Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

DEMOCRATS: You gained some ground in the election of 2018, but you're not off to a good start.

I don't agree with many of the things Mr. Tucker Carlson says, but going to Mr. Carlson's home, and screaming insults at him and his wife is just plain stupid. President Trump has called the media "the enemy of the people" This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment rights of all Americans, and by extension, our Constitution itself. Just because President Trump does something stupid, does not mean you have to go down the same rabbit hole. Leave Mr. Tucker Carlson and his wife alone. They have just as much right to speak their mind as you do!
:1peleas:

‘They were threatening me and my family’: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters
Leave ALL these a-holes alone. Even my very progressive coworker agrees on this one. It makes the Democrats look VERY bad, although to be fair, it is ANTIFA types doing this, and somehow, the Dems have got to get these guys off the bottom of their shoe.

They banged against the door hard enough to crack it. Probably a body slam intending to break it open.
Or they used a crowbar. These crazy pigs are always armed. They hide it because their intent isn't to defend themselves...it is to attack people who aren't expecting them to be armed. Usually women or people they view as somehow vulnerable.

they should not have been there at all.

as for nowhere near the door:

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

then who put the sign on the door?

A sign is not kicking in a door, and you can legally walk up to a door and leave a note. Where is proof of a break in?
you asked for evidence that anyone was ever near the door.

i gave that.

That you did, and I admit I was wrong about someone being near the door. Thank you for the correction. I never argue something I know to be untrue, so I thank you for that. Now, to the bigger picture; Is Carlson whining because someone left a note on his door, or is he claiming a mob broke his door down, threatened his family, and vandalized his cars?
dunno.

but the question is - if i don't like your politics, is it ok for me to come to your house and scream out veiled threats at you and your family? for the record, i would be against them doing this to you, maxine, pelosi, carlson, trump - anyone. *we as a society* simply should not be going there. so if a group of people were outside your house threatening you, i'd support your right to defend yourself, not ask if you were lying about it or exaggerating. if you want to get upset *if* he is, ok. have at it.

but in the same breathe i'd love to hear you say that this group should never have been there. unless you feel this is a valid action for people to take when they don't like you. if that is your stance, great. just don't complain if this happens to you, much less exaggerate. :)

Freedom of speech isn't always fun for everybody involved, but I think it's better to have it than to not have it. I personally would not have done what they did, but they had every legal right to do it, and I support that right. I'm sorry you would want to limit that right. Either way, Carlson's claims of a home invasion with threats to his family and his cars being vandalized is just more hyperbolic bullshit. His usual crap. The hair on fire rants of right wingers about it are just pathetic.
you do not have the right to come leave threatening notes on my door.

no tucker fan to be sure. no fan of ANY mediot on either side who makes a living off of mocking "the other side" but that doesn't mean they deserve to feel unsafe in their home while people are outside saying they know where you sleep. you can say you're ok with that all you want, i'll choose not to believe that.

This is all good stuff if you are conservative. And Maddow organizing marches. Gonna be a hoot as time goes on. Go....go! More division means shit comes to a head ftmfw! When the pushback comes, these fairies will learn the true definition of violence....oh and the vids will be priceless folks!!

Well, at least their very poor showing at the polls means Trump is a sure winner in 2020, and with Ginzburg going to drop dead any minute and a couple other SC judges on their way out before 2024, we're good for keeping the SC out of traitors' hands, anyway. The more of this kind of criminal crap they do, the more votes they lose.

The Antifa professor who tweeted about teaching “future dead cops” founded the group that mobbed Tucker Carlson’s home on Wednesday.
250918prof.jpg

View attachment 227628
Antifa Mob That Targeted Carlson Founded by “Future Dead Cops” Prof

Oh giraffe neck this goofy looking sob is def. a leftist mental case who need thrown in to the nearest nut house he is a danger to society. Sounds just like SOROS, CLINTONS, OBAMA, BUSH.........

Destruction is coming stupid asses..........
Never heard of him.

I've seen his show several times.

Can you lay out some of the hate that he spouts?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Carlson regularly claims Democrats hate America.

If they approve of this kind of harassment then maybe he is correct, this is very un-American.

Please point out any illegal behavior by the protesters. I haven't seen it yet. I'm easy to convince if you have anything to back up your claim other than you think it's rude for them to take advantage of their right to free speech.

Disturbing a residential neighborhood with screaming and tambourines is not part of your right to free speech.

Making threats is not part of your right to free speech.

Threatening to send a pipe bomb is not part of your right to free speech.

You are as fucked up as the people at his house.

Wow. Who threatened to send a pipe bomb? I must have missed that one. I haven't done any of the things you listed, and I don't intend to, but you haven't shown that any of them were done. If threats were made, there would have been arrests. If a door was kicked in, there would have been arrests. If threats of a pipe bomb were made, there would have been arrests. If there was trespassing or cars vandalized, there would have been arrests. I saw no record of any arrests. Why? Carlson is just whining because he is on the dirty end of free speech. Let him whine. He worked hard enough to end up there.

Keep in mind that if you disagree with Trump, Carlson will most certainly not leave you alone and will fight and rail against everything you believe in and hold dear until it’s taken from you.
So you support their actions.

Or you're willing to enable their actions by deflecting from them.

So are you supporting them or enabling them?

So you're supporting Carlson's actions?

Or you're willing to enable his actions by deflecting from them?

So are you supporting him or enabling him?
There's more of that deflection. The ol' deflect/pivot/attack tactic.

I think Carlson is just another right wing Division Pimp. He's part of the problem.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Many of us learned that when we were children.

American Antifa are a bit ham fisted. They need to put more thought in to their protesting.
You dont just turn up and protest at someones house. That has limited impact.

You publicly announce that you are doing it at least 4 weeks in advance. You agree a march route with the police an ensure that you do risk assesments for the protestors.

You leaflet all the homes and businesses in the area and explain what you are doing. By the day of the protest the target is ready to burst.

DEMOCRATS: You gained some ground in the election of 2018, but you're not off to a good start.

I don't agree with many of the things Mr. Tucker Carlson says, but going to Mr. Carlson's home, and screaming insults at him and his wife is just plain stupid. President Trump has called the media "the enemy of the people" This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment rights of all Americans, and by extension, our Constitution itself. Just because President Trump does something stupid, does not mean you have to go down the same rabbit hole. Leave Mr. Tucker Carlson and his wife alone. They have just as much right to speak their mind as you do!

‘They were threatening me and my family’: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters

What in the blue friggety fuck does this have to do with "Democrats"?

You actually think an entire political party of umpteen million people got on planes and went to troll Tucker Freaking Carlson?
shakehead.gif

Must be something in the water. From the con-trails.

SMH

They banged against the door hard enough to crack it. Probably a body slam intending to break it open.
Or they used a crowbar. These crazy pigs are always armed. They hide it because their intent isn't to defend themselves...it is to attack people who aren't expecting them to be armed. Usually women or people they view as somehow vulnerable.

A crowbar, or possibly a well trained kangaroo who is really good at kicking down doors. They are both equally believable.

What in the blue friggety fuck does this have to do with "Democrats"?

You actually think an entire political party of umpteen million people got on planes and went to troll Tucker Freaking Carlson? :wtf:

Must be something in the water. From the con-trails.
shakehead.gif

SMH
They think George Soros personally arranged it

A sign is not kicking in a door, and you can legally walk up to a door and leave a note. Where is proof of a break in?

i gave that.

That you did, and I admit I was wrong about someone being near the door. Thank you for the correction. I never argue something I know to be untrue, so I thank you for that. Now, to the bigger picture; Is Carlson whining because someone left a note on his door, or is he claiming a mob broke his door down, threatened his family, and vandalized his cars?
dunno.

but the question is - if i don't like your politics, is it ok for me to come to your house and scream out veiled threats at you and your family? for the record, i would be against them doing this to you, maxine, pelosi, carlson, trump - anyone. *we as a society* simply should not be going there. so if a group of people were outside your house threatening you, i'd support your right to defend yourself, not ask if you were lying about it or exaggerating. if you want to get upset *if* he is, ok. have at it.

but in the same breathe i'd love to hear you say that this group should never have been there. unless you feel this is a valid action for people to take when they don't like you. if that is your stance, great. just don't complain if this happens to you, much less exaggerate. :)

Freedom of speech isn't always fun for everybody involved, but I think it's better to have it than to not have it. I personally would not have done what they did, but they had every legal right to do it, and I support that right. I'm sorry you would want to limit that right. Either way, Carlson's claims of a home invasion with threats to his family and his cars being vandalized is just more hyperbolic bullshit. His usual crap. The hair on fire rants of right wingers about it are just pathetic.

no tucker fan to be sure. no fan of ANY mediot on either side who makes a living off of mocking "the other side" but that doesn't mean they deserve to feel unsafe in their home while people are outside saying they know where you sleep. you can say you're ok with that all you want, i'll choose not to believe that.

Then they have the note with the threat on it. I haven't seen that. Are the police investigating, or is it just an "I don't like you" note?

Come on, you claim to be conservative and not one of the wing nuts, then you tactically approve of this shit?

That blows up the careful facade you have worked so hard to establish

I'm just wondering where all this fauxrage was when Democrats and news outlets were getting bombs in the mail.

Oh, that's right! Fox News was claiming it was a false flag operation by Democrats!

I say those protesters outside Carlson's house were really false flaggers paid by the Koch brothers.

Yeah, that's it.

Everybody all caught up to my meaning now?

I have a hard time feeling sorry for the fuckwits who blamed the mail bombs on Democrats and then whine about a few protesters outside the door of one of the fuckwits who work for that fucking piece of shit fake news organization.

Karma's a fucking BITCH!

Can you lay out some of the hate that he spouts?

Carlson regularly claims Democrats hate America.

If they approve of this kind of harassment then maybe he is correct, this is very un-American.

Please point out any illegal behavior by the protesters. I haven't seen it yet. I'm easy to convince if you have anything to back up your claim other than you think it's rude for them to take advantage of their right to free speech.

Disturbing a residential neighborhood with screaming and tambourines is not part of your right to free speech.

Making threats is not part of your right to free speech.

Threatening to send a pipe bomb is not part of your right to free speech.

You are as fucked up as the people at his house.

Wow. Who threatened to send a pipe bomb? I must have missed that one. I haven't done any of the things you listed, and I don't intend to, but you haven't shown that any of them were done. If threats were made, there would have been arrests. If a door was kicked in, there would have been arrests. If threats of a pipe bomb were made, there would have been arrests. If there was trespassing or cars vandalized, there would have been arrests. I saw no record of any arrests. Why? Carlson is just whining because he is on the dirty end of free speech. Let him whine. He worked hard enough to end up there.

If a door was kicked in,

Who said a door was kicked in?

it's been stated it was cracked

Carlson is just whining because he is on the dirty end of free speech.

only dirty to people like you.

Republicans should stop running over protester in the streets of Charlotte too.

i gave that.

dunno.

Then they have the note with the threat on it. I haven't seen that. Are the police investigating, or is it just an "I don't like you" note?
again - i don't care. you don't do this to people to satisfy your own emotional insecurities. i'm not going to slam tucker and excuse this "mob".

Forum List

Back