Recount of 2 counties, 800,000 votes in Wisconsin

Dane and Milwaukee counties combined to give Biden a 364,000-vote margin

Helps you see why they chose the counties they did

they took 4 years to investigate the Russia Hoax

they can't take 4 weeks to investigate the Biden Hoax?

73 million people think this stinks to high heavens and most of them are out there protesting on the streets, and i'm one of them, and i know this: WE WILL WIN!

The Wisconsin Elections Commission has decided to go ahead with a recount in two counties in Wisconsin, comprising more than 800,000 votes. The recount was requested by the Trump campaign, and the elections commission met on Wednesday night so deal with how this recount would go ahead, according to the AP.

I am still confused...why are libs crying about recounts?

Waste of time and money.

How did the Georgia recount go for you? Recounts only change results when less than 1000 votes separate the candidates. Bush v Gore, the margin was under 600 votes in the entire state of Florida.

None of the states Trump has asked for a recount in, are that close. Furthermore, the only votes Trump wants recounted and/or tossed out, are the votes for urban blacks. Like their votes shouldn't count. Something that the Republican Party has made a part of their platform - suppressing minority and poor votes.

they took 4 years to investigate the Russia Hoax

they can't take 4 weeks to investigate the Biden Hoax?

73 million people think this stinks to high heavens and most of them are out there protesting on the streets, and i'm one of them, and i know this: WE WILL WIN!

They've taken a year to investigate the Biden Ukraine Hoax. Russia is not and never was a hoax. Russia interfered with the 2016 election. That's a proven fact.

Please keep the facts straight.

"The Trump campaign will have to pay $3 million for the recount in Wisconsin. There are six people
on the commission, split evenly between Republicans and Democrats. including two Republicans who
were outspoken about their determination to make sure the recount process is fair and transparent.

The lengthy meeting saw Democrats and Republicans arguing over changes to the manual that illustrates
the rules with regard to how the recounts should be conducted."​

My conclusion is that they have some rather stupid people up there arguing about how to conduct the recount. Give me 60 of the most politically partisan people evenly divided between Republican and Democrat and I'll provide you an honest count.

Step 1. Set up tables, half with red tables for the Republicans to sit and the other half blue tables for Democrats. Evenly distribute the ballots to the tables and tell those at the red tables to separate Biden votes from all the others. For the blue tables they're to pile up the Trump votes. Once the first pass is complete we'll have a good chunck of Biden/Trump votes pulled and ready to be counted, approximately half.

Step 2. Next take the pile of non-Biden ballots from the red tables and distribute them to the blue tables and tell them to again separate the ballots that voted for Trump. If they come across any Biden ballots then we have cause to slap silly the Republicans. With the folks at red tables similarly pulling Biden votes, if they come across any Trump votes then the Democrats get slapped silly. By the end of this pass all the Biden/Trump votes should be extracted and all that's left to count are those for independents, 3rd parties, write-ins, those that abstained, those that voted for both, etc.

Step 3. Repeat Step 2, but this time distributing the votes into separate piles for each of the non-major party candidates, making sure not to find any votes for Biden/Trump to preserve opportunity to see the opposing party members getting slapped silly if any are found.

Pretty easy, What's their problem?

Forum List

Back