Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

Cult fucks are really showing their asses in this thread.

Now we know why the country is in such bad economic shape.

THEY ARE STUPID FUCK.

8E7B6487-CA7A-4726-BA9D-8DD91CBBBCFA.png

Hey cult fucks. Look at Trump’s next door neighbor. Hpuse valued at $56M……ASSESEMENT $11M.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK IN HEAD.

CHECK FUCKING MATE.

Last edited:
Cult fucks are really showing their asses in this thread.

Now we know why the country is in such bad economic shape.

THEY ARE STUPID FUCK.

View attachment 835374

Hey cult fucks. Look at Trump’s next dppr neighbor. Hpuse valued at $56M……ASSESEMENT $11M.

SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK IN HEAD.

CHECK FUCKING MATE.
That's a difference of 5x, grifty is claiming 25x...

Yes. And they also tell you to have your own appraisal done. Even for businesses they tell you that.
The cost of the professional appraisal of a 100 million dollar commercial property will take a massive chunk of any anticipated return on a 100,000 dollar investment.

I don't know the value of Mara-Largo, but a quick Zillow search in that area for properties in the same area that are not nearly as large go for far, far, far more than even the 27 million, much less 18 million. We all know that 18 mil for Mara-Largo is absurd and the judge painted his ruling into a corner with this.
Which one of them went for 300 million?

How does a judge in New York have anything to do with what goes on in Florida? I think the only properties he can have any jurisdiction over are those in New York.
Used the property valuations to secure loans in New York..

I would be more than happy to buy any of your homes for the COUNTY ASSESSED VALUE FOR TAX PURPOSES.

DM me. Lets get the deal done.

Dont care where you live.

Not at all. Just telling you that banks may or may not check accuracy of everything.

It’s a fact. Your personal claims are irrelevant.

And you still aren’t allowed to commit fraud.
if youre going to do a politically motivated prosecution I suggest you do better than a real estate investor over valuing property,,,

more so when there isnt a complaining party and just make it up,,,

if youre going to do a politically motivated prosecution I suggest you do better than a real estate investor over valuing property,,,

more so when there isnt a complaining party and just make it up,,,
So you’re saying it’s okay for Trump to commit fraud.

Gotcha.

Maybe you’re the one that’s politically motivated here.

Forum List

Back