Reconcile this...Dems still complaining about trespassers at our Capitol while saying nothing about trespassers from Mexico?

You don't need a wall.. That was an expensive Trump vanity.
I violently disagree.

SouthernBorderProx.gif

We need a wall right here:

NeedsAWall.gif

You need to expand E-Verify and fine employers who hire illegals.. like Trump.
The two approaches are not mutually exclusive.

For the life of me, I cannot see how democrats can casually dismiss the attacks and resulting damage done on federal buildings elsewhere, and attacks on a state capitol building in Wisconsin and then raise a big stink about the attack on DC. The double standard they employ is disgusting and immoral. You cannot excuse misconduct for some but not other based on political preference.

Because Democrats are assholes who's sole interest is holding onto power so they can line their own pockets. They don't give a shit about the people.

Ofcourse you don't Gustavo from El Paso....you, like all America hating abnormals want to pretend that nationalist whitey is Americas worse enemy while dark folks and illegals are America's greatest asset. We totally get it....More Twilight Zone shit from LibTardia
Nationalist whitey is America's worst enemy.

Lets compare the data...you post the negative data related to Nationalist Whitey and I'll post the negative data related to dark folks and illegals....You go first.
(this is where you make your escape from the thread)
White Nationalists who feel little responsibility toward one another will turn against minorities in their midst and outsiders across their borders, in return for promises of glory or comforting fictions of superiority.

Ofcourse you don't Gustavo from El Paso....you, like all America hating abnormals want to pretend that nationalist whitey is Americas worse enemy while dark folks and illegals are America's greatest asset. We totally get it....More Twilight Zone shit from LibTardia

Lets compare the data...you post the negative data related to Nationalist Whitey and I'll post the negative data related to dark folks and illegals....You go first.
White Nationalists who feel little responsibility toward one another will turn against minorities in their midst and outsiders across their borders, in return for promises of glory or comforting fictions of superiority.

NO, NO...none of that FEELZ bullshit, none of that "because I think so" bullshit....POST SOME DATA!
Show us how nationalist whitey is a detriment to America....GO!

NO, NO...none of that FEELZ bullshit, none of that "because I think so" bullshit....POST SOME DATA!
capitol-police-gty-rc-210108_1610107317802_hpEmbed_25x16_992.jpg

Liberal traitors are the only minority.

MEANWHILE, hundreds of thousands of tresspassers with ill intent from Mexico continue traversing our border and Democrats say nothing other than that they don’t want fences erected or our troops used to secure our border.

Not to mention the fact that Biden wants to increase the number of refugees coming here from the ME. That, plus an open southern border that all but invites the criminal and terrorist elements to walk right in, bypassing the controlled entry points. How many more of our citizens are going to be raped and killed as a result of democratic immigration policies?

Trump used Intel to stop people coming from countries that represented a terrorist threat. Democrats immediately jumped on that as a universal Muslim ban yet we had zero terrorist events in the US stemming from jihad in the four years Trump was President. Biden wants to undo all of that. Who is going to be accountable should a terrorist event occur aimed at the US in the name of a terror cell out of the Middle East; in particular, one of the banned countries under Trump?

View attachment 455919

Cool photo...but we need DATA to substantiate your claim...remember?
dc0fb903075d8e5b8b79a1f627e07293.png

MEANWHILE, hundreds of thousands of tresspassers with ill intent from Mexico continue traversing our border and Democrats say nothing other than that they don’t want fences erected or our troops used to secure our border.

Not to mention the fact that Biden wants to increase the number of refugees coming here from the ME. That, plus an open southern border that all but invites the criminal and terrorist elements to walk right in, bypassing the controlled entry points. How many more of our citizens are going to be raped and killed as a result of democratic immigration policies?

Nobody, including Biden wants open borders... Damn, you're stupid.

"We swear, we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want to provide wetbacks with safe havens, we want to give wetbacks the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegal wetbacks here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want wetbacks to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."

You people can not continue selling your bullshit...Nobody sane is buying it.

You pinhead.. Foreigners get international driver's licenses all over the world and always have. In my family we had international driver's licenses for Europe and Saudi driver's licenses. My mother had a Libyan driver's license and my brothers had Kuwaiti driver's licenses.

There are no "White Nationalists."

That is a bullshit, made up term meant to stir racial divide against anyone who happens to like America.

Why should anyone feel any responsibility toward another who is not a family member? FUCK THAT COLLECTIVE SHIT!!! I DON'T OWE YOU A GODDAMN THING!!!

EVERY COUNTRY IN THE FUCKING WORLD has immigration laws and border security........EXCEPT US!!!! So, FUCK YOU!!!

Trump used Intel to stop people coming from countries that represented a terrorist threat. Democrats immediately jumped on that as a universal Muslim ban yet we had zero terrorist events in the US stemming from jihad in the four years Trump was President. Biden wants to undo all of that. Who is going to be accountable should a terrorist event occur aimed at the US in the name of a terror cell out of the Middle East; in particular, one of the banned countries under Trump?

Trump never sat for an intelligence briefing and never read the short versions his staff prepared for him. He preferred to watch himself on TV until 11 AM every day.

View attachment 455919
Mostly peaceful protest.
:dunno:

View attachment 455919

I've heard that a picture is worth 1,000 words of data. My photo shows unheard White Nationalist terrorists attacking the Capitol Police. I'm done. I'm not sure that you know what data means.

Trump never sat for an intelligence briefing and never read the short versions his staff prepared for him. He preferred to watch himself on TV until 11 AM every day.
Link?

I’m still struggling to understand how such a thing makes sense in a Democrat mind.
A couple hundred protesting taxpayers break into the Capitol they pay for to protest on the floor of Congress and they’re considered to be “INSURRECTIONISTS”.
According to Democrats, the Capitol must now be fortified like Fort Knox, complete with tall fences (that don’t work) and guarded by thousands of troops....This is all the rage, all that’s talked about in media and on social networks....MEANWHILE, hundreds of thousands of tresspassers with ill intent from Mexico continue traversing our border and Democrats say nothing other than that they don’t want fences erected or our troops used to secure our border.
How is this reconciled?
2gd6zg.jpg
What percentage of Americans are killed by illegal immigrants?

I don't understand it. Every time that there's a discussion about the Capitol, I always, immediately start talking about Mexico.
Do you know what I find funny?

Every time you fuckers start talking about violence, and we bring up the fact that you never said a goddamn fucking word about all of the violence that went on in 2020, you again and start talking about the capitol and ignore the rest.
trump Qultists are naturally violent people.

View attachment 455919

I've heard that a picture is worth 1,000 words of data. My photo shows unheard White Nationalist terrorists attacking the Capitol Police. I'm done. I'm not sure that you know what data means.
Are you saying that the crowd in your picture showing a mostly peaceful protest is nothing but white people?

I don't understand it. Every time that there's a discussion about the Capitol, I always, immediately start talking about Mexico.
Do you know what I find funny?

Every time you fuckers start talking about violence, and we bring up the fact that you never said a goddamn fucking word about all of the violence that went on in 2020, you again and start talking about the capitol and ignore the rest.
trump Qultists are naturally violent people.
Where have I heard this before?

Nobody, including Biden wants open borders... Damn, you're stupid.

"We swear, we don’t want ‘open borders’, we just don’t want a wall to divide us from Mexico, we want to provide wetbacks with safe havens, we want to give wetbacks the right to drive, we want to provide them with free education and healthcare, we want to abolish iCE, we want a pathway to citizenship for the 20-40 million illegal wetbacks here now, we want the 1.7 million DACA ‘kids’ gifted a form of citizenship and we want wetbacks to be able to become citizens without all the red tape....but, but, but....we swear, we don’t want open borders."

You people can not continue selling your bullshit...Nobody sane is buying it.

You pinhead.. Foreigners get international driver's licenses all over the world and always have. In my family we had international driver's licenses for Europe and Saudi driver's licenses. My mother had a Libyan driver's license and my brothers had Kuwaiti driver's licenses.

Cool story Gustavo...were you in those countries on a legitimate invite from The People or were you there trespassing against their will, ruining their education and healthcare systems, pillaging their once robust welfare system, stealing their jobs, raping, maiming and murdering their people?

Forum List

Back