Greenland ice melt worse than previously believed

There it is. If you don’t subscribe to the climate change (used to be global warming) dogma you’re racist and a bigot. There primitive defects don’t even hide it
You've got that turned around. It's not that AGW deniers tend to be racist bigots. It's that racist bigots tend to be AGW deniers. And, of course in this instance, we have the poster's attitude towards President Obama to put the icing on the cake.

next ask him how much new plant life that tiny CO2 increase has created.
Something I never thought about with added plant life is added oxygen to the atmosphere. Does cruck ever state if the amount of O is increasing or decreasing?

of course not, he is a puppet of the left wing climate morons.
The people I listen to on the topic of global warming do not discuss politics, they discuss science. As far as science goes, you, quite obviously, would be the moron.

The people I listen to on the topic of global warming do not discuss politics, they discuss science. As far as science goes, you, quite obviously, would be the moron.
who do you listen to?

Wow. That is about as stupid as stupid can get. When you pull up your blanket on a cold night, do you get colder? Because your radiated spectrum is going to look exactly like that one he was showing.

Wow. That is about as stupid as stupid can get. When you pull up your blanket on a cold night, do you get colder? Because your radiated spectrum is going to look exactly like that one he was showing.
still waiting on who you listen to? why do you hate providing your sources names?

What the fuck is wrong with you? I've provided them a hundred times. www.ipcc.ch
that's a company, I asked for your sources, the people. I already debunked your IPCC bullshit. No names could I find in their work that were climate scientists. So asked you many months ago for one name. and here we are. I provide names, you call bullshit to the people I provide and yet you can't provide one name. so typical of someone pushing bullshit.

Go ahead and challenge my statement and I will pull the mthr fking thread cuck

that's a company, I asked for your sources, the people. I already debunked your IPCC bullshit. No names could I find in their work that were climate scientists. So asked you many months ago for one name. and here we are. I provide names, you call bullshit to the people I provide and yet you can't provide one name. so typical of someone pushing bullshit.

Go ahead and challenge my statement and I will pull the mthr fking thread cuck
Crick , here cuck back in November 2023!!! come on cuck. give us a name, been almost a year.
Back at you, only one will do, name a climate scientist who signed the IPCC report! You sure want but never fking give you wanker

Forum List

Back