Reasons Why I Don't Consider Obama to be my President.

1. He's a far Left Liberal Democrat douchebag who is hell bent on disfiguring the US into something I would be ashamed of

2. He's a senator (and not even much of one). Senators are some of the biggest egomaniacs around and make lousy executives anyways.

3. His track record thus far has been piss poor at best.

4. He is not a uniter. He is the most divisive president I have ever seen. Hell, the country was more united under Reagan than this clown.

5. He has zero executive experience. A huge liability in any political office.

6. He is not a leader.

7. He hates Conservatives with impunity (re: IRS Scandal)

Obama is the President whether you like it or not. The better question becomes, does this government represent you in any way?

Obama is just a cog in a wheel. In fact, his policies are very similar to "W"'s.

We are now at a point in US history where the Constitution is no longer upheld by the courts like they once were. Back in the day, the federal income tax was declared Unconstitutional by SCOTUS before the 16th amendment was shoved through by the Progressives. Social Security was declared Unconstitutional by SCOTUS and then FDR pulled the court packing scheme to persuade them otherwise. Today SCOTUS declares Obamacare Unconstitutional, so they single handidly change the mandate into a tax to make it work.....well sort of.

The checks and balances worked for a while, but now we have sitting Congressmen with pages of ethical violations, Presidents with scandals coming out of their collective arses such as Reagan, Clinton, "W", Obama etc., and no one gives a damn.

Now excuse me while I check to see if I'm being audited now.

The first SCOTUS case on Social Security upheld it (Helvering v. Davis).

obama is not my president and never was. He is the presidebt of his transformed america. Transformed america is not my country and its people are not my fellow countrymen.

If this isn't your country because you don't like who the majority elected to represent them, then please do us all a favor and just get the fuck out. The disdain from the right is disgusting to say the least. When I was a young boy, I remember watching President Nixon on television. I don't remember what he was talking about at the time as I was only six years old, but I do remember my father telling me that this was the President of the United States and that he was an important man and deserved our respect. As it turned out, my father was a life long Democrat and hated Nixon from day one. He never voted for the man, but he still respected the fact that Nixon was the President.

If you want to know where the divisiveness comes from currently, all we need do is look at posts from right wing radicals and it gives a very clear picture of why this country is so fucked up and who is to blame. You stupid idiots don't realize it, but you are driving moderate Republicans out of the party in droves. 2016 is going to be a riot when Republicans get bitch slapped so bad they may never recover.

obama is not my president and never was. He is the presidebt of his transformed america. Transformed america is not my country and its people are not my fellow countrymen.

If this isn't your country because you don't like who the majority elected to represent them, then please do us all a favor and just get the fuck out. The disdain from the right is disgusting to say the least. When I was a young boy, I remember watching President Nixon on television. I don't remember what he was talking about at the time as I was only six years old, but I do remember my father telling me that this was the President of the United States and that he was an important man and deserved our respect. As it turned out, my father was a life long Democrat and hated Nixon from day one. He never voted for the man, but he still respected the fact that Nixon was the President.

If you want to know where the divisiveness comes from currently, all we need do is look at posts from right wing radicals and it gives a very clear picture of why this country is so fucked up and who is to blame. You stupid idiots don't realize it, but you are driving moderate Republicans out of the party in droves. 2016 is going to be a riot when Republicans get bitch slapped so bad they may never recover.

Not the first time the crazy John Birchers of this country said shit like they are now.

This pamphlet was distributed all over Dallas the day of the assassination.

http://www.near-death.com/images/people/politicians/lincoln/assassination/kennedy_treason_poster.jpg!

what is funny is you comparing yourself and conservatives to the commie whackos. birds of a feather from different ends of the spectrum, eh?

the rest of us are sick of you people :eusa_shhh:

And what do you propose, you enlightened "progressive"???

March us off to ovens??

Re-education camps?

Thank God, America doesn't fall for your crap.....

The tactics of the present era are AUDITS and denial of health care.

And making poor Marines hold an umbrella for you.

That's what my grandmother says to this day. You may not like the man, but you WILL respect the office he holds. However, Democrats are driving the moderates out of their own party, too. So safe it to say they aren't doing themselves any favors either.

That's what my grandmother says to this day. You may not like the man, but you WILL respect the office he holds. However, Democrats are driving the moderates out of their own party, too. So safe it to say they aren't doing themselves any favors either.

The GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes for President. Your assessment is moronic.

Forum List

Back