🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reasons why I stayed in the Suburbs

Kingpin31

Jun 23, 2018
Why would I go into the cities where yes there are plenty of jobs, but they're virtually all low wage jobs, and they're is too much competition to be paid well, even if I won in competition with some ?
Where also, I have to fight all the time against some loud mouth street faggotized punk who today can't even give me my money's worth in a street fight ?

I was taught to fight by my dad... who knew muhammad ali, who taught him lots of moves, sparring as friends.
:p

Last edited:
Why would I go into the cities where yes there are plenty of jobs, but they're virtually all low wage jobs, ...

No, they're not. That's ridiculous. Who the fuck do you think works at the top of all those big buildings, shitforbrains?

Where also, I have to fight all the time against some loud mouth street faggotized punk who today can't even give me my money's worth in a street fight ?...

Sure sounds like you are concerned with avoiding one, pussy. Btw, most people who live and work in cities are not living like Mad Max, fighting for their survival every day. Relax, kid.

Why would I go into the cities where yes there are plenty of jobs, but they're virtually all low wage jobs, ...

No, they're not. That's ridiculous. Who the fuck do you think works at the top of all those big buildings, shitforbrains?
That's 1% of those in the cities dipshit... and most of them dont live there and if they do... they live in high rise, around the corner from their jobs... not the way the rest of the place is living.
shut the fuck up
:)

Last edited:
Where also, I have to fight all the time against some loud mouth street faggotized punk who today can't even give me my money's worth in a street fight ?...

Sure sounds like you are concerned with avoiding one, pussy. Btw, most people who live and work in cities are not living like Mad Max, fighting for their survival every day. Relax, kid.

If I wanted to fight every day I'd be a boxer or now a mixed martial artist, retard.

If I wanted to fight every day I'd be a boxer or now a mixed martial artist.....

Then stop going on about it.

I have a 30- year old Maytag on my back porch. :)

Am considering going outside, drinking beer, and letting off .38 Special rounds,

I have a 30- year old Maytag on my back porch. :)

Am considering going outside, drinking beer, and letting off .38 Special rounds,

Yeah, but are you a badass like the OP?

Probably not, but he probably has an HOA.

I think I'll go outside and crank up a chainsaw.

My neighbor don't care. :)

@ 10:32 :auiqs.jpg:

I can do that. No problem, unless someone in the subdivision calls on me.

Even then, doesn't matter! I don't live there! :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Why would I go into the cities where yes there are plenty of jobs, but they're virtually all low wage jobs, and they're is too much competition to be paid well, even if I won in competition with some ?
Where also, I have to fight all the time against some loud mouth street faggotized punk who today can't even give me my money's worth in a street fight ?

I was taught to fight by my dad... who knew muhammad ali, who taught him lots of moves, sparring as friends.
:p
Reasons I left the suburbs for the rural open spaces:
1. People like you...

Shiet, I just cranked up a chainsaw and cut a log 1..in half.

Then fired 5 double -action .38 rounds into my firepit.

I reckon it's OK, it ran the rounds out OK.

I guess my gun may be OK for double action.

That means I can just squeeze the trigger. Me likey that. :eusa_whistle:

Shiet, I just cranked up a chainsaw and cut a log 1..in half.

Then fired 5 double -action .38 rounds into my firepit.

I reckon it's OK, it ran the rounds out OK.

I guess my gun may be OK for double action.
You can never get enough practice shooting dirt.

You got that right, or Xs on paper plates. Unless you're using like a yuge bullet and it might destroy your backstop. Don't do that, would not recommened.

Forum List

Back