Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

Ruh-roh. Someone revealed a piece of DearLeader's treason, so the Trumptards are raging.

History is already classifying you as traitors, Trumptards. Weepy circle-jerk threads won't change that.

Ruh-roh. Someone revealed a piece of DearLeader's treason, so the Trumptards are raging.

History is already classifying you as traitors, Trumptards. Weepy circle-jerk threads won't change that.

^^another treasonist supporter calling people treasonists.

Cute

and trumpettes strike back blindly supporting the castrated lying pos trump

For an apparently smart girl she was colossally stupid. She will soon find out just how stupid.
100% guaranteed Sessions isn't going to let her walk.
Which means she's going be be the new Joan Of Arc for the LIBs.
The traitor would have faced a firing squad in some other countries.

From what I've read she's intelligent, had a promising future. That's gone now, she's a treasonist.

>> Winner served as an airman first class with the 94th Intelligence Squadron at Fort Meade, Maryland, until earlier this year. Winner-Davis told the Guardian her daughter, who is fluent in Farsi, Dari, and Pashto, had been a linguist for the Air Force. << -- Who is Reality Winner?

Disclaimer: Source is legitimate with no known Fake News cred. Poster is not responsible for dissemination of information which may be characterized as "factual".
I say give her a medal of freedom

From what I've read she's intelligent, had a promising future. That's gone now, she's a treasonist.

>> Winner served as an airman first class with the 94th Intelligence Squadron at Fort Meade, Maryland, until earlier this year. Winner-Davis told the Guardian her daughter, who is fluent in Farsi, Dari, and Pashto, had been a linguist for the Air Force. << -- Who is Reality Winner?

Disclaimer: Source is legitimate with no known Fake News cred. Poster is not responsible for dissemination of information which may be characterized as "factual".

Of course you do...go play Monopoly

The issue is too big for Moot. As always. If someone had done it to Obama you lefties would be foaming over more than usual.

For an apparently smart girl she was colossally stupid. She will soon find out just how stupid.
100% guaranteed Sessions isn't going to let her walk.
Which means she's going be be the new Joan Of Arc for the LIBs.
The traitor would have faced a firing squad in some other countries.
and sessions forgetting his meeting with a russian ?? Send that racist traitor to jail

I am with AAPL FB MSFT etc etc etc $$$$$$$$$$

You would....you have an affinity for traitorous liberals.

Says every pretend investor on the internets

Says every pretend investor on the internets
you keep believing that just like you believe in the vile traitor in our wh

(Nice, the Liberal Snowflake Traitor Defense / Diversion Squad has arrived. :p

They are a perfect example of why Reality and all the other liberal traitors need to be found, rounded up, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.)

They are a perfect example of why Reality and all the other liberal traitors need to be found, rounded up, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.)
Easy you and your ilk were wrong about clinton wrong about gwb wrong about Obama and now you're wrong about Dump Can't you idiots get a clue ?? The way you think is wrong forAmerica

Easy you and your ilk were wrong about clinton wrong about gwb wrong about Obama and now you're wrong about Dump Can't you idiots get a clue ?? The way you think is wrong forAmerica
So snowflake, are you going to actually make a comment about the topic or are you just going to do what you do best - troll threads, attempt to keep the discussion off topic, and, in general, just be a liberal asshole? Just curious.... Should I report you now for refusing to stay on topic or wait for a few more of your posts?

Got anything to say about the indoctrinated, treasonous, liberal 'resistance' snowflake just busted breaking the law?

So snowflake, are you going to actually make a comment about the topic or are you just going to do what you do best - troll threads, attempt to keep the discussion off topic, and, in general, just be a liberal asshole? Just curious.... Should I report you now for refusing to stay on topic or wait for a few more of your posts?

Got anything to say about the indoctrinated, treasonous, liberal 'resistance' snowflake just busted breaking the law?
She fought the law and the law won Now you idiots want to give her the chair?? Forget about the leaked info?
Anyway thru with all you trumpettes for a while Keep laughing

Breaking the law - yes. Exposing Russians meddling in the election - yes. He act is more patriotic than you believe. Give it time.

Forum List

Back