Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

Wait. Hillary told me that the democrats wouldn't be civil until they won back the house. They got the house back and they're still uncivil.

Who knew?

"the democrats"?

Where in any story is anything about "democrats"? Even if you spelled it correctly?

Funny, I axed the OP that, and he ran away.
But you won't do that. You have a plane.

Wait. Hillary told me that the democrats wouldn't be civil until they won back the house. They got the house back and they're still uncivil.

Who knew?

"the democrats"?

Where in any story is anything about "democrats"? Even if you spelled it correctly?

Are you saying that republicans are beating down Tuckers door? REALLY?

Who knew?

"the democrats"?

Are you saying that all people everywhere belong to one side or the other of your childish political dichotomy? REALLY?

Are you also saying that your keyboard has no shift key? Funny you got all those caps to show up, yet you can't spell either side of your childish dichotomy.

Who knew?

"the democrats"?

Are you saying that all people everywhere belong to one side or the other of your childish political dichotomy? REALLY?

Are you also saying that your keyboard has no shift key? Funny you got all those caps to show up, yet you can't spell either side of your childish dichotomy.

WTF are you talking about? I spelled everything correctly. Oh wait you're right. There you go. Corrected it. Democraps. I don't capitalize either party, neither one deserves it. If all you got to argue is whether or not I use a capital letter, then its pretty obvious, I won this debate.

Why don't you answer my question. Do you REALLY think that republicans are beating down Tuckers door?

Antifa snuffed out the alt-right but I guess they're getting more ambitious :dunno:

They couldn't even get the chant correct. I dont think these guys are capable of snuffing out a candle without burning their finger. That's ambition? your fooling yourself if you think that is.
What chant? I don't really care. But Steve Bannon can't buy an audience and the neo-Nazi's are afraid to hold rallies anymore. Bravo Antifa :clap:

The chant at the end of the video, but really, why do they want to disturb Tucker Carlson? he hasnt even done anything. Telling someone you know where they sleep at night, well thats sort of like a threat but you can tell none of these guys have the balls to actually do anything except be a nuisance. Hopefully though Carlson has a 10 gage shotgun waiting for the first one who tries to break in the house.
You know, if they dont like watching the Tucker Carlson show, its a lot easier just to switch on CNN or MSNBC or BBC news or something. There are a lot of choices, so you tell me.. whats with these guys?

You missed why they went after him, they are all Pro Trump , and or at least balance the fairness of him.

They went after him because there are 900 planned attacks.....

Who knew?

"the democrats"?

WTF are you talking about? I spelled everything correctly. Oh wait you're right. There you go. Corrected it. Democraps. I don't capitalize either party, neither one deserves it. If all you got to argue is whether or not I use a capital letter, then its pretty obvious, I won this debate.

Why don't you answer my question. Do you REALLY think that republicans [sic] are beating down Tuckers [sic] door?

How appropriate, that the point about simplistic dichotomies flew plane over your head.

You actually believe the world is made up of two elements, "Democrats" and "Republicans". What are you, six years old?

Can't imagine any government supported college could keep such a person in their employ.

again - i don't care. you don't do this to people to satisfy your own emotional insecurities. i'm not going to slam tucker and excuse this "mob".

Then perhaps you should lead the effort to do away with freedom of speech. Let me know how that works out for you. I never said Carlson should enjoy the attention he received. I just say he's a whiny bitch for exaggerating what actually happened.
you have no proof he did, now do you?

as for the rest - i see we're back to bullshit extremeland with you. again.

I have yet to see any reason to believe his claims or most of the claims I have seen here. As always, show me I'm wrong, and I will admit it.

Did you watch the fucking video?

You mean the one where one person put a note on the door, and walked away, and the rest were legally standing just off of his property? Yep, I saw that.

The one where they were chanting and playing the tambourines ,and the one where they were threatening him and his family and the one where one person mentioned a pipe bomb...but I know in your fucked up little world those are all parts of free speech

until someone does them to you

Then perhaps you should lead the effort to do away with freedom of speech. Let me know how that works out for you. I never said Carlson should enjoy the attention he received. I just say he's a whiny bitch for exaggerating what actually happened.

I have yet to see any reason to believe his claims or most of the claims I have seen here. As always, show me I'm wrong, and I will admit it.

You mean the one where one person put a note on the door, and walked away, and the rest were legally standing just off of his property? Yep, I saw that.

The one where they were chanting and playing the tambourines ,and the one where they were threatening him and his family and the one where one person mentioned a pipe bomb...but I know in your fucked up little world those are all parts of free speech

Proplr keep mentioning a pipe bomb, but It's not mentioned in the video I saw.

It is mentioned in the video in this very thread. Try watching it for a change

Not in the one I watched 3 times.

Not in the one I watched 3 times.

Go watch the video in post 235 at about 40 seconds in someone yells something about a mail bomb.

Also, according to the police the anarchy sign was spray painted on his driveway...but I guess that is part of free speech in your fucked up world too.

Tucker Carlson targeted by left-wing activists who descended on his DC home - CNN

Hell, even Stephen Colbert knows this was wrong, and you should worry about your soul when Stephen Colbert takes a higher moral ground than you are taking.

Last edited:
A group of left wing thugs camp outside his home shouting threats and such. The mob is at it again.

A group of left wing thugs camp outside his home shouting threats and such. The mob is at it again.

Did he give them his goofy look?

LYBVvRj.jpg

Forum List

Back