Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL

Democrat run cities didn't start opening up till Biden was declared the fake winner. That how stupid you loons are.
Do you need a tissue? You sound upset.

I asked you a very specific question for you to back up and all you want to do is whine about losing the last election.

No biggie, Obama handed Trump the presidency. Looks like Biden is going to do the same.
You mean just like last time how Trump handed Biden the presidency?

You’re going to whine more baseless conspiracy theories if you lose again, aren’t you?

Would you say a conservative who runs up $8T in new debt would be a failure as well?
Thanks for the question, I'm going to treat it as an honest question, and not some snarky whataboutism....

As a lifelong Conservative, I am not in favor of bloated Government, or Debt. So, I'd have to say NO...Republicans, for generations watched as Democrats built their popularity by affording their select groups largesse from the treasury, and Republicans to their detriment, tried to do the same. Which is a mistake, and now we are seeing some of the downfall of this...Out of control spending is something that Republicans will HAVE to solve....In my opinion.

Right. So you’re just going to whine baseless conspiracy theories AGAIN if you lose AGAIN.

Just. Like. Last. Time.
That's a GIANT "if" X....

That's a high hurdle, don't you think?

This is not good news for the old man. Wonder if more pressure will be put on him to step aside? He could make it a lot less messy, if he would bow out on his own.

4 in 10 Americans say they are worse off financially since Biden took office

But Biden claims the economy is booming.

That's a GIANT "if" X....

That's a high hurdle, don't you think?
I want Dems to nominate someone else too. I would still vote for him too if he’s going against Trump.

By “GIANT if” what you’re really saying is that you’re just going to whine more baseless conspiracy theories if you lose.

I want Dems to nominate someone else too. I would still vote for him too if he’s going against Trump.

By “GIANT if” what you’re really saying is that you’re just going to whine more baseless conspiracy theories if you lose.
American's should be upset when they see the blatant nature of your cheating...

American's should be upset when they see the blatant nature of your cheating...
Which you will whine about next time you lose as well, right?

You’re going to whine about cheating every time you lose a Presidential election, aren’t you?

Which you will whine about next time you lose as well, right?

You’re going to whine about cheating every time you lose a Presidential election, aren’t you?
When it is a blatant as 2020, yes....We are better than that....

I do take note X, that you don't deny the cheating, only complain that your opponents complain about it....

Revealing.

Forum List

Back