Reconcile this...Dems still complaining about trespassers at our Capitol while saying nothing about trespassers from Mexico?

Ripping children from their parents and other inhumane treatment.
He kept them in the Kenyans cages…and it his actions were permissible.
An American President has a fundamental responsibility to protect Americans…they are not required to protect Mexico’s invading filth.

The wall is an expensive vanity. Fine the employers.. Other countries do that successfully.
Employers don’t bare the responsibility of writing or enforcing border policy…Your almost dead dude took an oath and promised to that because thats HIS fundamental responsibility.
What else can I teach you today?

You expect fairness? you expect justice,from the Rats?

Don't waste your time OP, it ain't gonna happen.

Nationalist whitey is America's worst enemy.

^^^

yes you are :cuckoo:

1639443063886.png

Employers don’t bare the responsibility of writing or enforcing border policy…Your almost dead dude took an oath and promised to that because thats HIS fundamental responsibility.
What else can I teach you today?
One doesn't have to provide a SS number for employment? Or check it with the government?

What world do you live in?

So, on businesses don't have to verify SS numbers before employment?
When government agencies and leaders act like this, does it matter what businesses do?

IRS Admits It Encourages Illegals To Steal Social Security Numbers For Taxes

Sen. Gillibrand proposes giving social security to illegal immigrants

Obama amnesty granted 500,000 Social Security numbers to illegal immigrants

Social Security Administration Confirms: Illegal Aliens To Begin Collecting Benefits In 2017

It sounds like there are an awful lot of people in government who want to reward criminals.

Ask yourself why.

I'm guessing links are from the wingnut propaganda silo and devoid of factual information...

I’m still struggling to understand how such a thing makes sense in a Democrat mind.
A couple hundred protesting taxpayers break into the Capitol they pay for to protest on the floor of Congress and they’re considered to be “INSURRECTIONISTS”.
According to Democrats, the Capitol must now be fortified like Fort Knox, complete with tall fences (that don’t work) and guarded by thousands of troops....This is all the rage, all that’s talked about in media and on social networks....MEANWHILE, hundreds of thousands of tresspassers with ill intent from Mexico continue traversing our border and Democrats say nothing other than that they don’t want fences erected or our troops used to secure our border.
How is this reconciled?
2gd6zg.jpg
You are truly despicable. You try to downplay an attempt by Trump and his Cult to subvert the Constitution and take over the government of the United States. You are as bad as he is, if not worse,, because without enablers such as yourself, he would not exist. You are what's wrong with America. Fuck you!!! Bigly!!!

Forum List

Back