Reconstructing Human Nature

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
If you are interested in knowing where the Democrat party got its political posture this fabulous article is a must read:

“reconstruction of the human brain which obviously lacks many things needed for a perfect social order.”​

Talking to Joseph Stalin
By Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh
February 23, 2016

Talking to Joseph Stalin

Attempting to alter human nature is everything anybody needs to know if they want to understand why twentieth century totalitarian collectivists will always fail. Defeating them is only the tip of the problem. The obscenity is that it can take a long time for them to fail after they get the power. The Soviet Union is an example of long-lived failure. The difference between Nazism and Communism is that Nazis racked up their horrors in a span of 12 years while Communists are still going strong.

Basically, decent men failing to kill totalitarian government in the cradle is a worse tragedy than it is if they allow it to succeed. (Our federal government is paying them to succeed!)

Finally, a majority of canon fodder will desert their leaders the minute their own blood begins to flow. Nevertheless, it is always more costly in blood to fight an established totalitarian government than it is to fight the saviors before they acquire political power.

So do you think Trump and his fans are a reconstruction of Hitler, the Nazis, and their attempts to make a better breed of human?

The parallels are certainly too striking for anyone to ignore.

So do you think Trump and his fans
To mamooth: Stop being such a clever little sneak. You are too stupid to know what I think regardless of how many times I say it in plain English.
are a reconstruction of Hitler, the Nazis, and their attempts to make a better breed of human?
To mamooth: I am saddened to see that you remain an idiot after reading so many of my messages. You still do not know the difference between severely limiting the government’s powers and a totalitarian government.
The parallels are certainly too striking for anyone to ignore.
To mamooth: You better stay out of those lay-down joints. That stuff is addling your brain.

th
https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M2735b9cdb20b19a765b672a613905baaH0&pid=Api&w=239&h=239

Forum List

Back