Recount

Apparently all that hubbub from the media and Hillary's campaign about Trump respecting the election results didn't apply to them. What a surprise.

Hillary has nothing to do with this, but one has to admit its very suspicious and so close, its just "too good to be true" for Trump.

You think Stein wants a recount because she thinks she won? LOL Really?
No it's because she thought she could get a lot of people to send her lots of money which she did.

Why would the votes in Wisconsin be recounted? If the figures come out differently they have to be counted again. And then again. Enough has to be enough, the election is over, USA isn't any little banana-republic.

they're being recounted because the proportionate vote via mail in and absentee apparently was out of sync with voting machines.

i'm not expecting anything from it. but they should absolutely be looking at it. 2 million more americans voted against the orange fascist than for him. i'm pretty sure i don't understand why some winger's vote in idaho is worth 300 times what the votes of normal people are.
Because you city slicker mob rules jack offs don't get to pick the president for the rest of the nation just because you're a bunch of brain washed, commie, America hating, group think sheeple pricks... that's why.

BBC said it wouldn't make any difference to the overall result so why do it? And why would Stein ask for it?
Here is why Tilly...

The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts

If this goes to the US House and Senate, and the result is the same as result from the Electoral College without the recounts, why do it? The answer is to make Trump seem even more illegitimate, that he did not win the popular vote (he lost by over 2.1 million), he did not win the Electoral College (did not reach 270), and was elected by being inserted into the presidency by members of his own party in Congress.

Blog: The Democrats’ real strategy in launching recounts

Thank you to Barack Obama, Hitlery Clinton, the entire Dumbocrat Party, and the progressive bat-shit crazy ideology for flipping yet another blue state red...

It seems the Michigan Board of Canvassers have certified Donald Trump’s victory in the state, meaning he really, truly, irrefutably turned a blue state red.

Michigan just crashed Hillary’s pity party

Why would the votes in Wisconsin be recounted? If the figures come out differently they have to be counted again. And then again. Enough has to be enough, the election is over, USA isn't any little banana-republic.
Do you still feel this way?

This is the dem game- keep counting and re-counting until they win. I KNEW they would do this. They telegraphed their intent when they demanded that Trump pass in advance on any possibility of a recount.
Now it’s trumps game

Didn’t remember this, nice!
Yes, why not?
Enough is enough.
Oh, I really like your digging effort! I totally forgot this...

And yes, why wouldn’t I?
Same issue again.

Same stance.

Biden has the advantage for sure. But the election is not over until all votes are counted in PA, GA, NC, Arizona and Nevada. Looks like Michigan is going Biden.

Biden has the advantage for sure. But the election is not over until all votes are counted in PA, GA, NC, Arizona and Nevada. Looks like Michigan is going Biden.
No... this was about the 2016 election. Not this one.

Yes, why not?
Enough is enough.

And yes, why wouldn’t I?
Same issue again.

Same stance.
Yes republicans always forget they’re flip flops.

At least I’m honest. Biden said trump shouldn’t appoint the new Supreme Court justice the new president should after the election. But that’s not what he was saying when Obama was president.

Im sure you won’t complain too much if trump demands recounts.

Yes, why not?
Enough is enough.

And yes, why wouldn’t I?
Same issue again.

Same stance.

At least I’m honest. Biden said trump shouldn’t appoint the new Supreme Court justice the new president should after the election. But that’s not what he was saying when Obama was president.

Well, I’m not sure I follow you, but why on earth would you like to make a recount?
If you can’t count once, you can’t do it better twice.
No matter your affiliation it seems to me the lowest confidence you can give the democratic process.

Yes, why not?
Enough is enough.

And yes, why wouldn’t I?
Same issue again.

Same stance.

Well, I’m not sure I follow you, but why on earth would you like to make a recount?
No matter your affiliation it seems to me the lowest confidence you can give the democratic process.
Just admit that in 2016 trump and you trumpbots didn’t want re Counts but now you do. Based on your position in 2016 there should be no recount

Attachments

• 1604540013063.png
    1604540013063.png
    170.2 KB · Views: 5
Yes, why not?
Enough is enough.

And yes, why wouldn’t I?
Same issue again.

Same stance.

Just admit that in 2016 trump and you trumpbots didn’t want re Counts but now you do. Based on your position in 2016 there should be no recount
You are being too funny!

I didn’t like the idea of a recount then and I don’t like the idea of a recount now.

Are we done with this issue now?

Yes, why not?
Enough is enough.

And yes, why wouldn’t I?
Same issue again.

Same stance.

You are being too funny!

I didn’t like the idea of a recount then and I don’t like the idea of a recount now.

It’s not about you. Isn’t it odd republicans didn’t like recounts in 2016 but have no problem asking for them now? This hypocrisy is what I hate about the gop. Doesnt it bother you?

Yes, why not?
Enough is enough.

And yes, why wouldn’t I?
Same issue again.

Same stance.

You are being too funny!

It’s not about you. Isn’t it odd republicans didn’t like recounts in 2016 but have no problem asking for them now? This hypocrisy is what I hate about the gop. Doesnt it bother you?
Yes, always having excuses to justify actions you wouldn’t accept from others.

I find it hard to respect that...

Forum List

Back