Record inflation under Biden. prices up up and away!!

Same for the Keystone pipeline.
Tsk, Tsk, The keystone pipeline had NOTHING to do with domestic oil production moron. It was to be used to transfer Alberta oil sands oil to Gulf coast refineries. Biden shutting the construction down did have an effect on global supplies as now that Alberta production must be shipped by train--environmentally irresponsible--to Vancouver and limited refinery capacity. Try again.
Did I say Keystone had something to do with domestic production? No, no I didn't. You are an ignorant jackass. Besides, shutting down Keystone helped to keep gas prices low. Had it been completed it would have resulted in higher gas prices in the mid-west as the current bottleneck would be removed.
Same for the Keystone pipeline. No current production was lost or eliminated. Yep, I just cut that from your post--I believe the fourth word is K-E-Y-S-T-O-N-E, yep that spells Keystone and it alludes to current production. Maybe you ought to remember what you post--dope smoking has that effect on memory--maybe you should stop. And no, Canada's pipeline has no effect on domestic prices, and since during the last four years we were energy independent, we were not effected directly by global prices. Try again O-fer.

Tsk, Tsk, The keystone pipeline had NOTHING to do with domestic oil production moron. It was to be used to transfer Alberta oil sands oil to Gulf coast refineries. Biden shutting the construction down did have an effect on global supplies as now that Alberta production must be shipped by train--environmentally irresponsible--to Vancouver and limited refinery capacity. Try again.
Did I say Keystone had something to do with domestic production? No, no I didn't. You are an ignorant jackass. Besides, shutting down Keystone helped to keep gas prices low. Had it been completed it would have resulted in higher gas prices in the mid-west as the current bottleneck would be removed.
Same for the Keystone pipeline. No current production was lost or eliminated. Yep, I just cut that from your post--I believe the fourth word is K-E-Y-S-T-O-N-E, yep that spells Keystone and it alludes to current production. Maybe you ought to remember what you post--dope smoking has that effect on memory--maybe you should stop. And no, Canada's pipeline has no effect on domestic prices, and since during the last four years we were energy independent, we were not effected directly by global prices. Try again O-fer.
Damn but you are one stupid piece of shit. Keystone "alludes" to current production only in your tiny ass little mind. Hell, it has nothing to do with domestic production or our energy independence. The whole purpose of the damn project, per TransCanada's permit application, was to increase the price Canada got for it's sludge. The destination was refineries on the Gulf Coast, to be refined into diesel for export.

You pretty much identify yourself as a complete moron, unintelligent, unthinking, idiot Trumpbot, when you start spouting that nonsense about "energy independent". We were never energy independent under Trump. NEVER. Just another one of his multitude of lies. Honestly, I think he does it like any good confidence man, just to test how far he can push you flippin MORONS. Obviously, he has not reached the limit yet.

Damn but you are one stupid piece of shit. Keystone "alludes" to current production only in your tiny ass little mind. Hell, it has nothing to do with domestic production or our energy independence. The whole purpose of the damn project, per TransCanada's permit application, was to increase the price Canada got for it's sludge. The destination was refineries on the Gulf Coast, to be refined into diesel for export.

You pretty much identify yourself as a complete moron, unintelligent, unthinking, idiot Trumpbot, when you start spouting that nonsense about "energy independent". We were never energy independent under Trump. NEVER. Just another one of his multitude of lies. Honestly, I think he does it like any good confidence man, just to test how far he can push you flippin MORONS. Obviously, he has not reached the limit yet.
Are you done with your TDS rant? I think I pretty much told you everything in your second paragraph. Unlike, you, I don't post things I can't prove and that have no basis in fact. The US was energy independent in 2019 for the first time in 62 years. The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957 You are still O-fer.

Are you done with your TDS rant? I think I pretty much told you everything in your second paragraph. Unlike, you, I don't post things I can't prove and that have no basis in fact. The US was energy independent in 2019 for the first time in 62 years. The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957 You are still O-fer.
We produced more power than we used, that is not the definition of "energy independent", despite what some pro fossil fuel lobby would tell you. Energy independence is when the country does not depend on imports, like the kind that would have flowed through the Keystone pipeline.

Higher electrical production, and producing diesel for export, does not result in energy independence. For fuel, we are still dependent on oil imports. So you are the O-fer. Even your link on meat prices showed ground beef was higher last year than today, and the source even admitted it's pricing did not reflect real world conditions. You need to stop digging.

We produced more power than we used, that is not the definition of "energy independent", despite what some pro fossil fuel lobby would tell you. Energy independence is when the country does not depend on imports, like the kind that would have flowed through the Keystone pipeline.

Higher electrical production, and producing diesel for export, does not result in energy independence. For fuel, we are still dependent on oil imports. So you are the O-fer. Even your link on meat prices showed ground beef was higher last year than today, and the source even admitted it's pricing did not reflect real world conditions. You need to stop digging.
I produced reputable sources for my assertions, moron. You have produced--say it with me, Zilch. Still O-fer.

Don't say we didn't tell you this would happen. You can't artificially print money and put it into the economy. It just devalues the existing currency. Stupid fucking liberals.

You have no clue what you are talking about. This is pandemic related inflation due to pandemic related shortages. There is no evidence of permanent inflation. You assholes are ready to blame Biden for anything. One governor blamed a shortage of chik-fila sauce on Biden. You have no understanding of economics.
Well he sure didn't help the price of gas now did he?

He stopped drilling for oil on all Fed lands and wants to end fracking. Before he was elected gas was $1.50 a gallon and lower. I paid $2.95 for it yesterday. Speculators can read the writing on the wall even if your stupid ass can't.

The price of everything has gone up.

Gas was going up before Biden took office. Trump brokered a agreement with OPEC+ to cut production. That drove oil and gas prices up. There is no evidence he wants to end fracking. Oil production under Obama went up even though Obama refused to open federal land for drilling. You are the stupid asshole.

bgb9j3kwckz61.jpg

Don't say we didn't tell you this would happen. You can't artificially print money and put it into the economy. It just devalues the existing currency. Stupid fucking liberals.

You have no clue what you are talking about. This is pandemic related inflation due to pandemic related shortages. There is no evidence of permanent inflation. You assholes are ready to blame Biden for anything. One governor blamed a shortage of chik-fila sauce on Biden. You have no understanding of economics.

He stopped drilling for oil on all Fed lands and wants to end fracking. Before he was elected gas was $1.50 a gallon and lower. I paid $2.95 for it yesterday. Speculators can read the writing on the wall even if your stupid ass can't.

Gas was going up before Biden took office. Trump brokered a agreement with OPEC+ to cut production. That drove oil and gas prices up. There is no evidence he wants to end fracking. Oil production under Obama went up even though Obama refused to open federal land for drilling. You are the stupid asshole.
Spin , twist and weave and you'll still not get away from the fact that the inflation we're experiencing falls squarely on the head of Beijing's bitch Biden and the idiots that installed him in our Whitehouse. Gas here was $1.89 on January 19, 2021. It is now $2.89 less than 6 months later. The increase can be traced to your idiot's executive orders that he instituted playing grade school games trying to "get back at Trump".

Spin , twist and weave and you'll still not get away from the fact that the inflation we're experiencing falls squarely on the head of Beijing's bitch Biden and the idiots that installed him in our Whitehouse. Gas here was $1.89 on January 19, 2021. It is now $2.89 less than 6 months later. The increase can be traced to your idiot's executive orders that he instituted playing grade school games trying to "get back at Trump".
That is just stupid. Pulling back on Keystone, and not selling new oil and gas leases on federal land had no effect on current supplies. It might have had an impact on the futures market but, quite honestly, it should have already been priced in because Biden was quite clear that those were his plans. Gas prices are climbing because the economy is getting back to normal and people are desperate to start traveling again. Memorial day has always been a big travel today and this year was even bigger than usual because of pent-up demand.

That is just stupid. Pulling back on Keystone, and not selling new oil and gas leases on federal land had no effect on current supplies. It might have had an impact on the futures market but, quite honestly, it should have already been priced in because Biden was quite clear that those were his plans. Gas prices are climbing because the economy is getting back to normal and people are desperate to start traveling again. Memorial day has always been a big travel today and this year was even bigger than usual because of pent-up demand.
What excuse are you going to come up with when the price approaches $5 like it was the last time the democrats were in power?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

bgb9j3kwckz61.jpg

I don't consider gas going from 1.60 a gallon to 3.20 a gallon to be 10 cents. That sounds like liberal math to me.

Forum List

Back