Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

People need to chill!

I agree.

And this is exactly what I knew was going to happen if Trump won.

If anyone here was up on Trump back in the 1990s, you would have known this, too.

Trump LOVES to pit his employees and staff against each other, competing for his attention and praise.

Ivana Trump wrote about this not long after her divorce from Duh Donald.

Nothing has changed. 36 people have either been fired or resigned from the WH.

Now 37 with Sessions.

And now Trump is trying to do this country what he did to his businesses and then his White House: create pure fucking havoc.

He's a sociopath who gets a hard on from it.
Liberals need to not take the bait.

Again, real liberals don't acknowledge the Antifa as legitimate much less liberal or progressive.
Liberals don't abide by violence or unnecessary wars.

Yet not a one of them have repudiated these actions and most are defending it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?

That is horseshit! There is no excuse to terrorize someone’s wife and kids.

That is just fucked up. You are better than that

They are part of the Antifa from what I can read.
The mainstream liberals/Indivisible don't acknowledge them.
They are pacist fricks, like some of the posters here.

Are you trying to say fascist pricks?

Then they should actually get along with Trump quite well:

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical authoritarian ultranationalism. <<<<<< Dat's Duh Donald to a "T".

Apparently, I cannot call a spade a spade, so a pacist frick was the best I can do.. Nothing personal mind you.

You got anything besides Carlson's word that even happened? Carlson lies a lot.
the videos didnt do it for you?

Didn't see a video of anybody kicking in a door.
ok - i thought you meant at all.

The act would be despicable if it really happened. I just find it odd that no arrests were made, and I haven't seen any evidence that anyone was near the door.
they should not have been there at all.

as for nowhere near the door:

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

then who put the sign on the door?

A sign is not kicking in a door, and you can legally walk up to a door and leave a note. Where is proof of a break in?

People need to chill!
/----/ Like you Libtards chilled for Kavanaugh?
I’m an independent. And based on the election I’d say liberals should have chilled on Kavanaugh. They probably would have won more

You must be a male, too.
Women in this country don't want a male douchebag deciding what kind of birth control they will have access to.
Kavanaughty is going to try to reverse Roe v. Wade.
You don't CHILL when something like that is about to happen,

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT:

DEMOCRATS: You gained some ground in the election of 2018, but you're not off to a good start.

I don't agree with many of the things Mr. Tucker Carlson says, but going to Mr. Carlson's home, and screaming insults at him and his wife is just plain stupid. President Trump has called the media "the enemy of the people" This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment rights of all Americans, and by extension, our Constitution itself. Just because President Trump does something stupid, does not mean you have to go down the same rabbit hole. Leave Mr. Tucker Carlson and his wife alone. They have just as much right to speak their mind as you do!
:1peleas:

‘They were threatening me and my family’: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters

DEMOCRATS: You gained some ground in the election of 2018, but you're not off to a good start.

I don't agree with many of the things Mr. Tucker Carlson says, but going to Mr. Carlson's home, and screaming insults at him and his wife is just plain stupid. President Trump has called the media "the enemy of the people" This is a direct attack on the 1st amendment rights of all Americans, and by extension, our Constitution itself. Just because President Trump does something stupid, does not mean you have to go down the same rabbit hole. Leave Mr. Tucker Carlson and his wife alone. They have just as much right to speak their mind as you do!

‘They were threatening me and my family’: Tucker Carlson’s home targeted by protesters

People need to chill!
/----/ Like you Libtards chilled for Kavanaugh?
I’m an independent. And based on the election I’d say liberals should have chilled on Kavanaugh. They probably would have won more

You must be a male, too.
Women in this country don't want a male douchebag deciding what kind of birth control they will have access to.
Kavanaughty is going to try to reverse Roe v. Wade.
You don't CHILL when something like that is about to happen,

And if it cost Dems the senate, didn’t it do more damage than good? Understand the emotion, but I think it was costly.

Keep in mind that if you disagree with Trump, Carlson will most certainly not leave you alone and will fight and rail against everything you believe in and hold dear until it’s taken from you.

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does, you gotta expect some legal protest. Nobody showed where what they did was illegal.

It is legal for them to be on his property and pound on his door?

You people are so fucked up, you whine about one person’s hate while cheering on the hate of others.

Events like this bring out the true colors of people and yours are shining bright...

Still haven't seen a video of anyone kicking hid door in. I won't accept just Carlson's word on it. Gimme more.

"There's no video so it didn't happen."

I have no reason to believe anyone was even near that door. Show me something more than Carlson's ranting.

Clearly someone was at the door.

But now you will predictably move the goalposts and say "but I didn't see him DO anything" right?

Anybody can approach a front door and knock or leave a note, Nothing illegal about that. Didn't see a busted door. Point out anything illegal, and I'll admit my mistake.

Keep in mind that if you disagree with Trump, Carlson will most certainly not leave you alone and will fight and rail against everything you believe in and hold dear until it’s taken from you.
So you support their actions.

Or you're willing to enable their actions by deflecting from them.

So are you supporting them or enabling them?

Agree, many are sick of all this politics. They need to show they are the better ones, or they will lose votes.

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does, you gotta expect some legal protest. Nobody showed where what they did was illegal.

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does,

Seriously?

I only listen to him as I'm passing thru the living room, and the wife is watching...

But I have yet to hear him 'spout hate and lies' like you describe.

How often do you watch him?

I've seen his show several times.

Can you lay out some of the hate that he spouts?

Carlson regularly claims Democrats hate America.

If they approve of this kind of harassment then maybe he is correct, this is very un-American.

Please point out any illegal behavior by the protesters. I haven't seen it yet. I'm easy to convince if you have anything to back up your claim other than you think it's rude for them to take advantage of their right to free speech.

So you support their actions.

Or you're willing to enable their actions by deflecting from them.

So are you supporting or enabling them?
I would have told them to stay home.

Forum List

Back