RealClearPolitics Removes Arizona and Georgia and Pennsylvania From Biden's Electoral Total

And it goes on and on and on............Wisconsin now

The Left is NOT GOING TO STEAL THIS ELECTION.

Bless President Trump! Bless all Patriots! :clap2:

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden

We’ve reported on numerous events identified in the 2020 election already which are being referred to as ‘glitches’ by the Democrats. Tonight we just uncovered another ‘glitch’ in Wisconsin.
When this one is confirmed it will result in a 19,500 vote gain for Trump making the Wisconsin race a total toss-up.

Keep it coming Patriots! :clap2:
This might be off topic, but, since Joe is owned by the UN, and the UN is pushing Global Governance, will the appointment-selection of Illegitimate Joe, lead to the appearance of AntiChrist and his kingdom?

Rather than call it "Sustainable Development" it's more like the UN's 666 New World Order which will lead to the rise of the Biblical and Apocalyptic AntiChrist.

And if you think I am kidding, no I am not.

They already have the patents for the Mark of AntiChrist and are already planning the Global Economic "Great Reset" January 2021, so you can see why it was SO IMPORTANT to Rig the US 2020 Elections.

If they fail and appointing China Joe Biden as Fuhrer ala 1933 in Germany, their plans for the 666 AntiChrist Kingdom are delayed.

Donald Trump delayed Agenda 21 that The UN had to re-brand it Agenda 2030. So think about all of that for a minute or two, and now you know why it was so important to destroy the integrity of our elections to get Joe Hitler in to office.

RealClearPolitics Removes Arizona and Georgia and Pennsylvania From Biden's Electoral Total

Here is the LIVE RealClearPolitics map. Arizona and Georgia and Pennsylvania are taken away from Biden's

View attachment 413982

Related articles:

UPDATE: No changes. Biden is NOT president elect at this time

Here is the LIVE RealClearPolitics map. Arizona and Georgia and Pennsylvania are taken away from Biden's

View attachment 413982

Related articles:

125344018_1971612626311753_4063292908505684655_n.jpg

If you compare this to Gore v Bush, you are profoundly retarded.

And if you think this won't end up in front of SCOTUS then YOU are profoundly retarded.. So shut your stupid gonad gargler.

And now ....the allegations of fraud coming out of Detroit are huge my friends.....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

I

am

so loving

this

link to come.

People wonder how a man like Jim Jones could have persuaded hundreds of people to follow him to Africa in a cult.

Everyday, you demonstrate how it's possible.

My friend said in the car afternoon ... two tells clear politics and friend said presential election yet not clear friend said that Trump is now appealing the election vacancy ... :(;):)

Forum List

Back