Record 95,102,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Number Grew 18% Since Obama Took Office in 2009

Trump needs the approval of Congress if he intends to do nothing with social services?BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What are you babbling about? Oh, did I type too fast for you? In order to do anything to/with SS/Medicare/etc Trump must go through Congress to do so - he hasn't even taken the oath of office yet, so relax. Take a breath. Trump won't be stealing your SS this week, snowflake. :p

Obama also has the record for the most people in the labor force, as well as the most people not in the labor force.

Concepts such as "the population grows" tend to be a bit beyond Trump-cultists. Sadly, they vote, and their votes count as much as a normal person.

Now, the non-participation rate has crept up, but that has to do with the population getting more elderly-heavy.
If yer obummer has the most people in the labor force why are ten million more people on food stamps?
Because Walmart won't pay more
Ya know in Seattle they went to 15.00 per hour, the workers then wanted part time so they could still qualify for they benefits! How's that strike ewe?

Obama also has the record for the most people in the labor force, as well as the most people not in the labor force.

Concepts such as "the population grows" tend to be a bit beyond Trump-cultists. Sadly, they vote, and their votes count as much as a normal person.

Now, the non-participation rate has crept up, but that has to do with the population getting more elderly-heavy.
If yer obummer has the most people in the labor force why are ten million more people on food stamps?
Ya know in Seattle they went to 15.00 per hour, the workers then wanted part time so they could still qualify for they benefits! How's that strike ewe?
I think they should automatically raise minimum wage with inflation because it seems like as soon as they raised minimum wage the cost of things went up. So minimum wage is always lagging.

That story you told is just fake news. If it's true fix it. EWe're in charge now

I think they should automatically raise minimum wage with inflation because it seems like as soon as they raised minimum wage the cost of things went up. So minimum wage is always lagging.

That story you told is just fake news. If it's true fix it. EWe're in charge now
Ewe have contradicted yer self, which is it? Fake or need fixing?

Trump needs the approval of Congress if he intends to do nothing with social services?BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What are you babbling about? Oh, did I type too fast for you? In order to do anything to/with SS/Medicare/etc Trump must go through Congress to do so - he hasn't even taken the oath of office yet, so relax. Take a breath. Trump won't be stealing your SS this week, snowflake. :p

read the quote you moron ... Trump plans to leave SS alone, not change it .. DDDDDUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

read the quote you moron ... Trump plans to leave SS alone, not change it ..
And so far he has kept his promise. And as I stated, if he changes his mind he can't do it alone anyway. Your point being.....

Forum List

Back