Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

You mean people of color? They are sometimes discriminated against. I wouldn’t go so far as to use the word oppressed.

Me? I’m a nice looking white guy with all the advantages I could have asked for.

I'm glad you finally admitted it, they are very rarely discriminated against, I will remind you of your admission next time I see you screaming discrimination. You seem to have an unusually high concern for it given you're a 'white guy'.

dummy, the problem was not under what entity he owned that property, but the fraudulent way he overvalued it in financial filings while he fought tooth and nail to undervalue it for tax purposes.

Trump used 600 million valuation in one loan filing and yet was fighting a 26 million valuation by the state for tax purposes.

This is not a close call.

What 'financial filings' would those have been?

A neighbor’s property is 10x smaller and the market estimate is 56 million and that does’t even include the 20 acres that Mar-A-Largo sits on. So, using price per square foot only, NOT including the land, Mar-A-Largo would be $560 million. That also doesn’t account for the historical value of Mar-A-Largo.

Cool story but I asked for a property actually SELLING for anywhere near those fantasy prices.

Trump bought Mar-a-lago for $7 million in 1985 and you imagine someone is going to pay half a billion for it? Anyone with enough money to pay that is smart enough to laugh out loud at such ludecrous valuation.

It's historic value is negative because it's deeded to remain a club, with no personal development options and relatively low income.

From lawsuit against Trump:

The Mar-a-Lago club was valued [by Trump] as high as $739 million based on the false premise that it was unrestricted property and could be developed and sold for residential use, even though Mr. Trump himself signed deeds donating his residential development rights and sharply restricting changes to the property – in reality, the club generated annual revenues of less than $25million and should have been valued at closer to $75 million;

You think any jury is going to belive that $739 million valuation of Mar-a-lago is anything but made up bullshit? Hell no, especially considering that Trump fought tooth and nail over $26 million valuation when it came to actually paying paying taxes on it.

It's blantant, shameless, fraud.

Last edited:
I'm glad you finally admitted it, they are very rarely discriminated against, I will remind you of your admission next time I see you screaming discrimination. You seem to have an unusually high concern for it given you're a 'white guy'.

"finally admit"??

I've never said otherwise, go bark up some other tree with your race baiting bullshit.

why did you edit my comment to fit your narrative??
I've quoted your statement that real estate market value has nothing to do with taxation.

You don't refute thats what you've said, but insist I misquoted you, which brings about a question:

Are you completely nuts?

I've quoted your statement that real estate market value has nothing to do with taxation.

You don't refute thats what you've said, but insist I misquoted you, which brings about a question:

Are you completely nuts?
you edited my comment to fit your narrative,,

if youre going to play silly games like that you can go suck a cock or post my full comment in context,,

you edited my comment to fit your narrative,,

if youre going to play silly games like that you can go suck a cock or post my full comment in context,,

So I supposedly misquoted you, but you don't refute it's exactly what you've said. Who do you think can keep up with your crazy bs?

Take your complaints to mods, see what happens.

Last edited:
But they did cover the impeachment inquiry.

Oops. Embarrassing.

You are claiming “treason” which is beyond absurd and demonstrates you aren’t really a serious person. Not to mention the Republican witnesses can’t even claim that there’s sufficient evidence to support any actual offenses (certainly not treason). And we are arguing actual offenses before a judge and winning based on facts and evidence.

I was talking about showing the hearings on TV, you know, like they did with all the Trump hearings and like they will do with any of the GA hearings, if allowed.

I was talking about showing the hearings on TV, you know, like they did with all the Trump hearings and like they will do with any of the GA hearings, if allowed.
It was a six hour long hearing with no new information. I’m not really all that certain what the point of the hearing was.

Putting it live on TV would be a little silly.

But thanks for acknowledging that you’re moving the goal posts.

It was a six hour long hearing with no new information. I’m not really all that certain what the point of the hearing was.

Putting it live on TV would be a little silly.

But thanks for acknowledging that you’re moving the goal posts.

You are not sure what the point of the hearing was? Yeah, I don’t know, to track the roots of the 1/4 billion dollars that was funneled into the Biden family? The circumstantial evidence is OVERWHELMING in this case. Given the evidence to date, if Biden was a normal Joe, instead of Presdident Joe, he would be easily convicted by a judge or a jury.

You are not sure what the point of the hearing was? Yeah, I don’t know, to track the roots of the 1/4 billion dollars that was funneled into the Biden family? The circumstantial evidence is OVERWHELMING in this case. Given the evidence to date, if Biden was a normal Joe, instead of Presdident Joe, he would be easily convicted by a judge or a jury.
But there was no new information, just rehashing stuff they’d already released and talked about. I wouldn’t put a 6 hour long repeat on TV. That would be silly.

If the circumstantial evidence is so overwhelming, you should have testified instead of the forensic accountant who said there was no crime.

Crazy how you are so much smarter than him.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
But there was no new information, just rehashing stuff they’d already released and talked about. I wouldn’t put a 6 hour long repeat on TV. That would be silly.

If the circumstantial evidence is so overwhelming, you should have testified instead of the forensic accountant who said there was no crime.

Crazy how you are so much smarter than him.

The forensic accountant in no way disqualified the tons of circumstantial evidence. He merely could not provide the smoking gun. What I don’t understand is why people like you defend the obvious. I know he is your guy and you hate Trump, but you are not being honest with yourself. If this amount of evidence was shown against Trump and his son while he was if office, he would have already been impeached and you would have been onboard with it.

The forensic accountant in no way disqualified the tons of circumstantial evidence. He merely could not provide the smoking gun. What I don’t understand is why people like you defend the obvious. I know he is your guy and you hate Trump, but you are not being honest with yourself. If this amount of evidence was shown against Trump and his son while he was if office, he would have already been impeached and you would have been onboard with it.
He didn’t disqualify anything. He did disagree with your assessment as to whether the evidence showed a crime.

I guess it’s only obvious to people like yourself who are deeply partisan and need to believe things which aren’t actually true.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
He didn’t disqualify anything. He did disagree with your assessment as to whether the evidence showed a crime.

I guess it’s only obvious to people like yourself who are deeply partisan and need to believe things which aren’t actually true.

Maybe you don’t get it. Maybe you don’t know what circumstantial evidence means. Maybe you don’t recognize that fact that people are convicted everyday on circumstantial evidence. Not that it will matter to people like you, but more will come out.

The only thing got from the very biased article you linked was that according the the accountant, “much more information needs to be gathered“. That would be true to unequivocally prove that Joe committed a crime. He is referring to a smoking gun. That is not the legal requirement for conviction, and a thank goodness for that. Imagine how many criminals would be walking the street if that were the case.

Regardless, more and more circumstantial evidence will come to light and you will continue to say it doesn’t matter unless they find a smoking gun. Frankly, even if found, the left will have an excuse for that as well.

Maybe you don’t get it. Maybe you don’t know what circumstantial evidence means. Maybe you don’t recognize that fact that people are convicted everyday on circumstantial evidence. Not that it will matter to people like you, but more will come out.

The only thing got from the very biased article you linked was that according the the accountant, “much more information needs to be gathered“. That would be true to unequivocally prove that Joe committed a crime. He is referring to a smoking gun. That is not the legal requirement for conviction, and a thank goodness for that. Imagine how many criminals would be walking the street if that were the case.

Regardless, more and more circumstantial evidence will come to light and you will continue to say it doesn’t matter unless they find a smoking gun. Frankly, even if found, the left will have an excuse for that as well.
Actually, Dubinsky’s opening statement said they much more evidence needs to be gathered before he could even suggest there were corruption, fraud or wrong doing.

I guess your media censored that information from you because your description clearly does not line up with his statement.

I was told that circumstantial evidence couldn’t convict anyone when it was Trump, but I agree with you it could be used to convict someone.

The circumstantial evidence gathered to date is proof beyond a reasonable doubt only to the right wing hacks who truly just want to believe.

To less partisan people, it doesn’t come anywhere near that point, as the hearing demonstrated.

Forum List

Back