Record 95,102,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Number Grew 18% Since Obama Took Office in 2009

Obama also has the record for the most people in the labor force, as well as the most people not in the labor force.

Concepts such as "the population grows" tend to be a bit beyond Trump-cultists. Sadly, they vote, and their votes count as much as a normal person.

Now, the non-participation rate has crept up, but that has to do with the population getting more elderly-heavy.

But the Alt Right can get Trump to change Population Growth and Aging Population....

Time to bring Grandma to the wood shed with a Gun... It is the way she wanted it...
image.jpeg

poor old simpletons ...the number grew 18% under Obama ... of course it did, more baby boomers retired because they are getting old.

I bet old man Trump can invent a setting on his magic wand and turn back time. On his first day 65 year old boomers who retired revert back to 40 year old workers with a job .. WOOHOO !

fix 10,000 a fucking day Trump ..

Roughly 10,000 Baby Boomers will turn 65 today, and about 10,000 more will cross that threshold every day for the next 19 years.
I confidently predict super duper potus pooper Trump will out do Obama's numbers!

heres what it includes ..

Currently, just 13% of Americans are ages 65 and older. By 2030, when all members of the Baby Boom generation have reached that age, fully 18% of the nation will be at least that age.

yet another work force thread by easy results in FAIL.

Workers continued to produce more and earn less:
View attachment 105422

Wages of college grads plummets:
View attachment 105423

I think a reduction in Min Wage will change this around... This is what Trump wants so USA can be more competitive...
I think when he said 'Make America Great Again', He meant before workers had rights and they worked just to survive while the Billionaire Class reaped the rewards...

Currently, just 13% of Americans are ages 65 and older. By 2030, when all members of the Baby Boom generation have reached that age, fully 18% of the nation will be at least that age.

How has it failed? You just provided data that supports the article above. The numbers have increased - by 2030 it will increase even more. Thanks for providing that information.

Do you agree that we need to continue Obama's work to reduce the number of Americans out of the workforce, which was one of my points?

How has it failed? You just provided data that supports the article above. The numbers have increased - by 2030 it will increase even more. Thanks for providing that information.

Do you agree that we need to continue Obama's work to reduce the number of Americans out of the workforce, which was one of my points?
Your error is to attribute demographics to one party or one politician. what's occurring is that we knew would happen even as W cut taxes to get rid of excess public debt that would have been purchased with soc sec taxes. And we all loved that tax cut.

you hung an 18% increase on Obama .. FAIL ! ... its his fault boomers live long enough to retire ?

Trump is next to deal with workforce decreases ... open wide and wear a bib!

Workers continued to produce more and earn less:
View attachment 105422

Wages of college grads plummets:
View attachment 105423

I think a reduction in Min Wage will change this around... This is what Trump wants so USA can be more competitive...
I think when he said 'Make America Great Again', He meant before workers had rights and they worked just to survive while the Billionaire Class reaped the rewards...
The graphs speak on what Obama has done to help the 1%

Yeah, its more dependent Democratic voters, so what?

:rolleyes:

roflmao, you just cant make this shit up!

I'm retired. Am I counted as out of the workforce? I'm not dependent.
According to easy .... you're a freeloader. LOL

The actual number of working age people not in the workforce is around 55 million, and that includes the disabled and parents home schooling.

Now if Easy was saying Trump promised to get both sides in a room and hammer out a solution for medicare and soc sec and he's not doing it .... then he might have something.

Your error is to attribute demographics to one party or one politician.
I did not. The title of the thread is the title of the article - not of my own creation. I have not once claimed that the total number we have now is 'owned' by one party or another - I have praised / thanked Obama for his efforts and stated we must continue to work to lower those numbers for the good of the country. Hope this clears things up.

Yeah, its more dependent Democratic voters, so what?

:rolleyes:

roflmao, you just cant make this shit up!

I'm retired. Am I counted as out of the workforce? I'm not dependent.

The actual number of working age people not in the workforce is around 55 million, and that includes the disabled and parents home schooling.

Now if Easy was saying Trump promised to get both sides in a room and hammer out a solution for medicare and soc sec and he's not doing it .... then he might have something.

Trump said he wouldn't touch SS, Medicare, or Medicaid.

So we have a problem that Obama has worked on but still needs to be addressed as we move forward. For the good of the country I hope we can eventually start seeing those numbers go down, not continue to go up. With the climbing number of Boomers beginning to retire that may not happen for quite a long while.
I think the numbers will go down without any question, I expect it might take a year to start seeing movement in the right directions, but its inevitable.
It is not any great surprise to see numbers of non workers grow under the "leadership" of someone that comes from a genetically predisposed lineage that is not familiar with the term work in the first place. For the same reasons its not any huge surprise to see the number of those begging for assistance from the government grow either. I think that electing someone from a genetically sound lineage will have the desired effect on this problem. Now, understand that when I do say that I include hillary, the numbers would have gone up even if she had been elected, the problem however is that even though she is genetically stable, she still hails from Arkansas and even with her natural born advantage, that alone is enough to drop, or slow the job and entitlements growth by at lease 10.3%.

NOTE:
When making up percentages to prove a point, never go with a number that is divisible by 10 or 5, always try to end with a . 1,2,3,4,6,7,8 or 9

Why do liberals always feel the need to create false narratives (in this case, a nice way of saying LIE)? I never said that. YOU did.

Has he?
Can he do so without going through Congress?

The answer to both is 'No'. Congress can also act on their own to try to do so without going to Trump 1st. Time will tell.

Has he?
Can he do so without going through Congress?

The answer to both is 'No'. Congress can also act on their own to try to do so without going to Trump 1st. Time will tell.

Trump needs the approval of Congress if he intends to do nothing with social services?

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thread too stupid ..

THE END

Forum List

Back