Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

If it really happened. A busted door, and nobody was arrested? Are you kidding me?

Fuck the god damned door, they should not have been there to start with. What did Tucker’s wife and family do to deserve this?

How can you defend these actions? Would you be ok with such a thing happening to you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does, you gotta expect some legal protest. Nobody showed where what they did was illegal.

It is legal for them to be on his property and pound on his door?

You people are so fucked up, you whine about one person’s hate while cheering on the hate of others.

Events like this bring out the true colors of people and yours are shining bright...

Still haven't seen a video of anyone kicking hid door in. I won't accept just Carlson's word on it. Gimme more.

"There's no video so it didn't happen."

I have no reason to believe anyone was even near that door. Show me something more than Carlson's ranting.

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?

That is horseshit! There is no excuse to terrorize someone’s wife and kids.

That is just fucked up. You are better than that

After seeing Black Flag post here, GG...I'm not so sure about that! He's an example of the new "end justifies the means" Democratic Party! If some innocent people get hurt for the "cause"...he's OK with that!

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?
/----/ And if Conservatives showed up at the woman beater's house. you'd be OK with that?
upload_2018-11-8_11-40-8-png.227603
You tards are hilarious.

"woman beater" BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What a drama queen you are!

Don't like a dose of your own medication? :laugh:

You got anything besides Carlson's word that even happened? Carlson lies a lot.
the videos didnt do it for you?

Didn't see a video of anybody kicking in a door.
ok - i thought you meant at all.

The act would be despicable if it really happened. I just find it odd that no arrests were made, and I haven't seen any evidence that anyone was near the door.
they should not have been there at all.

as for nowhere near the door:

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

then who put the sign on the door?
Public sidewalks.

the Alt Rright boys must have got the wrong address ..

Yeah, keep making excuses for your far left wingnuts fucked up actions.

I am honestly surprised how many people that claim to be above the petty politics fray are ok with this happening.

Good to see your true colors

Fuck the god damned door, they should not have been there to start with. What did Tucker’s wife and family do to deserve this?

How can you defend these actions? Would you be ok with such a thing happening to you?

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does, you gotta expect some legal protest. Nobody showed where what they did was illegal.

You people are so fucked up, you whine about one person’s hate while cheering on the hate of others.

Events like this bring out the true colors of people and yours are shining bright...

Still haven't seen a video of anyone kicking hid door in. I won't accept just Carlson's word on it. Gimme more.

I have no reason to believe anyone was even near that door. Show me something more than Carlson's ranting.

What was your opinion of the charges by Christine Ford?

After seeing Black Flag post here, GG...I'm not so sure about that! He's an example of the new "end justifies the means" Democratic Party! If some innocent people get hurt for the "cause"...he's OK with that!

You seem to be correct. The facade so many worked so hard to erect is now gone.

Clearly someone was at the door.

But now you will predictably move the goalposts and say "but I didn't see him DO anything" right?

Public sidewalks.

Yeah, but they're on the property. And in that video, there was at least one person at the door walking back to the lawn. I think it was the person who put the sign there. You can see the sign in this picture.

Antifa-Tucker-Carlson.jpg

They are part of the Antifa from what I can read.
The mainstream liberals/Indivisible don't acknowledge them.

need to see a police report or arrest report, because if I called 911 because some one broke my front door & threatened me. I would file one, is there even a trespass charge? facts nothing but the fact please.

This is all good stuff if you are conservative. And Maddow organizing marches. Gonna be a hoot as time goes on. Go....go! More division means shit comes to a head ftmfw! When the pushback comes, these fairies will learn the true definition of violence....oh and the vids will be priceless folks!!

It was a fringe group.
You know, sort of the the Trump admin.
Sure, mobs not jobs.

Doesn't seem like anyone in Trump's admin can keep their job, either.
And they do have a mobster for a boss.
Yes, Donald Trump has been linked to the mob | PolitiFact
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/.../yes-donald-trump-has-been-linked-mob/
Claim: "There have been multiple media reports about (Donald Trump's) business dealings with the mob, with the mafia."
Claimed by: Ted Cruz
Fact check by PolitiFact: True

Forum List

Back