Record Number Of Households On Food Stamps-- 1 Out Of Every 5...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The latest available data from the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) shows that a record number 23 million households in the United States are now on food stamps.

The most recent Supplemental Assistance Nutrition Program (SNAP) statistics of the number of households receiving food stamps shows that 23,087,886 households participated in January 2013 - an increase of 889,154 families from January 2012 when the number of households totaled 22,188,732.

The most recent statistics from the United States Census Bureau-- from December 2012-- puts the number of households in the United States at 115,310,000. If you divide 115,310,000 by 23,087,866, that equals one out of every five households now receiving food stamps.

As CNSNews.com previously reported, food stamp rolls in America recently surpassed the population of Spain. A record number 47,692,896 Americans are now enrolled in the program and the cost of food stamp fraud has more than doubled in just three years.

Record Number of Households on Food Stamps-- 1 out of Every 5 | CNS News
DRUDGE REPORT 2013®

Cons will tell those ppl to go get a job until they discover that most of them do

Cons will also tell those same ppl to get jobs while also complaining about the lack of Jobs available

Its very hard to make sense

Cons will tell those ppl to go get a job until they discover that most of them do

Cons will also tell those same ppl to get jobs while also complaining about the lack of Jobs available

Wait till Amnesty happens. You ain't seen nothing yet. How will we afford a modestly estimated 10 Million more on Welfare? The day of reckoning is coming.

Last edited:

Well yeah since you simultaneously say they need to get jobs, but they have them, but there are no jobs.

Are you this stupid in real life?

:lol:

Well yeah since you simultaneously say they need to get jobs, but they have them, but there are no jobs.

Are you this stupid in real life?

:lol:

You couldn't even make sense of what you just said unless you missed the words "Cons think"

Speaking of spain did any one read today that a record number of 1 out of 4 are unemployed now.

Liberals will tell these people to sit on their asses, and don't even think of trying to get a job to better yourself or we'll pull those benefits from you faster than you can blink an eye.

Too many Citizens are solely dependent on Government. I know that's what some political factions always wanted, but a day of reckoning is coming. With Amnesty a real possibility, there will be several Million more on Welfare. A disastrous collapse is coming. Make no mistake about that.

Liberals will tell these people to sit on their asses, and don't even think of trying to get a job to better yourself or we'll pull those benefits from you faster than you can blink an eye.

When I lived in Nunnelly, I knew poor folk who didn't wait for the dole check. They didn't wait for the government cheese you liberals love to give out to buy votes.

They fished. They hunted. My one neighbor Johnny Woods never stopped. Grew a garden to die for. Took me fishing down a slew off the Tennessee river and I showed him how a canuck fishes. :eusa_angel:

What's happened to the America I know and love? Go getters. Never say die. Kick ass.

Best ever is "The only way I know". That song screams the America I know and love.

What's happened?

Jason Aldean The Only Way I Know Lyrics

Songwriters: HAYSLIP, BEN / MURPHY, DAVID LEE

Well I grew up in one of them old farm towns
Where they hit it hard till the sun goes down
Nobody really seemed to care that we were living in the middle of nowhere
We just figured that’s how it was
And everyone else was just like us
Soaking in the rain baking in the sun
Don’t quit till the job gets done

That’s the only way I know
Don’t stop till everything’s gone
Straight ahead never turn round
Don’t back up, don’t back down
Full throttle wide open
You get tired, you don’t show it
Dig a little deeper when you think you can’t dig no more
That’s the only way I know

The Only Way I Know Lyrics - Jason Aldean

We waste a lot more money on corporate welfare. A LOT MORE. I think we should start there.

Because you say so

We waste a lot more money on corporate welfare. A LOT MORE. I think we should start there.

We don't have a first world nation without having first rate business environment. You can't tax our corporations over sea's. We want them back here and not in china.

Tell me how we can improve the poor to enrich the nation? More education?

no way, if we go after enough small ppl that oughta make up for 25-50% of one Corp welfare case.

Its like fishing...go after the little ones first, wait...

no way, if we go after enough small ppl that oughta make up for 25-50% of one Corp welfare case.

How do we improve these people to make our nation better? I don't want to go after the poor. How do we pull them up?

Maybe we can give them education and the ability to move upwards. How would we do this?

Last edited:

How do we improve these people to make our nation better? I don't want to go after the poor. How do we pull them up?

Maybe we can give them education and the ability to move upwards. How would we do this?

No matter what you do poor ppl will always exist. Welfare helps ppl, education helps ppl...there are a lot of ways to do this.

I don't understand how we're going to "help the poor" but the same help isn't needed for corporate welfare.

We spend currently 113 billion on food stamps but before the recession it was half that amount. Can you really blame people for having to be on food stamps when their jobs disappeared?

We spend currently 113 billion on food stamps but before the recession it was half that amount. Can you really blame people for having to be on food stamps when their jobs disappeared?

We're being told Unemployment is only 7%. Looks like there must be jobs out there, no?

Because you say so

Are you telling me they wont pull those benefits if people go out and get an entry level job to better themselves that's on the books? Of course they will. The whole liberal Welfare scheme is to keep people enslaved to a finite entitlement existence so they'll be there to vote Democrat on election day. And yeah... Because I said so.

Forum List

Back