Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P T Barnum

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Someone posed this question with zany horrible names like Hitler and Caligula. this is not productive. At this point in the elective cycle Hitler was only a clown with a silly mustache. hitler became the monster much later

Personally, I am sure Trump is a combination of Ross Perot, out there to throw the election to Hillary., and Baron Munchausen, a clown to make people talk about him. he has no intention of being president. he is making sure of that by his grandiose style.

At this point in Hitler's life and before he became Dur Furher he had served in Bavaria's/Germany's military. Not only has the Donald not been elected to anything he has only served his own needs.

th

Trump reminds me of Ike Eisenhower especially with his plan to do a modern day OPERATION WETBACK BDeer !!

Trump reminds me of Ike Eisenhower especially with his plan to do a modern day OPERATION WETBACK BDeer !!
It's true. Ike deported 6 million illegals. Democrats are clueless about our history. Trump isn't suggesting anything that hasn't been done before. Also, a wall has already been signed into law. Obutthole won't build it. Libs need poor people to join with the blacks as an underclass of dedicated voters the Progreesive Democrats can spoon feed shit balls and convince them it's candy.

As long as blacks and illegals aliens comtnue to vote for Democrats, the longer they will be stuck in a lower class.

Last edited:
He reminds me VERY much of.....Trump. :rolleyes:

At this point in Hitler's life and before he became Dur Furher he had served in Bavaria's/Germany's military. Not only has the Donald not been elected to anything he has only served his own needs.
Granted, he's a showman and not a statesman. But then, that's what we've had for the past seven years.

Trump is an American, not a Muslim. Isn't it time we had an American in the White House? :dunno:

Forum List

Back