Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

Mail bombs and door kicking.

I say it is about time these propaganda mills and the shitbirds who work in them start feeling the fear they have been deliberately stoking in their piss drinkers.

About time.

It's time for them to take a good long and hard look in the mirror.

So, next week when they accost Rachel Maddows front door, you'll let it slide, right?
I hope she is shitting her pants, too.

CNN getting a mail bomb wasn't good enough for you?

What do you not understand?

I'/m trying to figure out what you DO understand.

Mans home is attacked, wife and children terrified, but because he works for Fox, it's no big deal.

CNN and numerous others get fake mail bombs, the country goes nuts.

Tucker and family get threatened, no big deal.

have you ever considered looking in a mirror?

can you stand what you see?
I did not say it is no big deal.

I am saying CNN and Fox News are reaping what they have sown, and I am glad. It is about time they start feeling the fear they have deliberately mongered among their viewership. It's about time karma caught up to them.

Just look at the hacks on this forum all upset over what happened to Carlson. T hese are the same hacks who parroted Fox News's BULLSHIT that the mail bombs were the work of Democratic false flaggers. And they see no hypocrisy or irony in their reaction to what happened to Carlson.

All caught up now?

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

DEMOCRATS: You gained some ground in the election of 2018, but you're not off to a good start.

I don't agree with many of the things Mr. Tucker Carlson says, but going to Mr. Carlson's home, and screaming insults at him and his wife is just plain stupid. President Trump has called the media "the enemy of the people" This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment rights of all Americans, and by extension, our Constitution itself. Just because President Trump does something stupid, does not mean you have to go down the same rabbit hole. Leave Mr. Tucker Carlson and his wife alone. They have just as much right to speak their mind as you do!
:1peleas:

‘They were threatening me and my family’: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters

This is who the far left are, social justice terrorists. You’re either with them, or they’ll terrorize you too.

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?
No more inciteful than that spewed by Lou Dobbs, Rachel Maddow, Jim Acosta, Don Lemon, etc

Why aren't people attacking THEIR doors?
Great question. What is Tucker doing differently? Hmm.

He is kissing the ass of the right instead of the left.

For all their issues, the right does not do shit like this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
What, get 5 buddies together and go protest outside a house? The right doesn’t do anything like that?

Uhhh....no they dont.

Freedom of speech isn't always fun for everybody involved, but I think it's better to have it than to not have it. I personally would not have done what they did, but they had every legal right to do it, and I support that right. I'm sorry you would want to limit that right. Either way, Carlson's claims of a home invasion with threats to his family and his cars being vandalized is just more hyperbolic bullshit. His usual crap. The hair on fire rants of right wingers about it are just pathetic.
you do not have the right to come leave threatening notes on my door.

no tucker fan to be sure. no fan of ANY mediot on either side who makes a living off of mocking "the other side" but that doesn't mean they deserve to feel unsafe in their home while people are outside saying they know where you sleep. you can say you're ok with that all you want, i'll choose not to believe that.

Then they have the note with the threat on it. I haven't seen that. Are the police investigating, or is it just an "I don't like you" note?
again - i don't care. you don't do this to people to satisfy your own emotional insecurities. i'm not going to slam tucker and excuse this "mob".

Then perhaps you should lead the effort to do away with freedom of speech. Let me know how that works out for you. I never said Carlson should enjoy the attention he received. I just say he's a whiny bitch for exaggerating what actually happened.
you have no proof he did, now do you?

as for the rest - i see we're back to bullshit extremeland with you. again.

I have yet to see any reason to believe his claims or most of the claims I have seen here. As always, show me I'm wrong, and I will admit it.

Not even close, they should have been ran off by the police after about one minute.

This shit is getting way out of hand

They would have got a case of lead poisoning at my home.

Fifteen thirty round mags would go along way in cleaning the garbage off my front lawn.
And it would be interesting to see any pictures of anyone on someone's front lawn.

Mail bombs and door kicking.

I say it is about time these propaganda mills and the shitbirds who work in them start feeling the fear they have been deliberately stoking in their piss drinkers.

About time.

It's time for them to take a good long and hard look in the mirror.

So, next week when they accost Rachel Maddows front door, you'll let it slide, right?
I hope she is shitting her pants, too.

CNN getting a mail bomb wasn't good enough for you?

What do you not understand?

I'/m trying to figure out what you DO understand.

Mans home is attacked, wife and children terrified, but because he works for Fox, it's no big deal.

CNN and numerous others get fake mail bombs, the country goes nuts.

Tucker and family get threatened, no big deal.

have you ever considered looking in a mirror?

can you stand what you see?
I did not say it is no big deal.

I am saying CNN and Fox News are reaping what they have sown, and I am glad. It is about time they start feeling the fear they have deliberately mongered among their viewership. It's about time karma caught up to them.

Just look at the hacks on this forum all upset over what happened to Carlson. T hese are the same hacks who parroted Fox News's BULLSHIT that the mail bombs were the work of Democratic false flaggers. And they see no hypocrisy or irony in their reaction to what happened to Carlson.

All caught up now?

yeah

you think Fox and CNN are fake news.

Who is your preferred Oracle?

you do not have the right to come leave threatening notes on my door.

no tucker fan to be sure. no fan of ANY mediot on either side who makes a living off of mocking "the other side" but that doesn't mean they deserve to feel unsafe in their home while people are outside saying they know where you sleep. you can say you're ok with that all you want, i'll choose not to believe that.

Then they have the note with the threat on it. I haven't seen that. Are the police investigating, or is it just an "I don't like you" note?
again - i don't care. you don't do this to people to satisfy your own emotional insecurities. i'm not going to slam tucker and excuse this "mob".

Then perhaps you should lead the effort to do away with freedom of speech. Let me know how that works out for you. I never said Carlson should enjoy the attention he received. I just say he's a whiny bitch for exaggerating what actually happened.
you have no proof he did, now do you?

as for the rest - i see we're back to bullshit extremeland with you. again.

I have yet to see any reason to believe his claims or most of the claims I have seen here. As always, show me I'm wrong, and I will admit it.

Of course not because you stole the door, don't you Lefty's have any class left?

The piss drinking rubes are never going to get it. They have been too dumbed down by their propaganda mills.

The whackjob loose cannons running around out there were inspired by their fearmongering propaganda mills, and now each propaganda mill is under attack by these deranged proxies from the enemy camp.

So our only hope is that these propaganda mills finally realize they have no one to blame but themselves for the escalating hate in America, and to fucking WISE THE FUCK UP.

If it takes more door kicking and mail bombs, so be it. They need the consequences of their fearmongering shit to literally be brought home to them.

American Antifa are a bit ham fisted. They need to put more thought in to their protesting.
You dont just turn up and protest at someones house. That has limited impact.

You publicly announce that you are doing it at least 4 weeks in advance. You agree a march route with the police an ensure that you do risk assesments for the protestors.

You leaflet all the homes and businesses in the area and explain what you are doing. By the day of the protest the target is ready to burst.

You expect social justice terrorists to be civil?

Not even close, they should have been ran off by the police after about one minute.

This shit is getting way out of hand

They would have got a case of lead poisoning at my home.

Fifteen thirty round mags would go along way in cleaning the garbage off my front lawn.
And it would be interesting to see any pictures of anyone on someone's front lawn.

How would they have fucked up his front door without getting on his property?

Hope she was able to call the police and that those assholes landed in jail.

and did they? did they land in jail????

I certainly hope so!

This sort of criminality is totally unacceptable :mad-61:

This is when Tucker's wife need an AR-15 and several high capacity magazines. To protect herself and her children from a vicious Left Wing hate mob.
Yeah bro she could have littered the front yard with corpses and rivers of blood. Whew my nipples just got so hard.

Had They had busted through the door killing the assholes would have been the right thing to do. That is always the right thing to do with a vicious Left Wing hate mob.

However, living in DC she can't get government permission to have a weapon for self defense.

The filthy Democrats that run the city don't want a White woman to have the ability to protect herself and her children from the vicious Left Wing Hate Mob because those Left Wing assholes are the ones that elect the Democrats.
She can buy a gun in DC. Glad she didn’t add a 2nd gun slaughter to yesterday’s total.

She would have been well within her rights had she. They made a verbal threat about a pipe bomb

Situations like that I'd suggest rubber bullets..

so the idiots can feel the pain, without suffering death

I think it is better to just waste the vicious Left Wing hate mob.

Too bad it is not in Texas where you can shoot assholes to protect your property.

If I was gone and a Left Wing hate mob tried to break down our door when my wife was home then they would regret it. At least long enough to regret it as they bleed out. I have almost 30 AR-15s and hundreds of magazines and thousands of rounds and my wife know how to shoot. She would not bother to call 911 until the assholes were dead.

they should not have been there at all.

as for nowhere near the door:

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

then who put the sign on the door?

A sign is not kicking in a door, and you can legally walk up to a door and leave a note. Where is proof of a break in?
you asked for evidence that anyone was ever near the door.

i gave that.

That you did, and I admit I was wrong about someone being near the door. Thank you for the correction. I never argue something I know to be untrue, so I thank you for that. Now, to the bigger picture; Is Carlson whining because someone left a note on his door, or is he claiming a mob broke his door down, threatened his family, and vandalized his cars?
dunno.

but the question is - if i don't like your politics, is it ok for me to come to your house and scream out veiled threats at you and your family? for the record, i would be against them doing this to you, maxine, pelosi, carlson, trump - anyone. *we as a society* simply should not be going there. so if a group of people were outside your house threatening you, i'd support your right to defend yourself, not ask if you were lying about it or exaggerating. if you want to get upset *if* he is, ok. have at it.

but in the same breathe i'd love to hear you say that this group should never have been there. unless you feel this is a valid action for people to take when they don't like you. if that is your stance, great. just don't complain if this happens to you, much less exaggerate. :)

Freedom of speech isn't always fun for everybody involved, but I think it's better to have it than to not have it. I personally would not have done what they did, but they had every legal right to do it, and I support that right. I'm sorry you would want to limit that right. Either way, Carlson's claims of a home invasion with threats to his family and his cars being vandalized is just more hyperbolic bullshit. His usual crap. The hair on fire rants of right wingers about it are just pathetic.
LIAR!!! They don't have the legal right to trespass and damage property. You are a typical retarded lib. Shoot them.

Emergency Alert: Dems Promised Civil War If Sessions Removed, Attack Tucker Carlson’s Home

Can you lay out some of the hate that he spouts?

Carlson regularly claims Democrats hate America.

If they approve of this kind of harassment then maybe he is correct, this is very un-American.

Please point out any illegal behavior by the protesters. I haven't seen it yet. I'm easy to convince if you have anything to back up your claim other than you think it's rude for them to take advantage of their right to free speech.

Disturbing a residential neighborhood with screaming and tambourines is not part of your right to free speech.

Making threats is not part of your right to free speech.

Threatening to send a pipe bomb is not part of your right to free speech.

You are as fucked up as the people at his house.

Wow. Who threatened to send a pipe bomb? I must have missed that one. I haven't done any of the things you listed, and I don't intend to, but you haven't shown that any of them were done. If threats were made, there would have been arrests. If a door was kicked in, there would have been arrests. If threats of a pipe bomb were made, there would have been arrests. If there was trespassing or cars vandalized, there would have been arrests. I saw no record of any arrests. Why? Carlson is just whining because he is on the dirty end of free speech. Let him whine. He worked hard enough to end up there.
The dirty end is you idiot libtards. Scum all of you.

Carlson regularly claims Democrats hate America.

If they approve of this kind of harassment then maybe he is correct, this is very un-American.

Please point out any illegal behavior by the protesters. I haven't seen it yet. I'm easy to convince if you have anything to back up your claim other than you think it's rude for them to take advantage of their right to free speech.

Disturbing a residential neighborhood with screaming and tambourines is not part of your right to free speech.

Making threats is not part of your right to free speech.

Threatening to send a pipe bomb is not part of your right to free speech.

You are as fucked up as the people at his house.

Wow. Who threatened to send a pipe bomb? I must have missed that one. I haven't done any of the things you listed, and I don't intend to, but you haven't shown that any of them were done. If threats were made, there would have been arrests. If a door was kicked in, there would have been arrests. If threats of a pipe bomb were made, there would have been arrests. If there was trespassing or cars vandalized, there would have been arrests. I saw no record of any arrests. Why? Carlson is just whining because he is on the dirty end of free speech. Let him whine. He worked hard enough to end up there.
The dirty end is you idiot libtards. Scum all of you.
don't hold back now - how do you feel?

Forum List

Back