Economy in crapper with record high employment.

Global unemployment rate peaked at 6.3%, in the US it was twice that 13%

Who had better leadership?
Who has our land mass, population and who off-shores the most?
I think we have our answer.
Don't forget that Germany and Poland told their governments to fuck off.

Who has our land mass, population and who off-shores the most?
I think we have our answer.
Don't forget that Germany and Poland told their governments to fuck off.
The US also had one of the highest COVID infection and death rates in the world.

How does that suggest competent leadership vs the rest of the world that did much better, both in controlling COVID and keeping their economies going at the same time.

'

The US also had one of the highest COVID infection and death rates in the world.

How does that suggest competent leadership vs the rest of the world that did much better, both in controlling COVID and keeping their economies going at the same time.

'
Where did your IQ miss the mass and population and free travel of the US?
Let's not forget our open border.

Where did your IQ miss the mass and population and free travel of the US?
Let's not forget our open border.
Other countries had far bigger populations, like China and India. Other countries had far denser populations like South Korea and Japan.
The US was in no way unique compared to the rest of the world, except that the US COVID rates and death rates from COVID was among the highest in the world, for populations both big and small, and everything in between.

'

You believe everyone else's numbers?

Other countries had far bigger populations, like China and India. Other countries had far denser populations like South Korea and Japan.
The US was in no way unique compared to the rest of the world, except that the US COVID rates and death rates from COVID was among the highest in the world, for populations both big and small, and everything in between.

I guess population and density of that population in closely controlled societies made no difference?

BULLSHIT!

China and India...
Do you realize what an ass you just made of yourself?
Their people are not getting shots and are dying by the thousands on a daily basis.
If you are in the 3rd caste or above in India, you don't get a shot.
If you have COVID in China, the building you live in is locked up and everybody is left to starve to death.

Your ignorance due to your hatred of the US is beyond belief.

I can accept the fact we have never met, and you despise successful people, like me. I don't know anything about you, and I don't care.

What is your specific reason for hating on Public School Teachers, who are some of the most stellar humans on Earth.

You focus on the 0.01% freaks that happen to hold that job.
No, there are plenty of lefty loons that are grooming our kids. Time to stop it!

China and India...
Do you realize what an ass you just made of yourself?
Their people are not getting shots and are dying by the thousands on a daily basis.
If you are in the 3rd caste or above in India, you don't get a shot.
Are you now pro-shot?

Forum List

Back