Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

Trump did testify for the case and defendants offered reasons for their valuations.

He wasn’t denied any rights.

You just never read the decision and are lying about it.
either provide his testimony or STFU,,,

as I said,, if this is all you have for a politically motivated prosecution you will have to do better for me to get concerned,,,

Trump did testify for the case and defendants offered reasons for their valuations.

He wasn’t denied any rights.

You just never read the decision and are lying about it.
another thing I would like to know is what the the defrauded party have to say in their complaint??

either provide his testimony or STFU,,,

as I said,, if this is all you have for a politically motivated prosecution you will have to do better for me to get concerned,,,
Part of the testimony is even quoted in the decision.
another thing I would like to know is what the the defrauded party have to say in their complaint??
Their opinion is irrelevant.

But you lied about Trump not having a chance to testify.

I asked for trial testimony,,,

It's part of the court record used by the Judge on summary judgement.

There was no trial on this item, Trump and the Prosecution both requested Summary Judgement.

One of the items is covered under the summary judgement. The Judge didn't rule on thoses, so the other items are still scheduled for trial.

Trump tried to delay the trial, but his attempt was rejected by the appeals level court. So it's on for Monday.

WW

It's part of the court record used by the Judge on summary judgement.

There was no trial, Trump and the Prosecution both requested Summary Judgement.

One of the items is covered under the summary judgement. The other items are still scheduled for trial.

Trump tried to delay the trial, but his attempt was rejected by the appeals level court. So it's on for Monday.

WW
so they ruled him guilty before the trial even begins???

that doesnt sound right,,

he asked before they refused to allow his explanation,,,

They allowed his explanation. The court found it worthless.

You seem to be under the impression that the only information presented to the court is via in-person testimony at trial. That is incorrect, there are motions and evidence presented with the motions all the time.

Such as motions for Summary Judgement where you explain your position.

Trump waived a jury trial. Trump requested summary judgement. The fact the results went against him is irrelevant to what he requested.

WW

They allowed his explanation. The court found it worthless.

You seem to be under the impression that the only information presented to the court is via in-person testimony at trial. That is incorrect, there are motions and evidence presented with the motions all the time.

Such as motions for Summary Judgement where you explain your position.

Trump waived a jury trial. Trump requested summary judgement. The fact the results went against him is irrelevant to what he requested.

WW
as I said,, youre going to have to do better than this,,

as I said,, youre going to have to do better than this,,

No need for me to do better, I'm not Trump.

Trump has been found civilly liable under one item of fraud in the state of New York, I don't have to prove anything. The New York AG already proved it to the Judge.

Trial will start Monday and will have two main things:
  • Determination of guild or innocence on the other 6 or 7 items (don't remember which off the top of my head),
  • And the civil penalties that will be engorged. (Trumps revocation of business certificates has already been imposed.)
WW

No need for me to do better, I'm not Trump.

Trump has been found civilly liable under one item of fraud in the state of New York, I don't have to prove anything. The New York AG already proved it to the Judge.

Trial will start Monday and will have two main things:
  • Determination of guild or innocence on the other 6 or 7 items (don't remember which off the top of my head),
  • And the civil penalties that will be engorged. (Trumps revocation of business certificates has already been imposed.)
WW
so they found him guilty and the trial hasnt even started??

something doesnt sound right about this,,,

The judge’s interpretation of the value of Trump enterprise is incorrect. He is not in the position to determine value. It will be appealed and tossed.

Jewish Hippie Obama supporter Judge Arthur Engoron
View attachment 834956
images

The judge didn't assess anything. That's the tax assessment from the county.

Forum List

Back