Really, Really Low Information GOP Voters

A Democrat sitting president exposed as a sexual predator who preys on subordinate interns, commits adultery, perjury, disgraces the oval office with his perversion, yeah top that Dem's.

I sure do miss Clinton's economy. Bu bu bu bu but Bush flushed it down the toilet. :biggrin:

UHHHHHH, nope. Dodd and Frank were democrats. 9/11 was not Bush's fault. Yes, he made mistakes, but to put it all on him is just plain ignorant.

I doubt if Bush knew what was going on half of the time.

I'd wonder what the RW reaction would be if Obama failed to protect us from the largest attack on American soil?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH are you aware a Democrat has been president for nearly 6 years?

Absolutely, I can tell a Democrat is in charge because of the jobs numbers! See, we went from Clinton's good economy, to Bush's bad economy, and the past 6 years has been cleaning up the Bush mess.

A Democrat sitting president exposed as a sexual predator who preys on subordinate interns, commits adultery, perjury, disgraces the oval office with his perversion, yeah top that Dem's.

I sure do miss Clinton's economy. Bu bu bu bu but Bush flushed it down the toilet. :biggrin:

UHHHHHH, nope. Dodd and Frank were democrats. 9/11 was not Bush's fault. Yes, he made mistakes, but to put it all on him is just plain ignorant.

I'd wonder what the RW reaction would be if Obama failed to protect us from the largest attack on American soil?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH are you aware a Democrat has been president for nearly 6 years?

Absolutely, I can tell a Democrat is in charge because of the jobs numbers! See, we went from Clinton's good economy, to Bush's bad economy, and the past 6 years has been cleaning up the Bush mess.

You are discombobulated, yank the liberal IV from your arm and join us here in reality.

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

They should all count to all voters.

If a guy is corrupt, what does it matter if he is Rep or Dem?

Why do people make so many excuses for corruption? Do you enjoy corruption?

I agree, all criminals should be held accountable, including one who lied about sex with a young employee in the oval office. If he had been a corporate CEO he would have been fired, fined, and jailed.
Baloney. A corporate CEO would not be fired, fined or jailed. The company would cover up for him and support him. Lying about having sex with someone is something all people do. It is a natural thing to do.

Really? Looks like you just might be wrong....

American Apparel CEO Dov Charney Forced To Quit Or Be Fired

The allegations surrounding Charney largely focus on leaked nude photographs of a former employee, according to The New York Times. An internal company investigation found that Charney willingly allowed another employee to post the naked pictures on the Internet, according to sources cited by the Times.
The woman in the pictures had previously sued Charney in 2011, claiming that he forced her to perform sexual acts.

American Apparel CEO Dov Charney Forced To Quit Or Be Fired Report
Logic. Logic. Logic. If it were the case that a CEO would get fired for having a sexual relationship with an employee, then why do they to it, regularly and often? Why is it such a prevalent thing to happen if it will lead to their losing their jobs? Nope. The company covers for them and it is the employee, most often if not always a woman, who loses her job.
Why in the hell did Clinton jeopardize his career? These guys think they are to smart and they lose their jobs. You are pretty dense.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I agree, all criminals should be held accountable, including one who lied about sex with a young employee in the oval office. If he had been a corporate CEO he would have been fired, fined, and jailed.
Baloney. A corporate CEO would not be fired, fined or jailed. The company would cover up for him and support him. Lying about having sex with someone is something all people do. It is a natural thing to do.

The allegations surrounding Charney largely focus on leaked nude photographs of a former employee, according to The New York Times. An internal company investigation found that Charney willingly allowed another employee to post the naked pictures on the Internet, according to sources cited by the Times.
The woman in the pictures had previously sued Charney in 2011, claiming that he forced her to perform sexual acts.

Logic. Logic. Logic. If it were the case that a CEO would get fired for having a sexual relationship with an employee, then why do they to it, regularly and often? Why is it such a prevalent thing to happen if it will lead to their losing their jobs? Nope. The company covers for them and it is the employee, most often if not always a woman, who loses her job.
Why in the hell did Clinton jeopardize his career? These guys think they are to smart and they lose their jobs. You are pretty dense.

Clinton did what millions of those powerful men do. They most often get away with it. He didn't. Why? Because of the Republican party. In a corporation, it's different because the others at the top will support you. Think, think, think, denso boy.

9/11 happened 8 months into Bush's presidency. It happened because of Clinton's inept handling of the CIA and FBI and his failure to take Bin Laden when Sudan offered him.

But you knew that and are just a parrot for the lying left.

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

CEOs lose their jobs for sexual liasons with employees all the time. It used to be that the woman was either paid off or promoted to shut her up, but many of them are not coming forth and the dudes are losing their jobs.

Clinton did what millions of those powerful men do. They most often get away with it. He didn't. Why? Because of the Republican party. In a corporation, it's different because the others at the top will support you. Think, think, think, denso boy.

actually the media did clinton in, after trying to cover for him they finally realized that they had to be truthful.

really low information Republican voters are still more educated and informed than the op

Some Illinois prison has a whole wing named after the many ex-govs and other pols from both parties who've served there less than honorably.

Anyone who tries to paint an entire party with the sins of a few is well understood by the non-low information folks who read their tripe.

Yeah. We're in agreement. I think all senior male executives should keep some female intern around to provide coffee and blow jobs

But if someone is a repub, then they are immune. Remember.....the GOP is the "Party of God."

LOOK THE OTHER WAY!

Yeah. We're in agreement. I think all senior male executives should keep some female intern around to provide coffee and blow jobs

You should go join ISIS. They would make you and officer.

Of course, there is nothing more corrupt than the Democrat party who have demonstrated an eagerness to criminalize any political opposition to their schemes.

Forum List

Back