Recovered documents from Joe Biden's personal stash of highly classified White House records is said to include national defense information... China

No shit. Xiden had them in his garage. Dumbass.
And look at those goalposts move! Good thing your goalposts are mounted on wheels and motorized.

And stop projecting. It was trump who had a copying machine next to his boxes of classified documents, for the convenience of his Chinese and Russian and Saudi pals.

I wonder how many useful idiots in this country can twist themselves into pretzels to convince themselves that all the evidence of Joe, criminally mishandling documents, should be completely dismissed because ......??????? Good grief that has got to be strenuous. My bet is only a small number can lie to themselves to that degree. After all, Joe has never denied the proof.

And look at those goalposts move! Good thing your goalposts are mounted on wheels and motorized.

And stop projecting. It was trump who had a copying machine next to his boxes of classified documents, for the convenience of his Chinese and Russian and Saudi pals.

Nothing moved on my end, moron.

No one should be surprised if this is factual.

Our liberals insist that “there’s nothing to see here!”

IMG_0529.jpeg

“Yes,” say our liberals. “I just don’t see what you’re talkin’ ahout!”

IMG_0530.jpeg

Forum List

Back