Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

I do as I please in the driveway of my ~1.4 million dollar house, so maybe it's time you quit posting made up bullshit.

Your local government can fight whoever they want, fact is they are clearly incompetent at assement of your property's actual value and are grossly undertaxing you under their own laws.

Oh, you're one of those 'oppressed' POC's... :rolleyes:

You're so fucking clueless, you really should shut up and quit making a fool of yourself. Of course it's too late for that now anyway. :laughing0301:
Between us Im the only one that read the decision and you call me clueless?

Only the actual measurement made by an independent expert is not a matter of opinion.

Anyone that has ever had flooring installed knows this. Would Floors R Us rely on the owner's opinion of square footage? Certainly not.
I don’t care what you think you’re “relying on”.

I’m asking how Trump could have a different opinion about the size of his apartment.

Where I live, assessments are rare and when they are done they are still well under market value

The only exception is on the sale of a property, in which case the assessed value is reset to or very close to the sale price

CA has Prop 2 1/2, and I know Florida lets you do some funky shit if you homestead, but here assessments are at regular intervals, and near the market value at time of assessment.

I have no idea why that may have been.

Restrictive covenant.

To which Grifty agreed when he couldn't afford the property taxes.

According to which you cannot reside on the property.

I sold my last house for way more than the appraisal for the lender of the buyer.

i said it was worth more, and it was.

The leftist clowns on this board would say I committed fraud.
No...you have no idea what you're talking about.

Your buyer paid a premium over appraised value. He/she knows this because he/she had to pay cash for what the bank wouldn't.

This thread has exposed just how financially illiterate Biden supporters are. It explains a lot, like how they can be told 8% inflation is good, and believe it!
Please don't...this isn't about borrowing against specific properties, it is borrowing against his net worth.

Geez.

1695919858402.png

View attachment 834981

The judge didn't determine the value was $18 Million.

The Palm Beach County Assessor set the valuation at $18 Million IN 2011 and it had grown to $27.6 Million in 2021.

WW
Democrats are really fucking stupid.

None of these idiots have ever owned a house, apparently.

There's not a single house in all of the US appraised at fair market value.

Forum List

Back