Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

For all the helpless rightwing tools in this thread, here is what Mar-a-Lago is taxed, and valuation it's based on:

Mar-a-Lago’s property-tax bill is slightly lower than last year at $511,673

....Mar-a-Lago’s valuation,
which at $26.6 million is unchanged from last year.

So no morons, he would not be getting single penny back, because for taxation purposes is already valued at a very small fraction of what Trumps claim it worth.
valuation is not based on what it taxed on you stupid fuck,,

He got apprisals and then claimed the value was usually about 2-3 times greater.

LOL! You've never done a real estate transaction, have you?

The appraiser communicates their findings directly to the lenders. They don't give it to the property owner and then say "um, please send this to the lender, and totally don't change anything, ok".

You're an idiot.

For all the helpless rightwing tools in this thread, here is what Mar-a-Lago is taxed, along with valuation it's based on:

Mar-a-Lago’s property-tax bill is slightly lower than last year at $511,673

....Mar-a-Lago’s valuation,
which at $26.6 million is unchanged from last year.

So no morons, he would not be getting single penny back, because for taxation purposes is already valued at a very small fraction of what Trumps claimed it's worth.
That's about right for a county assessors' valuation of the improvements. Do you think that includes the value of the golf course? Of course not.

No it isn't. It's no more than puffery. When there are appraisals, no one would believe an owner's puffery over an appraiser.
These idiots want to say it is a crime to have a different opinion than a real estate appraiser…….if your name is Trump.

thats funny,, the bank says my house is worth 180K but the tax man says its 90K,,,

Moron, read the thread.

The statement made was that if Trump would appeal down Mar-a-Lago's worth for tax purposes then he would be owned back-taxes.

It's of course silly bs, because the state ALREADY assumes value consistent with the valuation cited in the case.

LOL! You've never done a real estate transaction, have you?

The appraiser communicates their findings directly to the lenders. They don't give it to the property owner and then say "um, please send this to the lender, and totally don't change anything, ok".

You're an idiot.
If the appraiser is working for the lender, yes. If they’re working for Trump, no.

I’m not an idiot, I just know more than you because the right wing media only gives you enough information to make you believe them.

These idiots want to say it is a crime to have a different opinion than a real estate appraiser…….if your name is Trump.
On numerous occasions, their opinions were based on lies.

Is it a matter of opinion how many square feet a property is?

If the appraiser is working for the lender, yes. If they’re working for Trump, no.

I’m not an idiot, I just know more than you because the right wing media only gives you enough information to make you believe them.

Property owners don't get to choose an appraiser for the purpose of a loan. The lender always picks the appraiser.

You're an idiot.

It’s a question. The assumption that he lied isn’t an assumption because it was proven in court that he lied.
He was merely expressing an opinion since he is not an expert and unqualified to perform a property valuation.

by law the appraiser doesnt work for either,, they are independent and required to remain impartial,,

Forum List

Back