Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

dunno.

but the question is - if i don't like your politics, is it ok for me to come to your house and scream out veiled threats at you and your family? for the record, i would be against them doing this to you, maxine, pelosi, carlson, trump - anyone. *we as a society* simply should not be going there. so if a group of people were outside your house threatening you, i'd support your right to defend yourself, not ask if you were lying about it or exaggerating. if you want to get upset *if* he is, ok. have at it.

but in the same breathe i'd love to hear you say that this group should never have been there. unless you feel this is a valid action for people to take when they don't like you. if that is your stance, great. just don't complain if this happens to you, much less exaggerate. :)

Freedom of speech isn't always fun for everybody involved, but I think it's better to have it than to not have it. I personally would not have done what they did, but they had every legal right to do it, and I support that right. I'm sorry you would want to limit that right. Either way, Carlson's claims of a home invasion with threats to his family and his cars being vandalized is just more hyperbolic bullshit. His usual crap. The hair on fire rants of right wingers about it are just pathetic.
you do not have the right to come leave threatening notes on my door.

no tucker fan to be sure. no fan of ANY mediot on either side who makes a living off of mocking "the other side" but that doesn't mean they deserve to feel unsafe in their home while people are outside saying they know where you sleep. you can say you're ok with that all you want, i'll choose not to believe that.

Then they have the note with the threat on it. I haven't seen that. Are the police investigating, or is it just an "I don't like you" note?
again - i don't care. you don't do this to people to satisfy your own emotional insecurities. i'm not going to slam tucker and excuse this "mob".

Then perhaps you should lead the effort to do away with freedom of speech. Let me know how that works out for you. I never said Carlson should enjoy the attention he received. I just say he's a whiny bitch for exaggerating what actually happened.
you have no proof he did, now do you?

as for the rest - i see we're back to bullshit extremeland with you. again.

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?

That is horseshit! There is no excuse to terrorize someone’s wife and kids.

That is just fucked up. You are better than that

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If it really happened. A busted door, and nobody was arrested? Are you kidding me?

Fuck the god damned door, they should not have been there to start with. What did Tucker’s wife and family do to deserve this?

How can you defend these actions? Would you be ok with such a thing happening to you?

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does, you gotta expect some legal protest. Nobody showed where what they did was illegal.
They were trespassing

Great. How did they do that by standing in the street?

Mail bombs and door kicking.

I say it is about time these propaganda mills and the shitbirds who work in them start feeling the fear they have been deliberately stoking in their piss drinkers.

About time.

It's time for them to take a good long and hard look in the mirror.

So, next week when they accost Rachel Maddows front door, you'll let it slide, right?
I hope she is shitting her pants, too.

CNN getting a mail bomb wasn't good enough for you?

What do you not understand?

Since when is 6 people a mob?

Now if people are actually going and opening up his door and trespassing, call the cops and have them arrested.

This sounds more like a publicity stunt than anything... otherwise it would have been handled immediately.
When they stepped on his property they were trespassing

Yes? So they call the cops and the cops handle it. The fact that this has been used for publicity tells me that Carlson likes the attention.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

DEMOCRATS: You gained some ground in the election of 2018, but you're not off to a good start.

I don't agree with many of the things Mr. Tucker Carlson says, but going to Mr. Carlson's home, and screaming insults at him and his wife is just plain stupid. President Trump has called the media "the enemy of the people" This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment rights of all Americans, and by extension, our Constitution itself. Just because President Trump does something stupid, does not mean you have to go down the same rabbit hole. Leave Mr. Tucker Carlson and his wife alone. They have just as much right to speak their mind as you do!
:1peleas:

‘They were threatening me and my family’: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters

What in the blue friggety fuck does this have to do with "Democrats"?

You actually think an entire political party of umpteen million people got on planes and went to troll Tucker Freaking Carlson? :wtf:

Must be something in the water. From the con-trails.
shakehead.gif

SMH
They think George Soros personally arranged it

No doubt O'bama drove the buses. All of them.
Everybody else went there on a 13-million passenger jet flown by Capt. Sullenberger.
LOLOUD

If it really happened. A busted door, and nobody was arrested? Are you kidding me?

Fuck the god damned door, they should not have been there to start with. What did Tucker’s wife and family do to deserve this?

How can you defend these actions? Would you be ok with such a thing happening to you?

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does, you gotta expect some legal protest. Nobody showed where what they did was illegal.

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does,

Seriously?

I only listen to him as I'm passing thru the living room, and the wife is watching...

But I have yet to hear him 'spout hate and lies' like you describe.

How often do you watch him?
They don't watch him, or any of the others. They listen to what their favorite left wing talk host says about them, and that becomes truth.

I don't watch him either,,, well, not since the end of Crossfire

They were trespassing

Great. How did they do that by standing in the street?

How did they ring the doorbell while standing in the street?

Seriously?

I only listen to him as I'm passing thru the living room, and the wife is watching...

They don't watch him, or any of the others. They listen to what their favorite left wing talk host says about them, and that becomes truth.

I don't watch him either,,, well, not since the end of Crossfire
Firing Line with Bill Buckley was a million times better.

CNN couldn't even come up with a name that wasn't an obvious copycat.

Would they try this in Texas? If they did, what might the end result be?

You want to protest in public spaces that's one thing, to do so on someones property and to in fact intimidate and engage in an attempted break and enter when a mother and children are at home, that's quite another.

This madness might not end, but it has to be dealt with.

They wouldnt even try it here.
They'd get Joe Horned for sure.

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?

No, he is not.

Since when is 6 people a mob?

Now if people are actually going and opening up his door and trespassing, call the cops and have them arrested.

This sounds more like a publicity stunt than anything... otherwise it would have been handled immediately.
When they stepped on his property they were trespassing

Yes? So they call the cops and the cops handle it. The fact that this has been used for publicity tells me that Carlson likes the attention.
It should be publicized. People need to see what vile nasty creatures the left harbors.

Not even close, they should have been ran off by the police after about one minute.

This shit is getting way out of hand

They would have got a case of lead poisoning at my home.

Fifteen thirty round mags would go along way in cleaning the garbage off my front lawn.

Seriously?

I've seen his show several times.

Can you lay out some of the hate that he spouts?

Carlson regularly claims Democrats hate America.
That's not hate it's an opinion, otherwise, every opinion talk host in the country would be guilty of hatred.

Antifa is a terrorist group and should be deal as such.

That sort of thuggery should not be allowed in society.
Antifa and the White Nationalists who inspire them are hand fed by these propaganda mills.

These fake news networks are reaping what they have sown.

Good.

Mail bombs and door kicking.

I say it is about time these propaganda mills and the shitbirds who work in them start feeling the fear they have been deliberately stoking in their piss drinkers.

About time.

It's time for them to take a good long and hard look in the mirror.

So, next week when they accost Rachel Maddows front door, you'll let it slide, right?
I hope she is shitting her pants, too.

CNN getting a mail bomb wasn't good enough for you?

What do you not understand?

I'/m trying to figure out what you DO understand.

Mans home is attacked, wife and children terrified, but because he works for Fox, it's no big deal.

CNN and numerous others get fake mail bombs, the country goes nuts.

Tucker and family get threatened, no big deal.

have you ever considered looking in a mirror?

can you stand what you see?

Wrong

and I was stating what I read in USA Today, not what people on this thread have stated.

Perhaps you should get your information someplace besides this message board?[/QUOTE]
Sorry. I wasn't responding to USA Today. I was responding to posters here. Why would I be responding to a newspaper?

Antifa is a terrorist group and should be deal as such.

That sort of thuggery should not be allowed in society.
Antifa and the White Nationalists who inspire them are hand fed by these propaganda mills.

Good.

Fake news networks?

such as?

do the logical thing like Tucker did -

dont get the police involved,

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Forum List

Back