Reconcile this...Dems still complaining about trespassers at our Capitol while saying nothing about trespassers from Mexico?

MEANWHILE, hundreds of thousands of tresspassers with ill intent from Mexico continue traversing our border and Democrats say nothing other than that they don’t want fences erected or our troops used to secure our border.

Not to mention the fact that Biden wants to increase the number of refugees coming here from the ME. That, plus an open southern border that all but invites the criminal and terrorist elements to walk right in, bypassing the controlled entry points. How many more of our citizens are going to be raped and killed as a result of democratic immigration policies?

Trump used Intel to stop people coming from countries that represented a terrorist threat. Democrats immediately jumped on that as a universal Muslim ban yet we had zero terrorist events in the US stemming from jihad in the four years Trump was President. Biden wants to undo all of that. Who is going to be accountable should a terrorist event occur aimed at the US in the name of a terror cell out of the Middle East; in particular, one of the banned countries under Trump?

Trump never sat for an intelligence briefing and never read the short versions his staff prepared for him. He preferred to watch himself on TV until 11 AM every day.
Link?

From 2016.

Donald Trump Says He Doesn't Need Intelligence Briefings ...
On Fox News, Trump didn't address that question specifically, instead getting back to his reasons for not getting the daily intelligence briefing, known to the president and White House staff as...
Trump didn't like intelligence briefings because he never knew what they were talking about.

Why should anyone feel any responsibility toward another who is not a family member? FUCK THAT COLLECTIVE SHIT!!! I DON'T OWE YOU A GODDAMN THING!!!
Incest is best!
I DON'T WANT A GODDAM THING FROM YOU BOOTIES!!! I hope you like boar meat everyday.

Be honest, are you posting from some ghetto barrio in El Paso right now?
There's just no way in hell that you're a legit Texan.

MEANWHILE, hundreds of thousands of tresspassers with ill intent from Mexico continue traversing our border and Democrats say nothing other than that they don’t want fences erected or our troops used to secure our border.

Not to mention the fact that Biden wants to increase the number of refugees coming here from the ME. That, plus an open southern border that all but invites the criminal and terrorist elements to walk right in, bypassing the controlled entry points. How many more of our citizens are going to be raped and killed as a result of democratic immigration policies?

Trump used Intel to stop people coming from countries that represented a terrorist threat. Democrats immediately jumped on that as a universal Muslim ban yet we had zero terrorist events in the US stemming from jihad in the four years Trump was President. Biden wants to undo all of that. Who is going to be accountable should a terrorist event occur aimed at the US in the name of a terror cell out of the Middle East; in particular, one of the banned countries under Trump?

Trump never sat for an intelligence briefing and never read the short versions his staff prepared for him. He preferred to watch himself on TV until 11 AM every day.
Link?

From 2016.

Donald Trump Says He Doesn't Need Intelligence Briefings ...
On Fox News, Trump didn't address that question specifically, instead getting back to his reasons for not getting the daily intelligence briefing, known to the president and White House staff as...
Trump didn't like intelligence briefings because he never knew what they were talking about.

He's lazy and not very bright.... and he's severely dyslectic.

I said he used intel......you can use intel for an action without sitting for a briefing. Regardless, put a moratorium on people coming from known countries that had a high terrorist threat. How many terrorist incidents did the US have tied to islamic jihad during his administration? That is the core point. Biden is retroverting this action to go back to the way it was when he was vice president. How many terrorist incidents did we have during that administration? Let's see what happens. This is a policy debate, not a Trump debate.

We still have illegals? Trump was gonna take care of that...
You and your ilk wouldn't allow it...remember? You pissed your pink panties anytime he took action against illegals and in favor of good, real Americans.

Timothy 3:1-5

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Boy, that sounds just like the Democrats and their enablers.

You and your ilk wouldn't allow it...remember? You pissed your pink panties anytime he took action against illegals and in favor of good, real Americans.
Was no problem for me. Well Mexico paid for the wall right? Can’t believe we still have illegals. Another failure for the trump record.

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

LOL The last days were back in the first century when Temple Judaism came to an end.

You must be a Scofield heretic.

Was no problem for me. Well Mexico paid for the wall right? Can’t believe we still have illegals. Another failure for the trump record.

Haven't you been telling us all along that no matter how hard we try we can't keep all cockroaches out?
What mitigation effort is the Almost Dead Dude taking to protect Americans from the cockroaches?

I’m still struggling to understand how such a thing makes sense in a Democrat mind.
A couple hundred protesting taxpayers break into the Capitol they pay for to protest on the floor of Congress and they’re considered to be “INSURRECTIONISTS”.
According to Democrats, the Capitol must now be fortified like Fort Knox, complete with tall fences (that don’t work) and guarded by thousands of troops....This is all the rage, all that’s talked about in media and on social networks....MEANWHILE, hundreds of thousands of tresspassers with ill intent from Mexico continue traversing our border and Democrats say nothing other than that they don’t want fences erected or our troops used to secure our border.
How is this reconciled?
2gd6zg.jpg

Mollie's parents have asked that you do not use their daughter's death to further your right wing racism and hate. Mollie would NEVER have participated in such a meme.

Why don't you post hate against the toxic male culture in the USA that teaches men that a lone woman on her own is powerless against you and you can do whatever you want to her.

Haven't you been telling us all along that no matter how hard we try we can't keep all cockroaches out?
What mitigation effort is the Almost Dead Dude taking to protect Americans from the cockroaches?
I don’t really care one way or another. Trump promised to get rid of them and mexico was paying for a wall. Shocked we still have illegals.

Boy, that sounds just like the Democrats and their enablers

Matthew 7:1-3
Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

I’m still struggling to understand how such a thing makes sense in a Democrat mind.
A couple hundred protesting taxpayers break into the Capitol they pay for to protest on the floor of Congress and they’re considered to be “INSURRECTIONISTS”.
According to Democrats, the Capitol must now be fortified like Fort Knox, complete with tall fences (that don’t work) and guarded by thousands of troops....This is all the rage, all that’s talked about in media and on social networks....MEANWHILE, hundreds of thousands of tresspassers with ill intent from Mexico continue traversing our border and Democrats say nothing other than that they don’t want fences erected or our troops used to secure our border.
How is this reconciled?
2gd6zg.jpg

Mollie's parents have asked that you do not use their daughter's death to further your right wing racism and hate. Mollie would NEVER have participated in such a meme.

Why don't you post hate against the toxic male culture in the USA that teaches men that a lone woman on her own is powerless against you and you can do whatever you want to her.

Mollies father is a nutless mutt....FUCK HIM!
Trust me, she would want others to know that illegals are savages.

LOL The last days were back in the first century when Temple Judaism came to an end.

I saw the quote in an article and thought is was very telling. I would rather not argue about the Bible. It does fit the people who are running this country, hands down.

I saw the quote in an article and thought is was very telling. I would rather not argue about the Bible. It does fit the people who are running this country, hands down.

It was written by ignorant people...

Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again 3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Maybe the idiots trying to railroad Trump should read that. I did not do the judging and either did Timothy. He simply said there will be people like that. And there most certainly are. Hell, you are one of them.

It was written by ignorant people...
Back then people who could read and write were not ignorant. Times have changed as your post illustrates.

Maybe the idiots trying to railroad Trump should read that. I did not do the judging and either did Timothy. He simply said there will be people like that. And there most certainly are. Hell, you are one of them.

Timothy was a disciple of Paul who died in 68 AD before the destruction of the Temple. At the time the Jewish factions in Jerusalem were fighting the Romans and each other. It was the end of an age NOT the end of the world.

Forum List

Back