Election Workers Set to Be Deposed in Georgia Ballot Case

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Depositions are done under oath.

Freeman and Moss were two of the workers in the absentee ballot counting room at State Farm Arena, when ballots were processed for some time on Nov. 3, 2020, with no observers, including no state election monitor.

Freeman is scheduled to be deposed on June 11. She was advised to bring a thumb drive containing images of all communications she made between Jan. 1, 2020, and Dec. 31, 2020, regarding the presidential election, according to a court document obtained by The Epoch Times. The communications include messages sent by cellphones, through email, on Snapchat, and over Facebook.

Freeman and Moss were two of the workers in the absentee ballot counting room at State Farm Arena, when ballots were processed for some time on Nov. 3, 2020, with no observers, including no state election monitor.

Freeman is scheduled to be deposed on June 11. She was advised to bring a thumb drive containing images of all communications she made between Jan. 1, 2020, and Dec. 31, 2020, regarding the presidential election, according to a court document obtained by The Epoch Times. The communications include messages sent by cellphones, through email, on Snapchat, and over Facebook.

Good. Are you anticipating any problems? I'm not, but if it helps the nutjobs accept the election, I'm for it. Undermining elections means the death of our Republic.. Trump and Putin are no doubt happy. Trump's perfect revenge.

Good. Are you anticipating any problems? I'm not, but if it helps the nutjobs accept the election, I'm for it. Undermining elections means the death of our Republic.. Trump and Putin are no doubt happy. Trump's perfect revenge.
They are on video running ballots through multiple times and pulling suitcases out from under tables. That is undermining an election.

They are on video running ballots through multiple times and pulling suitcases out from under tables. That is undermining an election.

That has all been explained numerous times.. You sure are keen to destroy our Republic.

That has all been explained numerous times.. You sure are keen to destroy our Republic.
Explained to stupid people.

I know.. You are stupid.

I know.. You are stupid.
Not stupid enough to deny what I see with my own eyes. Next.

Really? When and where?

Really? When and where?

What that means is, "We've already told you the talking points we're going to believe no matter what."

There is no such video.The only video is one of workers scanning received ballots that were placed into a plastic box into the system. No votes were counted multiple times. If there had been then there would have been more votes than voters.

There is no such video.The only video is one of workers scanning received ballots that were placed into a plastic box into the system. No votes were counted multiple times. If there had been then there would have been more votes than voters.
There sure are. They have been posted here many times.

Gotta laugh at the lefty loons on this board. They should all be applauding what Georgia is doing. They keep saying the election was fair. Seems to me they would want what Georgia is doing to prove their point.

All they talk about is how unfair it is and how Biden won fair and square.

Guess we shall see now won't we. LOL

Gotta laugh at the lefty loons on this board. They should all be applauding what Georgia is doing. They keep saying the election was fair. Seems to me they would want what Georgia is doing to prove their point.

Yep. But the Trumpies won't ever accept any audits or recounts..

Yep. But the Trumpies won't ever accept any audits or recounts..

Forum List

Back