Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL

Hunter, Hunter, Hunter.

You guys also think Dominion was in on it and Fox had to pay nearly $1 billion for their false claims. This is what happens when you rely on Gateway Pundit and Fox News for information about the “stolen election”.

Let me know when someone gets prosecuted. Until then, you can keep crying into your tinfoil hat for me.
Okay so in the future the fbi can make up lies to influence elections for Republicans? Lots of people said they wouldn't have voted for Biden if they knew the laptop was real. You loons are sorry, got to cheat to win and everyone is paying for it.

Okay so in the future the fbi can make up lies to influence elections for Republicans? Lots of people said they wouldn't have voted for Biden if they knew the laptop was real. You loons are sorry, got to cheat to win and everyone is paying for it.
Sorry, but you lost all credibility when you still argue that Dominion helped them cheat.

As for the rest, let me know when someone gets arrested.

Until then, you can keep crying into your tinfoil hat. And I’m sure you will do exactly that next time you lose as well.

:)

You have no room to talk after falling for the Dominion bullshit.
According to CNN in 2022, they reported:

"CNN —
Federal cybersecurity officials have verified there are software vulnerabilities in certain ballot-marking devices made by Dominion Voting Systems, discovered during a controversial Georgia court case, which could in theory allow a malicious actor to tamper with the devices, according to a draft analysis reviewed by CNN."

So, what's been done to mitigate this? Anything?

According to CNN in 2022, they reported:

"CNN —
Federal cybersecurity officials have verified there are software vulnerabilities in certain ballot-marking devices made by Dominion Voting Systems, discovered during a controversial Georgia court case, which could in theory allow a malicious actor to tamper with the devices, according to a draft analysis reviewed by CNN."

So, what's been done to mitigate this? Anything?
Post the link to the article.

Why did you leave that out of your post? ;)

Sorry, but you lost all credibility when you still argue that Dominion helped them cheat.

As for the rest, let me know when someone gets arrested.

Until then, you can keep crying into your tinfoil hat. And I’m sure you will do exactly that next time you lose as well.

:)
Yes the way you cried when Trump made a phone call?

6 out of 10 are doing better (if 4 out of 10 are doing worse).

WRONG, mental midget. 4 in 10 says nothing about the other 6. Maybe they are doing the same, not better OR worse, maybe they had no opinion. Though it is hard to imagine more than 1-2 actually doing BETTER with $7 gasoline, double rent or energy prices unless you are the gasoline seller, the landlord or the energy producer.

WRONG, mental midget. 4 in 10 says nothing about the other 6. Maybe they are doing the same, not better OR worse, maybe they had no opinion. Though it is hard to imagine more than 1-2 actually ding BETTER with $7 gasoline, double rent or energy prices unless you are the gasoline seller, the landlord or the energy producer.
Its hard to imagine why anyone would vote for Trump. Truth

Oh come on. You know damn well that you would be criticizing Biden if he called an election official saying he needs x more votes.
“We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” -- Biden

1689561531535.jpeg

The Real Joe Biden R.I.P.

Joe_Biden_presidential_portrait.jpg

The Body Double

Last edited:
So we had no illegal immigration under your blob? You said the border was secure.

Yes, despite the democrats stoutly opposing it tooth and nail, Trump scraped together funding to build the best wall he could for as much of the border that he could, unfortunately, being made on the cheap to stretch dollars, many found their way over or through it.

But had it been properly funded, it would have been built better and properly staffed, would have been way more effective in slowing down and catching or stopping people. Now, under Joe Biden, border crossings are up up up to an all time high, the highest since at least 1960.

And of course, the NYT tries to claim the pandemic as the cause, but the pandemic was everywhere including here and the pandemic started in Spring of 2020 but the crossing didn't soar until Biden got in with his 'come hither' invitation that now was the time.

Forum List

Back