Reason and Experience tell us that there is Evidence for a Creator

The consequences of breaking physical laws of nature are immediate. Not so for the consequences of violating moral laws of nature. Often times the consequences are not immediately felt. But rest assured that predictable surprises will eventually happen when a deviance is normalized. For instance someone who goes around trolling religious forums, like yourself, for the express purpose of actively seeking out Christians to mock them for their beliefs will inevitably suffer consequences of normalizing failed behaviors.

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making in response to misterbeale. Either reality is objective, or subjective. My experiment is meant to demonstrate which.
Sure it did, it addressed your breaking physical laws argument and contrasted that with your breaking moral laws as an example. Breaking both laws have consequences. It's just that one is immediate and the other isn't.
This is why the post was not directed to you. You recognise that reality is objective. Misterbeale clearly does not. Which was the point of the post.

Somehow I think you and ding would come into conflict about the supposed objective "reality" of AGW. That is just but one example.

Damn, you are so full of yourself.

If reality were actually objective, this forum would be no fun at all. . . :lmao:

I step outside, I say it's cold, my son says it's hot.

You think reality is objective huh?

:haha:
It doesn't matter what I think. Reality is what it is. That is the beauty of reality. It is, whether you believe in it, or not.
ea9522fb5fe6d1a5c00cc9b2e6cdd0ef.jpg

lol, you are on your own. I don't attack the beliefs of others, just the bullies that do.
15078894_1146768085401285_3206982710543629899_n.jpg

Do you know what happened in Spain when they stopped respecting each other?

guernica-picasso-painting-meaning.jpg

If the spiritual folks of this nation decided that respect were not important for others beliefs, and they called what beliefs were really stupid, they would come out and say how stupid and morally degenerate, how absolutely dangerous the atheists were being to have around our kids. Schools would be back in the hands of local control we would be back to having prayer in school within the year.

But Americans do have a tradition of respecting the spiritual beliefs of one another. You are in the minority. That is the problem with some atheists, their overt arrogance.
"Spiritual people' of this nation aren't trying to do that?!?! Really? Shall I show you all of the stories about parents having to sue school districts because school personnel keep attempting to do just that?!?! Please. The reason we don't have prayer in school, and teach creationism in our classrooms, is because we have a secular guarantee of the separation of church and state, not because we have respectful religious people who don't try to force religion on all our children.

Sure, I'm game.

I thought it was the other way around. I thought it was the godless that were suing school districts that had prayer.

On top of that, the Constitution only guarantees that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT would have no established religion.

According to the tenth amendment, it is supposed to leave the states alone.
I'm impressed. Not many people know what the establishment clause was really about. Would you believe me if I told you that he went to Seminary School?

:thewave:

Who went to Seminary School?

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making in response to misterbeale. Either reality is objective, or subjective. My experiment is meant to demonstrate which.
Sure it did, it addressed your breaking physical laws argument and contrasted that with your breaking moral laws as an example. Breaking both laws have consequences. It's just that one is immediate and the other isn't.
This is why the post was not directed to you. You recognise that reality is objective. Misterbeale clearly does not. Which was the point of the post.

Somehow I think you and ding would come into conflict about the supposed objective "reality" of AGW. That is just but one example.

If reality were actually objective, this forum would be no fun at all. . . :lmao:

It doesn't matter what I think. Reality is what it is. That is the beauty of reality. It is, whether you believe in it, or not.
A perfect example would be that happiness leads to success, success does not lead to happiness. Change the mind and change the reality.

If the spiritual folks of this nation decided that respect were not important for others beliefs, and they called what beliefs were really stupid, they would come out and say how stupid and morally degenerate, how absolutely dangerous the atheists were being to have around our kids. Schools would be back in the hands of local control we would be back to having prayer in school within the year.

But Americans do have a tradition of respecting the spiritual beliefs of one another. You are in the minority. That is the problem with some atheists, their overt arrogance.
"Spiritual people' of this nation aren't trying to do that?!?! Really? Shall I show you all of the stories about parents having to sue school districts because school personnel keep attempting to do just that?!?! Please. The reason we don't have prayer in school, and teach creationism in our classrooms, is because we have a secular guarantee of the separation of church and state, not because we have respectful religious people who don't try to force religion on all our children.

Sure, I'm game.

I thought it was the other way around. I thought it was the godless that were suing school districts that had prayer.

On top of that, the Constitution only guarantees that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT would have no established religion.

I'm impressed. Not many people know what the establishment clause was really about. Would you believe me if I told you that he went to Seminary School?

Czernobog. At least that was what he claimed.

Sure, I'm game.

Czernobog. At least that was what he claimed.

I'm sure he never encountered "In Caesar's Grip." :badgrin:

Separation of Church and State my ass.

Constitutionally speaking, and legally speaking, no religious organization should ever have to file a 501c or shut up about politics. Ever since that sinister law, the moral decay has set in.

501c3: Facts about 501c3 tax-exempt status for the church

lol, you are on your own. I don't attack the beliefs of others, just the bullies that do.

Sure, I'm game.

Couple of things. First, however you want to present it, the fact is that the religious zealots who want to turn this nation into a theocracy are constantly trying to impose prayer, and religious indoctrination on our children through public schools, and have to be opposed, so your suggestiong that "spiritual people" are tolerant, and are not trying to institute prayer in our schools is a lie.

As for he 10th Amendment, it was, in no way, designed to prevent the Constitution from extending Constitutional protections to states, or to every citizen in the United States. This would be why no one has ever attempted to use the 10th amendment in that way.

And this would be the point at which we are done. It is impossible to have a rational discussion with someone who does not know the difference between imagination, and reality.

Sure, I'm game.

Couple of things. First, however you want to present it, the fact is that the religious zealots who want to turn this nation into a theocracy are constantly trying to impose prayer, and religious indoctrination on our children through public schools, and have to be opposed, so your suggestiong that "spiritual people" are tolerant, and are not trying to institute prayer in our schools is a lie.

As for he 10th Amendment, it was, in no way, designed to prevent the Constitution from extending Constitutional protections to states, or to every citizen in the United States. This would be why no one has ever attempted to use the 10th amendment in that way.
Are you trying to justify your behaviors by blaming the religious? That is textbook external locus of control behavior, right there. Oy vey!

A perfect example would be that happiness leads to success, success does not lead to happiness. Change the mind and change the reality.
Okay, you are not talking about objective reality. You are talking about one's psychological perceptions of themselves, and their lives. Two very different things.

Sure, I'm game.

Are you trying to justify your behaviors by blaming the religious? That is textbook external locus of control behavior, right there. Oy vey!
Cause and effect. I thought you said you understood it. Oh well...

Reason and experience tell us that there is evidence for a Creator.
....and looking closely now....the asshole should be fired. The 2 legged shit it created is utterly USELESS
Three engineers were discussing the nature of God. The first said, "When you consider the complex structure of the skeleton and the muscles, it's obvious that God must be a mechanical engineer." Said the 2nd: "No. The thing that makes that makes a human being human is the brain and nervous system. When you consider all the electrical signals that must be transmitted and processed, it's clear that God is an electrical engineer" 3rd guy: "You're both wrong,Only a civil engineer would put a waste disposal pipeline right through a recreational area."

Sure, I'm game.

Cause and effect. I thought you said you understood it. Oh well...
OMG, an external locus of control argument as a an answer for an external locus of control. Do you have any idea how rare that is?

....and looking closely now....the asshole should be fired. The 2 legged shit it created is utterly USELESS
Three engineers were discussing the nature of God. The first said, "When you consider the complex structure of the skeleton and the muscles, it's obvious that God must be a mechanical engineer." Said the 2nd: "No. The thing that makes that makes a human being human is the brain and nervous system. When you consider all the electrical signals that must be transmitted and processed, it's clear that God is an electrical engineer" 3rd guy: "You're both wrong,Only a civil engineer would put a waste disposal pipeline right through a recreational area."
The law of nature... "for every action there's a reaction."

Exactly.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Exactly.
Except when someone is reacting to the actions of someone else, right? Then only the reaction matter, and it is a deficiency on the part of the person reacting, right?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Exactly.
Except when someone is reacting to the actions of someone else, right? Then only the reaction matter, and it is a deficiency on the part of the person reacting, right?

The natural law applies to matter, not emotion.

Exactly.

The natural law applies to matter, not emotion.
It does apply to psychology, though. The natural instinct is to react to actions.

If you hit me, I am going to react, either by hitting you back, or calling the law.

And this would be the point at which we are done. It is impossible to have a rational discussion with someone who does not know the difference between imagination, and reality.

I never said I was talking about "imagination," it is just a matter of differing perspectives. We perceive things differently, thus our realities are different.

You perceive the spiritual as zealots, I perceive them as having faith. I'm not accusing you of having an over active "imagination," so don't accuse me of having one. We just have different perspectives.

Forum List

Back