Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL

Well lets see...

You guys said there was no pandemic, widespread yet completely undetectable voter fraud, and that 1/6 was a false flag.

Is there any reason not to laugh at the GOP
Democrats said that the murder of a defenseless U.S. Veteran on Jan 6 was a legitimate use of firearms and Fauci was a hero and the poor folks who died after the vaccine jab were collateral damage. And Biden isn't mentally challenged. Who is laughing?

6 out of 10 are doing better (if 4 out of 10 are doing worse). I am not sure about how the poll is supposedly a death knell for Joe.
40 percent admitting they are worse off since the demafasict policies doesn’t mean 60 percent are better off…they might be the same, but doesn’t mean they are better

Setting a record for Americans being worse is not a good thing at all for the demafasict

Democrats said that the murder of a defenseless U.S. Veteran on Jan 6 was a legitimate use of firearms
It was.
and Fauci was a hero
He is.
and the poor folks who died after the vaccine jab were collateral damage.
Very very very few died; as they do with any number of injectables from anesthesia to vaccines
And Biden isn't mentally challenged. Who is laughing?
306>232.
I am.

I guess you started out on your own about 2 years ago?
Negative.
Because anyone else feels the pain from the pedophile you support.
Once again, I asked you for your Gateway Pundit link to this claim of yours and you didn’t provide one. Do you seriously not understand that there are things on the internet that aren’t true? That’s why we should check sources.

Better. You’re only two months behind now.

The same poll conductors found that the majority of people think that Trump is guilty of breaking the law.

“Fifty-three percent of adults believe Trump has done something illegal regarding the classified documents found at his Florida home. This is up from 47% in April, just after he was indicted in New York for allegedly attempting to cover up hush money payments made to a woman who claimed to have had an affair with him.”

In the end, Biden has about a 36% approval rating. Lol

You loons had to shut liberal cities down and make people suffer to make Trump look bad. Biden is doing the same with those cities by his policies, and you kiss his ass! Lol
So just feelings. Let me know when you have cold hard facts to back up your claims. LoL

Forum List

Back