Records expunged for St. Louis couple who waved guns at protesters. They want their guns back

well I remember this case. Another case of the only people allowed to defend themselves in the us are blacks. good luck getting your guns back.
They got off light. They should be one of those Obama/FEMA trailers in the camps.

well I remember this case. Another case of the only people allowed to defend themselves in the us are blacks. good luck getting your guns back.

Rittenhouse Baldwin.jpeg

Huh?

They are rich. Just go buy another 20 or 30 guns.

Any you non-blue hair, non-transqueer, non-commie people will need to stock a lot of cheap, but reliable guns in the deep preps. I call them Katrina guns. They have to be disposable; because gov will set up roadblocks in SHTF, like they did in Katrina, and take your guns. You will get no receipt; you won't ever get your confiscated guns back. When your guns are confiscated on the road, you go back home and grab another Katrina gun. The gov also went door to door with their Katrina confiscation efforts. So, cache some of your Katrina guns in hiding if this happens again. Don't be a gun fondler with all sorts of guns. You want each class of weapon identical for seamless swap-ability. You don't want to have to think when changing guns in SHTFF.

Rittenhouse Washington.jpg

View attachment 958884

Huh?

They are rich. Just go buy another 20 or 30 guns.

Any you non-blue hair, non-transqueer, non-commie people will need to stock a lot of cheap, but reliable guns in the deep preps. I call them Katrina guns. They have to be disposable; because gov will set up roadblocks in SHTF, like they did in Katrina, and take your guns. You will get no receipt; you won't ever get your confiscated guns back. When your guns are confiscated on the road, you go back home and grab another Katrina gun. The gov also went door to door with their Katrina confiscation efforts. So, cache some of your Katrina guns in hiding if this happens again. Don't be a gun fondler with all sorts of guns. You want each class of weapon identical for seamless swap-ability. You don't want to have to think when changing guns in SHTFF.

View attachment 958883
huh?

Are you really that much of a racist, ignorant, mumble mouth moron. Trash like you are fine with folks carrying a gun, stand your ground, etc. until it comes to black folks.

Forum List

Back