Really, Really Low Information GOP Voters

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """
Republicans Good Night Gets Even Better in the House - Bloomberg Politics

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges
S.I. Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment - NY Daily News

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.

I read where Scott put MILLIONS of his own money into his campaign. Or was that the millions he defrauded Medicare and Medicaid out of?

Do you have proof or is this an allegation? Is he being investigated or being indicted?

Don't you understand? dems don't need proof. All they need to do is make the allegation and then all the little dem sheep repeat it every hour on the hour.

The worst low information voters are the ones who didn't show up to vote.

But, but, but obozo said all of those non-voters support him. I think he is as stupid as they are.

I don't believe he said that. Got a quote where the President claims that?

did you hear his speech on wednesday? he didn't use those exact words but his meaning was very obvious.

Yeah I heard what he said. I'm pretty sure he meant exactly what he said.

But, but, but obozo said all of those non-voters support him. I think he is as stupid as they are.

did you hear his speech on wednesday? he didn't use those exact words but his meaning was very obvious.

something like " 3/4s of the people did not vote yesterday and I hear you too" What do you think that means?

Time to play in the present and not the past..

Charley Rangel, Al Franken, the Clintons, Pelosi, Dodd, Frank. Lots of dem criminals in the present.

my point-------------those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Don't know what THIS means huh

"Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges"

PLEASE list the indictments on those you list?

Dodd-Frank? Tell me you aren't that crazy to blame them for Dubya's great recession?

Oh, cool.... Bush Derangement Syndrome is still alive and well... 6 years later!!!

LOL

Yes, FACTS are facts. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Gov't policy MATTERS. Even after 6 years

yes it does, 6 years of failure matter, thats why the GOP now controls both houses of congress

So every two term president who had control of the senate switch during the 6th year is proof of failure?

something like " 3/4s of the people did not vote yesterday and I hear you too" What do you think that means?

So Obama say only 1/3 of the people voted and you have already lowered it to only 1/4 of them voted. Hint, 1/3 is more than 1/4.

Last edited:
A Democrat sitting president exposed as a sexual predator who preys on subordinate interns, commits adultery, perjury, disgraces the oval office with his perversion, yeah top that Dem's.

You mean those women were under the age of 18? Really.

Yet another liberal making excuses for a sexual predator, disturbing but not surprising.

How does that translate into the President believing that all the non voters supported him exclusively?

It means "You didn't vote, so I can pretend you want whatever I say you want".

Two-thirds of all registered voters nationally stayed home this time.

More whining and crying from the party of sore losers! Your constant barrage of "war on fill in the blank" grew tiresome and lame. The lies were exposed and it backfired. The public is smarter than the war on whatever the Democratic Party is dishing out.

This was a unique election because Florida voters have had both candidates as governor so it was easy to choose which one is better by past performance.
Rick Scott was and is a much better governor that Charlie Crist could ever hope to be.

Charley Rangel, Al Franken, the Clintons, Pelosi, Dodd, Frank. Lots of dem criminals in the present.

my point-------------those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Don't know what THIS means huh

"Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges"

PLEASE list the indictments on those you list?

Dodd-Frank? Tell me you aren't that crazy to blame them for Dubya's great recession?

Oh, cool.... Bush Derangement Syndrome is still alive and well... 6 years later!!!

LOL

Yes, FACTS are facts. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Gov't policy MATTERS. Even after 6 years

yes it does, 6 years of failure matter, thats why the GOP now controls both houses of congress

So every two term president who had control of the senate switch during the 6th year is proof of failure?

Depends.

I think it's even more proof of a lack of popular support more than anything.

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

They should all count to all voters.

If a guy is corrupt, what does it matter if he is Rep or Dem?

Why do people make so many excuses for corruption? Do you enjoy corruption?

I agree, all criminals should be held accountable, including one who lied about sex with a young employee in the oval office. If he had been a corporate CEO he would have been fired, fined, and jailed.
Baloney. A corporate CEO would not be fired, fined or jailed. The company would cover up for him and support him. Lying about having sex with someone is something all people do. It is a natural thing to do.

If it was found out, he would be fired or the company could be seen as liable in a sexual harassment lawsuit.

Corporations do not like of need this type of publicity.

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.
Pretty bad when your party, dimwits, gets beaten by criminals. Shows how tired people are of your party. Losers!!!!

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

They should all count to all voters.

If a guy is corrupt, what does it matter if he is Rep or Dem?

Why do people make so many excuses for corruption? Do you enjoy corruption?

I agree, all criminals should be held accountable, including one who lied about sex with a young employee in the oval office. If he had been a corporate CEO he would have been fired, fined, and jailed.
yep!!'

really? there are democrats under indictment for medicare fraud? for tax evasion?

scott should have been tossed.

grimm won because staten island couldn't care less if he has a 20 count indictment and said he'd step down if things get bad.

Pretty bad when your party, dimwits, gets beaten by criminals. Shows how tired people are of your party. Losers!!!!

Goebbels lies are pretty effective campaign tools.

So Obama say only 1/3 of the people voted and you have already lowered it to only 1/4 of them voted. Hint, 1/3 is more than 1/4.

typo, should have been 1/3, can you ever forgive me ?

really? there are democrats under indictment for medicare fraud? for tax evasion?

scott should have been tossed.

grimm won because staten island couldn't care less if he has a 20 count indictment and said he'd step down if things get bad.

tax evasion--------------timmy geithner, obama's treasury secretary.

the people of Fla elected Scott, deal with it, you lost with the orange man who changes parties every few years.

Forum List

Back