Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Emperor Norton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • W C Fields

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • P T Barnum

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Someone posed this question with zany horrible names like Hitler and Caligula. this is not productive. At this point in the elective cycle Hitler was only a clown with a silly mustache. hitler became the monster much later

Personally, I am sure Trump is a combination of Ross Perot, out there to throw the election to Hillary., and Baron Munchausen, a clown to make people talk about him. he has no intention of being president. he is making sure of that by his grandiose style.

Yo, he reminds me of a community organizer? OBAMA!!!

"GTP"

737d9554e0a3acd3cb3215db3046-should-ted-cruz-run-for-president-in-2016.jpg

I don't care, I just care it will be anyone but another OBAMA. and Hillary is Obama just in a pantsuit. and Bernie , well he admires Castro, so that tells you all you need to know about why not to vote for him

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Someone posed this question with zany horrible names like Hitler and Caligula. this is not productive. At this point in the elective cycle Hitler was only a clown with a silly mustache. hitler became the monster much later

Personally, I am sure Trump is a combination of Ross Perot, out there to throw the election to Hillary., and Baron Munchausen, a clown to make people talk about him. he has no intention of being president. he is making sure of that by his grandiose style.
One of my all time favorite movies:

Reminds me so much of Donald Trump.

Yo, he reminds me of a community organizer? OBAMA!!!

"GTP"

View attachment 67516
like they think Obama was a President. he'll go down as ONE of the worst , if not the worst and give Jimma Carter a break
they have some nerve calling others a clown. snobs, what are they good for, NOTHING

Trump reminds me of John F Kennedy

Yep, I agree, JFK November 23rd 1963.

Oh that was low. :(

His hair looks like a head wound and nothing is too low for Trump.

Agree on the hair, but that is judging on his looks. So, how does his bad hair make nothing too low for him?

It's the closest resemblance to JFK, a head wound hair piece. JFK was inclusive and not an asshole.

Trump reminds me of John F Kennedy

Yep, I agree, JFK November 23rd 1963.

Oh that was low. :(

His hair looks like a head wound and nothing is too low for Trump.

Agree on the hair, but that is judging on his looks. So, how does his bad hair make nothing too low for him?

It's the closest resemblance to JFK, a head wound hair piece. JFK was inclusive and not an asshole.
JFK was a solid antiCommunist and was on the UnAmerican Activities Committee.

Who said:

“These are the folks that people like us are sick and tired of. You’ve been getting a good lesson in what we’ve been talking about. They talk about free speech but won’t allow it to others.”

Forum List

Back