Reasons Why I Don't Consider Obama to be my President.

BorisTheAnimal

It's Just Boris
Apr 26, 2013
West end of the Erie Canal
1. He's a far Left Liberal Democrat douchebag who is hell bent on disfiguring the US into something I would be ashamed of

2. He's a senator (and not even much of one). Senators are some of the biggest egomaniacs around and make lousy executives anyways.

3. His track record thus far has been piss poor at best.

4. He is not a uniter. He is the most divisive president I have ever seen. Hell, the country was more united under Reagan than this clown.

5. He has zero executive experience. A huge liability in any political office.

6. He is not a leader.

7. He hates Conservatives with impunity (re: IRS Scandal)

1. He's a far Left Liberal Democrat douchebag who is hell bent on disfiguring the US into something I would be ashamed of

2. He's a senator (and not even much of one). Senators are some of the biggest egomaniacs around and make lousy executives anyways.

3. His track record thus far has been piss poor at best.

4. He is not a uniter. He is the most divisive president I have ever seen. Hell, the country was more united under Reagan than this clown.

5. He has zero executive experience. A huge liability in any political office.

6. He is not a leader.

7. He hates Conservatives with impunity (re: IRS Scandal)

:laugh2::laugh2::muahaha::muahaha::dance:dance::dance: :thewave::thewave:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care for Obama. He is neither competent or capable. I have never voted for the man and I would NEVER vote for the man.

That being stated, he IS our president. Like it or not, for better or worse, he is the president of the United States. We lived through that worthless Jimmy Carter and we WILL live through this incompetent slob.

The sun WILL shine again.....:eusa_pray:

• Banned
I don't care for Obama. He is neither competent or capable. I have never voted for the man and I would NEVER vote for the man.

That being stated, he IS our president. Like it or not, for better or worse, he is the president of the United States. We lived through that worthless Jimmy Carter and we WILL live through this incompetent slob.

The sun WILL shine again.....:eusa_pray:

Not if these Leftist Douchebags get their way. And no, I do not consider him my president. The Head Numbnuts In Charge, maybe, but not my president.

obama is not my president and never was. He is the presidebt of his transformed america. Transformed america is not my country and its people are not my fellow countrymen.

Reload this Page Reasons Why I Don't Consider Obama to be my President.

Failure 1: Reload this Page Reasons Why I Don't Consider Obama to be my President.

explained: Your President?

:eusa_whistle:
He stands for nothing America stands for. He is intent on destroying America as she was founded. And you, being the useful idiot to Liberalism that you are, will defend him tooth and nail.

obama is not my president and never was. He is the presidebt of his transformed america. Transformed america is not my country and its people are not my fellow countrymen.

I agree. I have always claimed every president, regardless of party, because I believed that while their solutions were different, they swore to uphold the constitution and they meant it.

When a president whines about how our constitution constrains him, he doesn't respect the constitution and I don't believe he intends to uphold it if he can find a way around it. A person who would do that is not someone I consider the president of the United States, but like you said, president of what he wants this country to become. He wants to tear it down and rebuild it from the bottom up into his own idea of what a country should be. I can tell you already that his vision isn't something I can get behind, therefore I count the days till we have a chance to elect a president who does love this country and will defend it.

I agree. I have always claimed every president, regardless of party, because I believed that while their solutions were different, they swore to uphold the constitution and they meant it.

When a president whines about how our constitution constrains him, he doesn't respect the constitution and I don't believe he intends to uphold it if he can find a way around it. A person who would do that is not someone I consider the president of the United States, but like you said, president of what he wants this country to become. He wants to tear it down and rebuild it from the bottom up into his own idea of what a country should be. I can tell you already that his vision isn't something I can get behind, therefore I count the days till we have a chance to elect a president who does love this country and will defend it.

Let's just hope that the GOP takes the Senate and we can impeach the bastard.

But isn't that the point? Obama is constrained by the Legislative branch of government. Granted, that moronic fool Pelosi was like placing the lunatics in charge of the asylum, but she's nothing more than a footnote now.

Obama is also constrained by we, the people. Don't let these few commie clowns that inhabit this board fool you. If push ever came to shove, they would get their collective butts stomped rather quickly as all "spoiled children" inevitably do.

Next, Obama is, more or less, done now. He (like every other lame duck) would be better served just playing golf the last three years of his miserable "presidency". The dems are already planning who their next clown will be.

The way the current problems are plaguing the administration, I sincerely doubt that there will be much hope for the dems in 2014. So, take heart! It won't be much longer.....

I don't think of Obama as my President because he doesn't consider himself to be my President. He abdicated that role when he decided that anyone who doesn't agree with him is an enemy to be punished.

I have never used the "P" word and obama in the same breath, never will, he's too damn divisive, he's declared half of the citizens of the US his enemies, and sicked the IRS on his eemies.

Lemme ask, do you support a one party Leftwing dictatorship, totalitarian?

You wouldn't know a left-wing totalitarian dictatorship if it walked up and slapped you across your slack-mouthed, dull-eyed face.

Obama has barely veered from the far right resting point of George W. Bush. You just can't stand a black man in the White House. Admit it, then please just STFU.

Forum List

Back