Record numbers of people are worse off, a recipe for political discontent: POLL

When it is a blatant as 2020, yes....We are better than that....
So yes, you will whine baseless conspiracy theories next time you lose.

I do take note X, that you don't deny the cheating, only complain that your opponents complain about it....

Revealing.
Of course I deny the cheating. You guys failed to prove this happened and Fox ended up paying Dominion nearly $1 billion dollars for their baseless accusations.

You guys are just a bunch of sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies. I find it funny that you talk big about winning the next election when we all know you’re going to throw ANOTHER whiny hissy-fit the next time you lose.

When it is a blatant as 2020, yes....We are better than that....

I do take note X, that you don't deny the cheating, only complain that your opponents complain about it....

Revealing.
Wait a second. You were one of the ones pushing the bullshit about Dominion, weren’t you?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

So yes, you will whine baseless conspiracy theories next time you lose.

Of course I deny the cheating. You guys failed to prove this happened and Fox ended up paying Dominion nearly $1 billion dollars for their baseless accusations.

You guys are just a bunch of sore loser conspiracy theorist crybabies. I find it funny that you talk big about winning the next election when we all know you’re going to throw ANOTHER whiny hissy-fit the next time you lose.
The cheat was clear to most thinking American's that don't wait to be told what to think by MSNBC.

20 fbi agents before the election knowingly lied about Hunter's laptop, to influence an election. That is cheating, Trump got impeached for making a phone call about Biden.
Hunter, Hunter, Hunter.

You guys also think Dominion was in on it and Fox had to pay nearly $1 billion for their false claims. This is what happens when you rely on Gateway Pundit and Fox News for information about the “stolen election”.

Let me know when someone gets prosecuted. Until then, you can keep crying into your tinfoil hat for me.

I don’t give two shits what FNC or anyone else did, or didn’t do…You’ll never convince me that was a fair election.
Of course you will never be convinced. You’re so gullible that you believe their lies about Dominion and you STILL believe them even after Fox got crushed in the lawsuit.

This is not good news for the old man. Wonder if more pressure will be put on him to step aside? He could make it a lot less messy, if he would bow out on his own.

4 in 10 Americans say they are worse off financially since Biden took office

3-4 in 10 are Republicans, you seriously think they are going to admit they are better off under a Democrat?

Forum List

Back