Reconcile this...Dems still complaining about trespassers at our Capitol while saying nothing about trespassers from Mexico?

Can you post a link that shows President Biden supports open borders......
He’s a lot like Unkotare , colfax_m and all you traitorous degenerate lowlife pukes….he won’t come out and say he’s for open borders and invading brown cockroaches but he won’t clearly condemn it/them either.
That’s the shit gutless filth does…they know they should be ashamed of their position so they play retarded fucking games thinking they mask their ignorance and foolishness.
We have you disgusting fucks pegged.

....….... he won’t clearly condemn it/.......

Whereas I have said very clearly, many times that I am against open borders, and that the government is and has long been remiss in its responsibility to control and manage our borders.

brokeloser is not just a racist asshole, he is flat-out mentally ill.

Whereas I have said very clearly, many times that I am against open borders, and that the government is and has long been remiss in its responsibility to control and manage our borders.

brokeloser is not just a racist asshole, he is flat-out mentally ill.
You’ve also said (by way of word games) that you don’t hold the alien who breaks into our nation responsible for their action.

.......you were asked 15 times and you couldn’t answer the question clearly.

I have made my position very clear many, many, many times, you lying pussy. You are so busy pissing your panties over the notion that some people might not have the exact same skin tone as your mommy that you don't bother to actually read what is written (to the extent that you can).

I have made my position very clear many, many, many times, you lying pussy. You are so busy pissing your panties over the notion that some people might not have the exact same skin tone as your mommy that you don't bother to actually read what is written (to the extent that you can).
Link me to one post of yours that proves you condemn the trespassing alien.
I’m standing by

It’s just plain bizarre...I thank God that I can’t wrap my head around the lunacy.
you have a soul. Your belief system says that if you care about one thing, then everything related is equal. That's your belief system and shows you have a soul. To be demented and think they are different just because you hate someone is evil and requires one with no soul.

Nationalist whitey is America's worst enemy.
so wait, you're trying to defend the country's capital, and then saying the capital doesn't exist to let illegals into the country? Do you have a country or not?

so wait, you're trying to defend the country's capital, and then saying the capital doesn't exist to let illegals into the country? Do you have a country or not?
Hidden, so you have no country. thanks, leave here then.

You can search post history, if your OCD takes you in that direction, loser. In the meantime, go fuck yourself.
Haha…that’s the thing Tard, I did and you’ve never posted such a thing.…That’s why you cant make this easy and post a link.
Look, just own your filth, admit you’re an unAmerican minded piece of shit…you lie at the root cause of Americas degradation.

You can search post history, if your OCD takes you in that direction, loser. In the meantime, go fuck yourself.
This will come off as me looking like a dick, but it has to be said. If he can't find your statement after performing a search, how does that back you up exactly?

Once you accept the reality that the USA is in the midst of cultural Civil War, it all makes sense.
I’ve accepted it, I welcome it, I completely embrace it, I’m 100% immersed within it just like ALL filthy LefTards are….The problem though….most Republicans are scared shitless to fully engage and ultimately they will be leveraged and bullied for sitting on their hands and doing nothing.

Forum List

Back