Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?

That is horseshit! There is no excuse to terrorize someone’s wife and kids.

That is just fucked up. You are better than that

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If it really happened. A busted door, and nobody was arrested? Are you kidding me?

Fuck the god damned door, they should not have been there to start with. What did Tucker’s wife and family do to deserve this?

How can you defend these actions? Would you be ok with such a thing happening to you?

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does, you gotta expect some legal protest. Nobody showed where what they did was illegal.

Nothing says anti-fascism like busting in doors of journalists and terrorizing their families!

"They made it clear that they were there to terrorize Carlson’s family. One of the “protesters” allegedly threatened to bring a pipe bomb to the home; another said the Carlsons should “leave town.” According to WaPo, a Facebook item posted by Smash Racism D.C. read “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!”"

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

After CNN rebukes those who call them a *mob*: CNN anchor: How dare you call these Democratic protesters a "mob"

"It was a threat,” said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”

Big deal We have crazy right wingers here that threaten to kill people every day. What did you expect when that stupid orange fool embraced the altRight.
Yeah because someone kicking in your front door to do you harm isn't violence. Can you use the restroom by yourself?

You got anything besides Carlson's word that even happened? Carlson lies a lot.
the videos didnt do it for you?

Would they try this in Texas? If they did, what might the end result be?

You want to protest in public spaces that's one thing, to do so on someones property and to in fact intimidate and engage in an attempted break and enter when a mother and children are at home, that's quite another.

This madness might not end, but it has to be dealt with.
In Texas the response would have likely been a shotgun blast or 9mm rounds coming their way.

And no jury in America, let alone Texas would deny his wife the right to have done that in defense of their lives. She's alone in her home with her kids and an angry mob are outside threatening and chanting and then they crack her door?

Would they try this in Texas? If they did, what might the end result be?

You want to protest in public spaces that's one thing, to do so on someones property and to in fact intimidate and engage in an attempted break and enter when a mother and children are at home, that's quite another.

This madness might not end, but it has to be dealt with.
In Texas the response would have likely been a shotgun blast or 9mm rounds coming their way.
Tcha dude so cool man high five!

Carlson is in a dangerous line of work. He chose to make a career out of inciting hate and violence, and is he surprised that he has?
No more inciteful than that spewed by Lou Dobbs, Rachel Maddow, Jim Acosta, Don Lemon, etc

Why aren't people attacking THEIR doors?
Great question. What is Tucker doing differently? Hmm.

What is Tucker doing differently?

working for Fox, instead of CNN, MSNBC, etc

No more inciteful than that spewed by Lou Dobbs, Rachel Maddow, Jim Acosta, Don Lemon, etc

Why aren't people attacking THEIR doors?
Great question. What is Tucker doing differently? Hmm.

He is kissing the ass of the right instead of the left.

For all their issues, the right does not do shit like this.

What, get 5 buddies together and go protest outside a house? The right doesn’t do anything like that?

Nothing says anti-fascism like busting in doors of journalists and terrorizing their families!

"They made it clear that they were there to terrorize Carlson’s family. One of the “protesters” allegedly threatened to bring a pipe bomb to the home; another said the Carlsons should “leave town.” According to WaPo, a Facebook item posted by Smash Racism D.C. read “Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!”"

Tucker Carlson's terrified wife locked herself in a room after Antifa mob broke the front door

After CNN rebukes those who call them a *mob*: CNN anchor: How dare you call these Democratic protesters a "mob"

"It was a threat,” said Carlson, who is often denounced by critics, particularly liberal ones, for his rhetoric about immigrants and minorities on his Fox News show. “They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. … They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in.”
Ok. I just clicked on your link.......:71: Look at the picture of the threatening mob! All 4 or 5 of them on the sidewalk!
A woman home alone and five thugs kicking in the door is a mob. How much more pathetic can you get than trying to justifying it by claiming it was only a few thugs.

Just another example of how sick these freaks are; they actually do think it's okay to break into houses and threaten families of those who don't toe their Party line, and it is time the country woke up to that fact.

So now they broke in. This lie is getting bigger by the minute.

Your lies, you mean. They broke the friggin door, gimp. Now go cruise a toilet or something, freak.

You leftists and your little storm troopers are playing with fire. One of these days you're going to fuck with the wrong family and a whole bunch of Antifa dweebs are gonna get blown out of their socks.

Since when is 6 people a mob?
It depends.

If it is a long line of White Nationalist marching through town with torches shouting "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!!!", followed by beatings and harassment of some hippies and negroes, it is just a little gathering expressing their First Amendment rights, some of whom are nice people.

It is two scraggly-haired hippies who don't weigh more than 98 pounds apiece, it is an invasive mob on the scale of Attila the Hun.

If it really happened. A busted door, and nobody was arrested? Are you kidding me?

Fuck the god damned door, they should not have been there to start with. What did Tucker’s wife and family do to deserve this?

How can you defend these actions? Would you be ok with such a thing happening to you?

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does, you gotta expect some legal protest. Nobody showed where what they did was illegal.

It is legal for them to be on his property and pound on his door?

You people are so fucked up, you whine about one person’s hate while cheering on the hate of others.

Events like this bring out the true colors of people and yours are shining bright...

/----/ And if Conservatives showed up at the woman beater's house. you'd be OK with that?
upload_2018-11-8_11-40-8-png.227603

A crew of actual journalists need to pick out about a half-dozen of these fucks at one of their ‘rallies’, follow them around for a few days and do a day-in-the-life expose on each one.
Omg that would be hilarious..but it is dangerous.

Leo Stratton is suspected to have been killed by Antifa. He was a citizen journalist who liked to follow antifa leaders around in Portland.
He died in a mysterious one vehicle wreck...his truck went up in flames.

He's the one who filmed the crazy screaming girl when the #resist! movement was new and the left was all starry eyed about it.

When you spout as much hate and lies as Carlson does,

Seriously?

I only listen to him as I'm passing thru the living room, and the wife is watching...

But I have yet to hear him 'spout hate and lies' like you describe.

How often do you watch him?

Ok. I just clicked on your link.......:71: Look at the picture of the threatening mob! All 4 or 5 of them on the sidewalk!
A woman home alone and five thugs kicking in the door is a mob. How much more pathetic can you get than trying to justifying it by claiming it was only a few thugs.
Bode encourages that kind of shit.

Please come stage some of your "legal protest" on my property. I dare you.

Big deal We have crazy right wingers here that threaten to kill people every day. What did you expect when that stupid orange fool embraced the altRight.
Yeah because someone kicking in your front door to do you harm isn't violence. Can you use the restroom by yourself?

You got anything besides Carlson's word that even happened? Carlson lies a lot.
the videos didnt do it for you?

Didn't see a video of anybody kicking in a door.

Forum List

Back