Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

not what I said,,

is english your first language???
Too late. You already said it.

You guys claim to want the law enforced except when it comes to Trump, at which point it’s “there are more important things to do” than prosecute his violations of law.

answer me this,,

what did trump testify to his reason for that value when he was on the stand during the trial???
He had some excuses that I know of. He made up values based on hypothetical changes that could be made to the laws regulating the use of his property.

For example, he valued a rent stabilized apartment building much higher because he hypothesized that the apartments may not be rent stabilized at some other time.

He had some excuses that I know of. He made up values based on hypothetical changes that could be made to the laws regulating the use of his property.

For example, he valued a rent stabilized apartment building much higher because he hypothesized that the apartments may not be rent stabilized at some other time.
instead of giving me your opinion about what you think happened,, how about you provide a link with this information??

its a trick question because he was denied an chance to explain anything nor was there a trial where any witnesses were allowed to testify,,,

thats why I doint care about this case and know its a ;politically motivated prosecution,,

FFS the prosecutor ran on going after trump before they got in office,,

POC's are oppressed in this country, are they not? So now you're claiming they're not?

You mean people of color? They are sometimes discriminated against. I wouldn’t go so far as to use the word oppressed.

Me? I’m a nice looking white guy with all the advantages I could have asked for.

It's called protecting your assets, idiot.

You scumbags are total fucking morons.

dummy, the problem was not under what entity he owned that property, but the fraudulent way he overvalued it in financial filings while he fought tooth and nail to undervalue it for tax purposes.

Trump used 600 million valuation in one loan filing and yet was fighting a 26 million valuation by the state for tax purposes.

This is not a close call.

Last edited:
instead of giving me your opinion about what you think happened,, how about you provide a link with this information??

its a trick question because he was denied an chance to explain anything nor was there a trial where any witnesses were allowed to testify,,,

thats why I doint care about this case and know its a ;politically motivated prosecution,,

FFS the prosecutor ran on going after trump before they got in office,,
So you’re admitting you didn’t read the decision?

dummy, the problem was not under what entity he owned that property, but the fraudulent way he overvalued it in financial filings while he fought tooth and nail to undervalue it for tax purposes.

Trump used 600 million valuation in one loan filing and yet was fighting a 26 million valuation by the state for tax purposes.

This is not a close call.
the two have nothing to do with each other,,

my house is currently valued at 180K and I am fight the state over a 90K evaluation for tax purposes,,,

as are the majority of the home owners in my county,, my city has even filed a law suit arguing their evaluations,,

so youre not going to back up anything,,

its OK I know you cant back up what I asked because this is a political prosecution not one based on facts,,,
I just think it’s crazy you’re here running your mouth and clearly you haven’t even taken the time to read the decision.

What’s with you people? Like are you that lazy?

I just think it’s crazy you’re here running your mouth and clearly you haven’t even taken the time to read the decision.

What’s with you people? Like are you that lazy?
does it say what trump testified to as to hos reason for the evaluation???

I checked and it doesnt give that because he was denied that right,,

11 Hour video deposition under testimony that is part of the court record and available to the Judge.

FPOTUS#45 invoked the 5th Amendment over 400 times.
1695939699193.png

And just to remind people.

WW

does it say what trump testified to as to hos reason for the evaluation???

I checked and it doesnt give that because he was denied that right,,
Trump did testify for the case and defendants offered reasons for their valuations.

He wasn’t denied any rights.

You just never read the decision and are lying about it.

Forum List

Back