Recently elected sociopath continues Tweet war

image.jpeg

he's beginning to stir speculations of intimidation of the media which could be a potential violation of the first amendment..

LMAO

you see, to people who think and can think critically about these things, it's a potential reality considering the unique circumstances. there's a reason why clinton lead in college educated voters by 9 points.

Don't even get me started on the ridiculous *dought* nonsense.

California has ALWAYS been primarily DESERT. Fucking liberals all move there and start whining that there's a drought when in reality it's just the fact that they have flocked to a desert and there isn't enough water to sustain all their city dwelling asses.

In an article published online Friday, Times foreign affairs writer Max Fisher wrote that Trump "has suggested that more countries should acquire nuclear weapons."

"How dishonest are they," Trump tweeted Sunday. "I never said this!"

I HEARD him make those statements. "Maybe they should," he said, when an interviewer asked if stopping our military protection for Japan and South Korea would mean those countries would acquire nuclear weapons.
Trump is really not very honest sometimes.

Comrade Trump will now be baited for four years, until he finally takes the bait and breaks the law, again. He will be jailing reporters soon.

he's beginning to stir speculations of intimidation of the media which could be a potential violation of the first amendment..

LMAO

you see, to people who think and can think critically about these things, it's a potential reality considering the unique circumstances. there's a reason why clinton lead in college educated voters by 9 points.

The Constitution doesn't change in unique circumstances moron. Red districts produce almost all the energy and food you use. Your totally dependent on us. Who is the smart one again?

Don't even get me started on the ridiculous *dought* nonsense.

California has ALWAYS been primarily DESERT. Fucking liberals all move there and start whining that there's a drought when in reality it's just the fact that they have flocked to a desert and there isn't enough water to sustain all their city dwelling asses.
I thought all the liberal crying had been enough to quench the drought out there? What?

LMAO

He's cutting federal aid to schools. I hope he is including the colleges in those cuts. Our colleges are a joke. They turn out brainwashed retards who are die hard communists whose understanding of history, writing, and critical thinking ranks far below my grandmother's...who like most of the women of her day ended her formal education at the age of 13.

LMAO

LMAO you mean those ones with worthless degrees living in mom's basement? Listen up Chucklehead, both my husband and I have college degrees, the vast majority of our friends, neighbors and acquaintances also have one and they voted Trump. In today's age just because one has a degree doesn't mean they are intelligent, get some common sense, life experience and real world experience and you'll be ahead of the game, a degree in Liberal Arts ain't going to do shit for you

LMAO

The Constitution doesn't change in unique circumstances moron. Red districts produce almost all the energy and food you use. Your totally dependent on us. Who is the smart one again?

there is a whole institution that proves you are incorrect. it's called the judicial branch, and the top of which deals specifically with constitutional issues (it's called the supreme court). it interprets various parts of it to create precedence (in other words interpreting the meaning of the constitution, changing what it meant before to what it means now). but in terms the media, i'm talking about journalists feeling like they have to ingratiate this moron through their writing (rather than in the interest of truth) in order to gain access to certain parts of the presidency.

LMAO

LMAO you mean those ones with worthless degrees living in mom's basement? Listen up Chucklehead, both my husband and I have college degrees, the vast majority of our friends, neighbors and acquaintances also have one and they voted Trump. In today's age just because one has a degree doesn't mean they are intelligent, get some common sense, life experience and real world experience and you'll be ahead of the game, a degree in Liberal Arts ain't going to do shit for you

well my degree is in political science (as in i studied politics, political history, political theory) but yeah good one.

LMAO

there is a whole institution that proves you are incorrect. it's called the judicial branch, and the top of which deals specifically with constitutional issues (it's called the supreme court). it interprets various parts of it to create precedence (in other words interpreting the meaning of the constitution, changing what it meant before to what it means now). but in terms the media, i'm talking about journalists feeling like they have to ingratiate this moron through their writing (rather than in the interest of truth) in order to gain access to certain parts of the presidency.

No moron, the Supreme Court applies the Constitution. The only way it can mean something different is if it is repealed or amended by a process. Journalism has not been in the business of reporting facts for a long time. It is presenting a view point through carefully selected sound bites and video. The president is not obligated to assist those with an opposing view. It also in no way violates the first amendment.

Forum List

Back