Really, Really Low Information GOP Voters

This is funny. The GOP supporters are dancing in the streets, probably thinking they have carte banche to do as they please. The DNC supporters are blaming everyone but themselves and their own party........

Nothing changes.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I for one blame the Dems for Scott's re-election. Guy is an obvious corrupt crook and they were stupid enough to put an ex-Republican against him.

Just a guess, but I'd say a reasonable number of Democrats had to vote for these people in order to win.

This is funny. The GOP supporters are dancing in the streets, probably thinking they have carte banche to do as they please. The DNC supporters are blaming everyone but themselves and their own party........

Nothing changes.
I for one blame the Dems for Scott's re-election. Guy is an obvious corrupt crook and they were stupid enough to put an ex-Republican against him.
In my eyes the Mafia is more honest than any politician, republican, democrat, independent, etc.......
Jimmy Hoffa for president!!!!!

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """
Republicans Good Night Gets Even Better in the House - Bloomberg Politics

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges
S.I. Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment - NY Daily News

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.

You are just upset most of your low info voters stayed home this cycle.
Maybe Obama should've promised obama phone upgrades, to get them out to vote. It worked for him in the past.

Nothing changes.
Since Reid made a filibuster harder for the minority, it will be easier to get through their bills. Thanks to Reid for changing the rules.

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?
Time to play in the present and not the past..

Charley Rangel, Al Franken, the Clintons, Pelosi, Dodd, Frank. Lots of dem criminals in the present.

my point-------------those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Don't know what THIS means huh

"Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges"

PLEASE list the indictments on those you list?

Dodd-Frank? Tell me you aren't that crazy to blame them for Dubya's great recession?

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

Charley Rangel, Al Franken, the Clintons, Pelosi, Dodd, Frank. Lots of dem criminals in the present.

"Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges"

Dodd-Frank? Tell me you aren't that crazy to blame them for Dubya's great recession?

Oh, cool.... Bush Derangement Syndrome is still alive and well... 6 years later!!!

LOL

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """
Republicans Good Night Gets Even Better in the House - Bloomberg Politics

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges
S.I. Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment - NY Daily News

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.
th

Oh, cool.... Bush Derangement Syndrome is still alive and well... 6 years later!!!

LOL

Yes, FACTS are facts. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Gov't policy MATTERS. Even after 6 years

LOL

Yes, FACTS are facts. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Gov't policy MATTERS. Even after 6 years

Nah... nobody cares... but hey, enjoy your delusions.

LOL

Nah... nobody cares... but hey, enjoy your delusions.

Q When did the Bush Mortgage Bubble start?

A The general timeframe is it started late 2004.

From Bush’s President’s Working Group on Financial Markets October 2008

“The Presidents Working Group’s March policy statement acknowledged that turmoil in financial markets clearly was triggered by a dramatic weakening of underwriting standards for U.S. subprime mortgages, beginning in late 2004 and extending into 2007

Bushs documented policies and statements in timeframe leading up to the start of the Bush Mortgage Bubble include (but not limited to)

Wanting 5.5 million more minority homeowners
Tells congress there is nothing wrong with GSEs
Pledging to use federal policy to increase home ownership
Routinely taking credit for the housing market
Forcing GSEs to buy more low income home loans by raising their Housing Goals
Lowering Invesntment banks capital requirements, Net Capital rule
Reversing the Clinton rule that restricted GSEs purchases of subprime loans
Lowering down payment requirements to 0%
Forcing GSEs to spend an additional $440 billion in the secondary markets
Giving away 40,000 free down payments
PREEMPTING ALL STATE LAWS AGAINST PREDATORY LENDING

But the biggest policy was regulators not enforcing lending standards.

FACTS on Dubya s great recession US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How about the criminal who hasn't got the guts to say he is Democrat and masquerades as an Independent but sucks Democrat dicks with great pleasure and abandon, the spineless communist sympathiser Senator Bernie Sanders?

It was a bit of a mystery why Michael Grimm won despite his obvious background. It was a case of both candidates being unacceptable. Grimm was simply less unacceptable than the democrat.

Forum List

Back