🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Record 94,610,000 Americans Not in Labor Force - Breitbart

but again, the GOP have both houses, all ran on this issues, where are the results?

I agree. Now and during GWB years, nothing? It would seem a country with open border is not country? To come and go freely.....seems a bit too generous.

note: Illegals are ?? 5%= 10% ?? of poplulation but 37% of sentences? seems very high to me.

Yeah and the GOP rank and file made note of the leadership being such lame ass RINOs.

It will take time to clean house when after all, the GOP spent about 60 years as Democrat lap dogs, barking at command and sitting up for tid bits off the Dems table.

Romney is a marshmallow. He said something about self-deportation, no there was ZERO giant blow up about illegal immigration. Obama has border guards on stand down, running day care centers. You better listen to some Trump to get the truth about illegal immigrants. Wide open all year long.

Dude, please stop being so nieve and just ignorant...I'm trying to tell you, your party always run with these scare tatics to get you morons to vote for them, Trump is a snake oil salesmen....visit some of his business venues in the country and look in the back, behind closed doors, illegals working every where for this mothefucka......LOLOLOLOL....you gotta stop believing in this clown, he's hood winking your white ass, fool!! He whines about China and ye the first thing he does is ship his clothing line over there to be made?? Why??? I mean, you guys are chumps to the core

I don't know.......many of them do come to work farms, construction etc. BUT.......statistics 2014?***

According to FY 2014 USSC data, of 74,911 sentencing cases, citizens accounted for 43,479 (or 58.0 percent), illegal immigrants accounted for 27,505 (or 36.7 percent), legal immigrants made up 3,017 (or 4.0 percent), and the remainder (about 1 percent) were cases in which the offender was either extradited or had an unknown status.

Broken down by some of the primary offenses, illegal immigrants represented 16.8 percent of drug trafficking cases, 20.0 percent of kidnapping/hostage taking, 74.1 percent of drug possession, 12.3 percent of money laundering, and 12.0 percent of murder convictions.

When you have those types of numbers in this country illegally of course you're gonna have high stats like that....but again, the GOP have both houses, all ran on this issues, where are the results?
And where the heck were the republicans for the 6 years under Bush, with full control of house and senate?

Did illegals get rounded up, and herded out of here like animals? Did abortions stop or planned parenthood shut down?

funny how num nuts regurgitates the claim we teach Blacks and poor how to breed for votes and future voters, but then conservatives also claim we make certain blacks and the poor kill their own with planned parenthood....

you'd think they would make up their minds on which LIE to tell about us?
neither are lies. You just cant comprehend the point of what is stated.
I'm sorry jim, but it is intellectually Lazy, to just bark off the same ole partisan mantra from Ancient of Days, just because you all can't spend a nano second or two, to think on your own and actual educate yourself on the issues....

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me... kind of infantile, and thoughtless, brain washed stuff you got there....

But hey, it makes the feeble minded feel real big, and special....huh....

I personally, am sick of it...

you all have hit the top of my ability to be cordial...

Enough of your regurgitated, simple minded lies that your masters told you to believe, in order to hide your conservative/republican leaders true agenda....

Baby Boomer retirement

Could be a lot of it? why are they not hiring replacements for those "retirees"?

Because there are more people retiring than are entering the work force. In Canada, senior citizens outnumber children for the first time ever.

Baby Boomers are a huge demographic bulge that skew the population numbers at each phase of their lives. In the 50's, schools were built to accommodate them, now schools are closing. In the 70's they caused a housing boom. Now services for retirees are needed.

For years experts have been predicting this decline in the percentage of adults working when the Boomers started retiring because of the decline in the birth rate. Now that it's happening, right wingers are running around in terror as if this is shocking news to them.

Couldn't possibly have anything to do with the over 1 MILLION illegal aliens taking away American jobs, could it?

1. Real Unemployment Rate In 2014 At 12. 1 Percent, ...
    www.inquisitr.com/1333891/real-unemployment-rate-in-2014...Cached
    With the real unemployment rate in 2014 at 12.1 percent, some reports are claiming that illegal immigrants have taken more jobs than American citizens in recent years ...
No, not quite Vigil....

The REAL UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS 5.1

The make up whatever you want, when ever you want, unemployment rate, is in your op article

Forum List

Back