Votes: 0 0.0%
  • W C Fields

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P T Barnum

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Trump reminds me of Johnny Bravo , all ego and self important Bimbo
BsuJ9Vu.gif

You forgot the BILLIONAIRE part. Wonder how he managed to do that since IYO he is an ego bimbo.
The dude was born on third base. Not hard to make money when you already have a bunch of it.

There was once a candidate for President that:

Was light on policy. He didn’t produce a platform until three weeks before the election and it was full of meaningless platitudes. He had no principled opposition to government, and in fact, touted programs he found congenial. He had no hesitation in making absurdly paranoid accusations.

Who could it be?

BsuJ9Vu.gif

You forgot the BILLIONAIRE part. Wonder how he managed to do that since IYO he is an ego bimbo.
The dude was born on third base. Not hard to make money when you already have a bunch of it.

LOL Well, he could have blown it like many do. Instead look what he did. Like him or not.

He did blow it.

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds

BsuJ9Vu.gif

LOL Well, he could have blown it like many do. Instead look what he did. Like him or not.
Dude went bankrupt 4 times. Yet he continues to convince people to invest in his schemes. Like WC Fields said, "You can fool some of the people some of the time, and that's enough to make a good living."

Yep, I agree, JFK November 23rd 1963.

Well, the dead are an established Democrat constituency, but not int he GOP, dude.

Speaking of brain dead warn out canards.
But nonetheless true.

Like it's a regular thing? No.
In Chicago

In Chicago, what? Give it your best shot, try to stay out of the 60s and stick to actual votes not voter roles.

BsuJ9Vu.gif

Dude went bankrupt 4 times. Yet he continues to convince people to invest in his schemes. Like WC Fields said, "You can fool some of the people some of the time, and that's enough to make a good living."

That doesn't scream JFK to you?

BsuJ9Vu.gif

HE did not go bankrupt. Some of his investments ie companies did. That was business.

BsuJ9Vu.gif

He did blow it.

Trump Worth $10 Billion Less Than If He’d Simply Invested in Index Funds

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its not just the money its the social contacts available to Trump simply for being born in the matrix of a wealthy and powerful family...

Someone posed this question with zany horrible names like Hitler and Caligula. this is not productive. At this point in the elective cycle Hitler was only a clown with a silly mustache. hitler became the monster much later

Personally, I am sure Trump is a combination of Ross Perot, out there to throw the election to Hillary., and Baron Munchausen, a clown to make people talk about him. he has no intention of being president. he is making sure of that by his grandiose style.

Do you have anyone successful, worth around 10 billion like he is, that we can compare him to?

Someone posed this question with zany horrible names like Hitler and Caligula. this is not productive. At this point in the elective cycle Hitler was only a clown with a silly mustache. hitler became the monster much later

Personally, I am sure Trump is a combination of Ross Perot, out there to throw the election to Hillary., and Baron Munchausen, a clown to make people talk about him. he has no intention of being president. he is making sure of that by his grandiose style.

Yo, he reminds me of a community organizer? OBAMA!!!

"GTP"

View attachment 67516
like they think Obama was a President. he'll go down as ONE of the worst , if not the worst and give Jimma Carter a break
they have some nerve calling others a clown. snobs, what are they good for, NOTHING
Jimmy Carter in a single term created over 10 million jobs and had no wars.

After the terrible disaster that was George W. Bush, and even Trump admits it, and Republicans won't invite him to their convention, Obama has brought us back from the brink.

White wingers just can't admit a black guy did better than any of them could.

Do you have anyone successful, worth around 10 billion like he is, that we can compare him to?
And four bankruptcies.

He reminds me of the bear butt thumping Decaprio in The Revenant. You Libtards have no chance. Lay back and enjoy it.

Forum List

Back