Record Low CA Temps: June 2011

yea, I am usually in the pool by mid may, out by ocober...this year, I went in yesterday. last year june 1st...we have not had a real pool summer here for 3-4 years. :evil:

Damn, you have a rough life....:confused::confused::confused:

:(

have you considered applying for a government grant to study the effect that a water heater would have on the amount of time you spend in the pool during Climate Change?

yea, I am usually in the pool by mid may, out by ocober...this year, I went in yesterday. last year june 1st...we have not had a real pool summer here for 3-4 years. :evil:

Damn, you have a rough life....:confused::confused::confused:

:(

have you considered applying for a government grant to study the effect that a water heater would have on the amount of time you spend in the pool during Climate Change?

this is PG&E land bro, $500 a month in elec. heat bills NOW.... I earn a good living but, hey.....

Are you Cali folks complaining??...or rejoicing??
Here in my area, it has been in the high 90s all last week...today we got a slight relief, it barely reached 90 degrees.
It has been extremely hot here and it isn't even officially summer yet!

Here in my area, it has been in the high 90s all last week...today we got a slight relief, it barely reached 90 degrees.

Dabs.......you REALLY need to begin paying attention to the context of the thread in which you are posting.

Here, for example, the context is Global Cooling

You need to be posting in the thread about Global Warming

Dabs.......you REALLY need to begin paying attention to the context of the thread in which you are posting.

Sorry...my bad....excuse me all to hell.

Sorry...my bad....excuse me all to hell.

You're Excused.

Chris has started about 803 threads about warm weather, and he'd love you to give him your local weather update in every single one.

Forum List

Back