Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

People need to chill!
/----/ Like you Libtards chilled for Kavanaugh?
I’m an independent. And based on the election I’d say liberals should have chilled on Kavanaugh. They probably would have won more
They should also chill on Russia Russia and Impeach 45 because they are going to get blasted out of the water in 2020 if they continue down that road instead of legislating.
I agree. Politicians should stop. There is an investigation. No need to go on and on about it.

the videos didnt do it for you?

Didn't see a video of anybody kicking in a door.
ok - i thought you meant at all.

The act would be despicable if it really happened. I just find it odd that no arrests were made, and I haven't seen any evidence that anyone was near the door.
they should not have been there at all.

as for nowhere near the door:

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

then who put the sign on the door?

A sign is not kicking in a door, and you can legally walk up to a door and leave a note. Where is proof of a break in?
you asked for evidence that anyone was ever near the door.

i gave that.

And yet...where are you? Aren't you supposed to be easily defeating the anti-fascists?

Sitting safely behind his computer screen talking tough on a anonymous website.:21:
Just like you..

Right, but I am not calling folks pussys and whooping their asses.
Proud boys did that...

Are you a proud boy?

He's more like INCEL.

Unless you can show that they weren't outside his property line, I didn't see any trespassing. Looked like they stayed in the street to me. I didn't hear any threats to do him harm either. Are you against free speech?

They vandalized his vehicles, too.

Now we're getting somewhere. As I said, just give me a reason to believe they did anything illegal. Proof that they vandalized his car: something more than Carlson's claim?

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?
No more inciteful than that spewed by Lou Dobbs, Rachel Maddow, Jim Acosta, Don Lemon, etc

Why aren't people attacking THEIR doors?
Great question. What is Tucker doing differently? Hmm.

He is kissing the ass of the right instead of the left.

For all their issues, the right does not do shit like this.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
This “mob” of 6 people should have maybe assembled a militia and aimed rifles at police or taken a bird sanctuary instead. That would be so cool.

This is when Tucker's wife need an AR-15 and several high capacity magazines. To protect herself and her children from a vicious Left Wing hate mob.

They banged against the door hard enough to crack it. Probably a body slam intending to break it open.

Didn't you know that after the election the Democrats were going to get vioient? This is nothing. They haven't even gotten started yet.

This is when Tucker's wife need an AR-15 and several high capacity magazines. To protect herself and her children from a vicious Left Wing hate mob.
Yeah bro she could have littered the front yard with corpses and rivers of blood. Whew my nipples just got so hard.

A crew of actual journalists need to pick out about a half-dozen of these fucks at one of their ‘rallies’, follow them around for a few days and do a day-in-the-life expose on each one.
Omg that would be hilarious..but it is dangerous.

Leo Stratton is suspected to have been killed by Antifa. He was a citizen journalist who liked to follow antifa leaders around in Portland.
He died in a mysterious one vehicle wreck...his truck went up in flames.

He's the one who filmed the crazy screaming girl when the #resist! movement was new and the left was all starry eyed about it.
They would only have the nerve in a crowd. Follow them individually and you expose their phoniness.

Didn't see a video of anybody kicking in a door.
ok - i thought you meant at all.

The act would be despicable if it really happened. I just find it odd that no arrests were made, and I haven't seen any evidence that anyone was near the door.
they should not have been there at all.

as for nowhere near the door:

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

then who put the sign on the door?

A sign is not kicking in a door, and you can legally walk up to a door and leave a note. Where is proof of a break in?
you asked for evidence that anyone was ever near the door.

i gave that.

That you did, and I admit I was wrong about someone being near the door. Thank you for the correction. I never argue something I know to be untrue, so I thank you for that. Now, to the bigger picture; Is Carlson whining because someone left a note on his door, or is he claiming a mob broke his door down, threatened his family, and vandalized his cars?

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?
No more inciteful than that spewed by Lou Dobbs, Rachel Maddow, Jim Acosta, Don Lemon, etc

Why aren't people attacking THEIR doors?
Great question. What is Tucker doing differently? Hmm.

He is kissing the ass of the right instead of the left.

For all their issues, the right does not do shit like this.

This “mob” of 6 people should have maybe assembled a militia and aimed rifles at police or taken a bird sanctuary instead. That would be so cool.
Well, Allie Baba would have appreciated that way more.

Come on, you claim to be conservative and not one of the wing nuts, then you tactically approve of this shit?

That blows up the careful facade you have worked so hard to establish

Your boy, g5000 is quite possibly the most fucked in the head poster on this entire board. Dude is seriously twisted and confused.

Yeah bro she could have littered the front yard with corpses and rivers of blood. Whew my nipples just got so hard.

Had They had busted through the door killing the assholes would have been the right thing to do. That is always the right thing to do with a vicious Left Wing hate mob.

However, living in DC she can't get government permission to have a weapon for self defense.

The filthy Democrats that run the city don't want a White woman to have the ability to protect herself and her children from the vicious Left Wing Hate Mob because those Left Wing assholes are the ones that elect the Democrats.

Forum List

Back