Really, Really Low Information GOP Voters

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?
Time to play in the present and not the past..

Charley Rangel, Al Franken, the Clintons, Pelosi, Dodd, Frank. Lots of dem criminals in the present.

my point-------------those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

buy hey, they are those saintly Democrats. they don't care they are censured, impeached, kicked out of office, etc

should we add a list of criminals with D behind their names? Oh, but those don't count do they?

They should all count to all voters.

If a guy is corrupt, what does it matter if he is Rep or Dem?

Why do people make so many excuses for corruption? Do you enjoy corruption?

I agree, all criminals should be held accountable, including one who lied about sex with a young employee in the oval office. If he had been a corporate CEO he would have been fired, fined, and jailed.
Baloney. A corporate CEO would not be fired, fined or jailed. The company would cover up for him and support him. Lying about having sex with someone is something all people do. It is a natural thing to do.

Really? Looks like you just might be wrong....

American Apparel CEO Dov Charney Forced To Quit Or Be Fired

The allegations surrounding Charney largely focus on leaked nude photographs of a former employee, according to The New York Times. An internal company investigation found that Charney willingly allowed another employee to post the naked pictures on the Internet, according to sources cited by the Times.
The woman in the pictures had previously sued Charney in 2011, claiming that he forced her to perform sexual acts.

American Apparel CEO Dov Charney Forced To Quit Or Be Fired Report

I don't believe he said that. Got a quote where the President claims that?

did you hear his speech on wednesday? he didn't use those exact words but his meaning was very obvious.

Yeah I heard what he said. I'm pretty sure he meant exactly what he said.

something like " 3/4s of the people did not vote yesterday and I hear you too" What do you think that means?

So Obama say only 1/3 of the people voted and you have already lowered it to only 1/4 of them voted. Hint, 1/3 is more than 1/4.

typo, should have been 1/3, can you ever forgive me ?

really? there are democrats under indictment for medicare fraud? for tax evasion?

scott should have been tossed.

grimm won because staten island couldn't care less if he has a 20 count indictment and said he'd step down if things get bad.

tax evasion--------------timmy geithner, obama's treasury secretary.

the people of Fla elected Scott, deal with it, you lost with the orange man who changes parties every few years.

Since I have never made a mistake, I can't ever forgive you. Just kidding, the answer is of course.

What will be the next right wing doomsday scenario? They must be terribly sad that Ebola has not killed millions. Hannity was just whining that it is time to stop talking about Ebola since it hasn't killed but a couple people. With a perfectly straight face he said the media should not be trying to scare people unnecessarily.

He'll forget all that soon enough. What's it going to be? More fearmongering about darkies, I suspect. It's been working so well for them. Maybe we can blame the darkies for whatever illness the next sick white kid comes down with.

Oh, wait. They've already done that with the enterovirus.

I'm sure they will think of something else to make the rubes shit their pants now that the election is behind us. The right wing media hacks can't stand it when their parroting minions are walking around with clean tighty whities on.

Time to play in the present and not the past..

Charley Rangel, Al Franken, the Clintons, Pelosi, Dodd, Frank. Lots of dem criminals in the present.

my point-------------those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Franken? Is that about the mistake on his taxes?

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """
Republicans Good Night Gets Even Better in the House - Bloomberg Politics

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges
S.I. Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment - NY Daily News

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.

You are just upset most of your low info voters stayed home this cycle.

tumblr_nekv13wYHS1qg53kdo1_500.jpg

Not only did Rick Scott, governor of Florida win reelection in spite of the fact that his company for which he was CEO, Columbia HCA, was fined $1.7M for Medicare and Medicaid fraud, but this too:

"""Staten Island Representative Michael Grimm won re-election despite the fact that he could soon be found guilty of criminal charges, and helped boost the number of GOP seats in the House to 243, up from the 233 seats the party controlled before the midterms, Fox News and NBC both reported. """

Staten Island Rep. Michael Grimm hit with 20-count indictment on federal fraud, tax charges

So the right must be wetting their pants hoping Chris Christie will run for POTUS.

Charlie Crist is a joke that is why. This man doesn't even know what party he belongs too. I guess his next party will be libertarian or the green party. At least Scott created jobs and i live only 3 miles from Ga and he has done way more for fla then crist ever did.

A Democrat sitting president exposed as a sexual predator who preys on subordinate interns, commits adultery, perjury, disgraces the oval office with his perversion, yeah top that Dem's.

I sure do miss Clinton's economy. Bu bu bu bu but Bush flushed it down the toilet. :biggrin:

UHHHHHH, nope. Dodd and Frank were democrats. 9/11 was not Bush's fault. Yes, he made mistakes, but to put it all on him is just plain ignorant.

A Democrat sitting president exposed as a sexual predator who preys on subordinate interns, commits adultery, perjury, disgraces the oval office with his perversion, yeah top that Dem's.

I sure do miss Clinton's economy. Bu bu bu bu but Bush flushed it down the toilet. :biggrin:

I do too, you know how that happened? Clinton and Newt worked together. How about that for hope an change.

UHHHHHH, nope. Dodd and Frank were democrats. 9/11 was not Bush's fault. Yes, he made mistakes, but to put it all on him is just plain ignorant.

I doubt if Bush knew what was going on half of the time.

I'd wonder what the RW reaction would be if Obama failed to protect us from the largest attack on American soil?

I agree, all criminals should be held accountable, including one who lied about sex with a young employee in the oval office. If he had been a corporate CEO he would have been fired, fined, and jailed.
Baloney. A corporate CEO would not be fired, fined or jailed. The company would cover up for him and support him. Lying about having sex with someone is something all people do. It is a natural thing to do.

The allegations surrounding Charney largely focus on leaked nude photographs of a former employee, according to The New York Times. An internal company investigation found that Charney willingly allowed another employee to post the naked pictures on the Internet, according to sources cited by the Times.
The woman in the pictures had previously sued Charney in 2011, claiming that he forced her to perform sexual acts.

Logic. Logic. Logic. If it were the case that a CEO would get fired for having a sexual relationship with an employee, then why do they to it, regularly and often? Why is it such a prevalent thing to happen if it will lead to their losing their jobs? Nope. The company covers for them and it is the employee, most often if not always a woman, who loses her job.

Logic. Logic. Logic. If it were the case that a CEO would get fired for having a sexual relationship with an employee, then why do they to it, regularly and often? Why is it such a prevalent thing to happen if it will lead to their losing their jobs? Nope. The company covers for them and it is the employee, most often if not always a woman, who loses her job.

And yet, here's a case where they aren't. This after a 5 second search.

Newt was having an affair at the time he was pointing his fat finger at Clinton.

I doubt if Bush knew what was going on half of the time.

I'd wonder what the RW reaction would be if Obama failed to protect us from the largest attack on American soil?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH are you aware a Democrat has been president for nearly 6 years?

Forum List

Back